[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/thinspo/ - Thinspo General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 76

File: thinspo2.jpg (163KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
thinspo2.jpg
163KB, 640x426px
Last thread: >>12702598

Comfy Rules:
>post thinspo
>make america thin again
>stay hidhratted

FAQ:
>http://pastebin.com/raw/jvUjw16e

Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>https://pastebin.com/9cHDRqnH

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "/fa/ friends"
http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends
>>
I just had 900kcal i wanna cry i was doing so well till today
I just wanna get thinner legs why
>>
File: tumblr_ooqcsjYs3T1w7lzczo1_540.jpg (37KB, 506x527px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ooqcsjYs3T1w7lzczo1_540.jpg
37KB, 506x527px
>>12714044
work it off
>>
Good morning fasting anons!
Sorry, I'm on mobile and I'm not sure how to link to your posts from the previous thread. But I'm assuming you and anyone else who wants to join will see this.
It's day 2/10 for me, and I'm really happy to be doing this! I put on a bunch of weight over the past couple months and I was pretty down about it. Now I am off to a good start in reversing that, clearing up my skin, and resetting my relationship with food. My main concern is not yo-yoing. I have a plan for slowly upping calories after my fast, but I'm going to be going on vacation with friends right after, and I'm concerned about my willpower around food and alcohol. I want to participate, but I don't want to lose control. Any tips? I want to really plan and meditate on how to maintain discipline after I fast.
What about any of you? Stats? Particular reasons for fasting? How long do you plan to fast?
Wishing all of thinspo a binge-free Monday.
>>
Winter is coming.

How do you all plan to make it through the holidays and cold months unscathed?
>>
>>12714171
I have no friends nor family that wants me
I'll be fine for the holidays
>>
>>12714171
Buying more thermal underwear and layering it under my clothes will hopefully keep me warm enough so I won't have to eat as much.
>>
>>12714171
i'm still fat so the cold isn't an issue. i'll just have to use my friends treadmill more often around holiday meals.
>>
File: 1493061705885.png (280KB, 646x595px) Image search: [Google]
1493061705885.png
280KB, 646x595px
>>12714171
Food wise I'm going to Italy for Christmas, so while I might avoid some garbage, Italy probably isn't an easy place to stay on a good diet either.

Cold wise, I live in Florida so it isn't too bad but I just dress for the weather (for me 70 is cold enough for a jacket...)
>>
Good lord did I pay for my most recent binge
>>
>>12714308
what happened?
>>
File: 1449105755605.png (525KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1449105755605.png
525KB, 1106x1012px
>>12714334
>coworker brings in some cheese enchiladas
>gobble down two with some beans and rice with cheese on top
>guilty.jpg
>go to the bathroom and begin to drop a log
>it starts out with good speed and a firm body
>it's humid today and I'm having a bad ass hair day.
>my ass hair seems especially tangled and I feel like I'm shitting through a net
>can tell this poop is extremely long and becoming a bit soft, the recipe for disaster.
>try really hard not to let my asshole clench too early and get the poo all over my butt
>finally the last of the log drops
>I feel a bit scrape my ass, but it doesn't seem to bad. (boy was I wrong)
>I begin to wipe my ass and immediately notice the toilet paper is stuck in my shitty ass
>ohfuckthisisgoingtobeamess.png
>have to get more toilet paper to pick the paper and shit out, it's so dense with poo I have to pick the remaining turd out
>shitty paper falls on the seat and hangs
>keep grabbing more toilet paper and scraping my hairy ass, seemingly making it worse and worse
>grab the wet wipes and really go to town
>while wiping notice I get some shit on my hand
>goddamnit.bat
>continue to wipe for another 10 minutes
I got my butt as clean as I could but it was still pretty shitty in there, lots of dingleberries too. I couldn't wait to get home and take a shower.

I think I need more fiber in my diet, but every time I increase it my messy shits don't improve. I just want the perfect poop. The type of poop where just one quick little wipe is all it takes.
>>
How quickly can I lose 10 kilos while still being able to go to school without passing out? Currently BMI 21 and losing 10kg would put me right in the BMI 18 territory.
>>
>>12714358
What I do is drink a lot of black coffee and just liquid fast during the day and eat a medium sized meal for dinner.

Got me from 82kg to 70, now I just want to get down to 65.
>>
>>12714340
Rip the hair out
>>
>>12714402
I tried shaving in the past, but it was really uncomfortable growing back even after a few days. Like sandpaper inbetween my ass cheeks. I don't want to have to shave my ass every day.
>>
>>12714415
That's why I said rip it out
>>
>>12714419
How would I even get a good enough grip on it to rip it out?
>>
>>12714419
>>12714423
and wouldn't it just grow back and cause stubble pain? Or does it grow back softer?
>>
>>12714423
This guy is gonna get ingrown hairs all over his asshole taking your advice.

But seriously, rip it out.
>>
>>12714444
Why would I want ingrown hairs?
>>
>tfw start triathlon training today
I've been a distance runner all my life and the team at my school really wants me to start working out with them, so I got to go swim now. Feels nice being able to eat 4000kcal and still be thin.
>>
>>12714479
cardio is your friend. When I skate I literally can't eat enough and don't gain a pound (that's an american kilo for you eurofags)
>>
File: tumblr_oegazyrXOb1u2s2n4o1_400.jpg (61KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oegazyrXOb1u2s2n4o1_400.jpg
61KB, 400x600px
Last night as I was falling asleep, my heart starting hurting, my chest felt almost concave, and my stomach was gurgling a lot. I went to eat a piece of bread to feel better. I notice I start to feel weird if I forget to eat. I am getting concerned about being underweight for a prolonged period of time, I guess.

What should I be doing to make sure my heart is okay? Does anyone else get concerned their heart is fucked up?

>>12714171
The worst part for me is making sure family members or SO's family members don't comment on any eating habits.

As for the temperature, I still don't know how to do this. I hate the look of a zillion layers but I am always FREEZING, even in summer weather indoors.
>>
>>12714529
See a doctor.

And ya, winter is the worst. I'm always cold. Fat friends think it's funny. It's not funny!!!!
>>
>>12714171
I should be past my old low weight by November so Christmas will be the same as always: emotional, full of arguments, and involving me taking my own food to relatives houses and making my own lunch to eat with everyone else at Christmas dinner. Don't have thanksgiving here but if we did same deal.

Not looking forward to my 4th Christmas with an eating disorder tbqh fampai but not cuz of the food
>>
>>12714529
>What should I do to make sure my heart is okay?

See your doctor. How much do you eat? If you eat no less than your TDEE - 500 while underweight, you should be relatively okay. Eat things with electrolytes and good nutrients too: bananas, greek yogurt, and fruit juice are all heart-friendly food choices. Eat regular meals and set reminders on your phone if you're forgetting a lot.
>>
>>12714529
you should see a doctor about your eating disorder. If you are cold all the time it is because you are not eating the right foods, if you are even eating at all. Enjoy your bones,
>>
>>12714529
Post a pic
>>
>>12714579
Thank you. I eat two-thre meals a day, decent stuff, usually around 1000 calories or more. I typically avoid things like pasta or white bread, but I eat a lot of fruit, yogurt, chicken, and vegetables.

I am also on Topamax, though, for something, which I am concerned is helping me keep off the weight even when I eat a more "normal" amount.

>>12714582
You're so helpful anon.

>>12714584
I did in the last thread.
>>
File: jazz_for_your_soul.jpg (78KB, 497x651px) Image search: [Google]
jazz_for_your_soul.jpg
78KB, 497x651px
>>12714171
It'll actually be better for me. I only started my diet a few days ago amd by the time I really start losing weight (since I'm not even overweight right now) I'll be able to hide it more easily from my family.
>>
>>12714597
I don't see it. Are you the girl from the end of two threads ago, like you posted and then everyone responded in the next thread? I don't see a thin person in the last thread, I admit I'm scanning fast.
>>
>>12714568
>Not looking forward to my 4th Christmas with an eating disorder tbqh fampai but not cuz of the food

Why?
>>
>>12714626
No. I'm the one that's 5'5" and posted about having a period still.
>>
>>12714647
Meh, can't find it. Oh well. You're a mealcuck that eats a bunch of sugar, so, that's probably some if not all of your problem.
>>
>>12714664
>can't use ctrl + f
>unironically uses the word cuck

So what would you suggest I do?
>>
>>12714340
I... Thanks for killing my appetite
>>
>>12714677
I was searching for 5' 5", there should be a space in between them. Don't get cunty with me.

What would I suggest you do? You're 95-lbs and 5' 5" and eating 1000 calories a day. I think you should eat more you daft cunt. Do you really want to lose more weight? You're worried about your heart and want to lose more weight? Your TDEE is like 1400cal, eat that for a month and level out. Then if you want to go lower, do so slowly, at like 1300cal per day. Drip the weight away, don't use the same decific as some fat mexican trying to make her ass sit in a couch seat on an airplane.

If you are really worried about your heart, then get a stress test. You an American with health insurance?
>>
File: giv.png (45KB, 778x512px) Image search: [Google]
giv.png
45KB, 778x512px
>>12714677
Not that anon, but I'd suggest you be my gf.
>>
>>12714709
I never said I wanted to lose more weight. Where are you reading that? I guess by the low calorie intake (1000 calories was an estimate, by the way) but I am more interested in maintaining. Thank you for the advice, I am just ignorant about what I need to be eating.

Yes, I have insurance/am American. I'll look into a stress test.
>>
>>12714171
i always lose more weight in winter
its like seasonally affected eating disorder

i might try to drop to 130 though that would be new
>>
>>12714728
Yes, I read it by you eating 1000 calories a day when your TDEE is about 1400 if you don't lift yourself off a cock long enough to burn another hundred.

What you need to be eating is a highly nutritious higher calorie diet. It sounds like you already eat clean, but you may want to start researching to make sure you aren't deficit in anything.

I'd suggest you go to a doctor and get a blood workup, see if you have any deficiencies. When was the last time you had blood work done? What was your diet like then? Then talk to the doctor about a stress test and your concerns about your heart. They might not order one, I'm not a doctor, but they might check to see if your heart is atrophying somehow. The fact you are still getting your period is probably a good sign, but if you are worried might as well ask.

In the meantime I'd raise your calories to 1600 per day and start getting some exercise. If you burn 200 calories, then you're going to maintain but be much healthier. It will be good for your heart. You should get at least 10,000 steps per day, so get a pedometer or even your iphone will be accurate enough.

I'd move most of those calories into the afternoon, doing 16:8 IF, NOT because you need to lose weight but because you are probably light headed as fuck eating tiny light meals and then running out of glucose. Or maybe not, I don't know, you eat so little you might just pop right back into ketosis after your three grapes and an almond you consider breakfast. You'll probably just be more comfortable eating lunch and dinner. Just make sure you eat enough of them.

You want to be thinspo for life? You need to figure out how to do it in a manageable way.
>>
>>12714728
>>12714742
Oh, and also, stop estimating your calories. Eat the correct amount to maintain.
>>
>>12714742
>if you don't lift yourself off a cock long enough to burn another hundred
>after your three grapes and an almond you consider breakfast
Whew.

The last time I got bloodwork done was two and a half years ago, when I was sure I was anemic but nothing came back that said so. They did say my cholesterol was a bit high, lol. My diet was pretty much the same, probably more sugar though, and I weighed about 10 lbs. more.

I do exercise but I stopped doing anything intensive because I was nervous about overdoing it (as I've done before, it was scary.) I agree that upping the calories, in addition to some real exercise, is a good move. I'm wondering if I should avoid cardio and do something else?

I've never heard of 16:8 IF. I'll read up on it, but anything that promotes fasting makes me nervous as I need to have enough energy to be alert enough to do my job and function.

Thanks again.
>>
>>12714809
Then for sure get more bloodwork done. You weighing 10-lbs less is a significant amount.

For exercise I would recommend just walking at a decent pace to start. Get to 10,000 steps per day and see how you feel. Running is hard on your knees and you'll gain leg muscles and come back here crying about how you don't look like a cartoon princess. Even walking you might gain some lean mass, but it will keep you soft which I imagine is what you want.

Maybe fasting isn't right for you. But if I eat a low calorie breakfast, I'm starving and feeling depleted by eleven, versus if I wait until lunch to eat I feel better and just have a bigger lunch. It's something to TRY, it doesn't necessarily mean it is right for you. Don't do OMAD or some shit, just try starting to eat at lunchtime. Try it on a weekend so your not falling over on your customers at the strip club if it doesn't agree with you, and make sure you use MyFitnessPal to count calories. If the IF doesn't agree with you, then do a mealcuck plan but keep your breakfast low carb. Again, not for weight loss, just for more even energy. 1600 per day + 10,000 steps. Got it? Report back after some trials. Post a photo with your shirt off and I'll find it. I'm usually lurking here.
>>
>>12714809
>>12714825
The more I think about it, don't do IF. I'm wrong for recommending that for you. I think it might even out your energy, but I'm afraid you won't eat enough in the latter part of the day. Just be a mealcuck, but keep your breakfast no carb. 1600 calories + 10,000 steps. Report back. No shirt.
>>
178 cm male 55kg
Should drop a little more? Maybe to 53 and maintain there with maybe some muscle gain to more weight?Someone with similar stats with pictures?
>>
>>12714825
>>12714844
I like running, but it makes me look like a twelve-year-old emaciated boy (when I'm not upping my calories in any way because I'm a retard). I'll try the walking. I am walking about one-to-two miles a day now, so it shouldn't be that difficult to keep going. I did a modified version of what you're talking about a year back, paired with cardio.

I'll post an update, but with a shirt. I'm a sad chestlet, anon, and I'm not a stripper. Have an image to maintain.
>>
Just looked on my retarded anorexic lolita gf's laptop and she's trying to cheat on me with some /fa/ggot

please stop trying to cuck me, /fa/

>>12714896
stop cucking me!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: 1481836705269.jpg (27KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1481836705269.jpg
27KB, 500x375px
>>12714896
Walking one or two miles already means you're burning a chunk of that 1000 calories off, I bet you're already doing 10,000 steps. If you have an iPhone and carry it with you, you can get a decent idea by looking in the Health App. You could get a fitbit or garmin also for more accuracy but probably a bit extreme. I'm picking your TDEE and some reasonable amount of steps, but you have the main idea that you need to be moving a bit more and eating more. I like chestlets. Something like pic related will be fine.

One final note, get a scale. Get one of those Withings (cheap on Amazon) that sync with your phone and MyFitnessPal and weigh yourself every day. In the morning, after you piss, BEFORE you eat and start sucking cock. Don't pay attention to the weight daily because sodium intake and shits make those individual numbers not very useful, but just the weekly average. It will email you or you can average them yourself. If your weight keeps dropping you need to eat more.
>>
well thinspo,its time for me to get my life back and recover from anorexia
wish me luck
>>
>>12715002
See you in a few months
>>
>>12715002
stay healthy, anon. don't push yourself too hard.
>>
>>12715002
see you in few hours
>>
>>12714529
Eat an avocado
>>
I'm so hungry and just want junk food
>>
>>12714955
I have this picture saved, she's cute.

I'm confused as to why you don't think I already own a scale. Don't most women own a scale?
>>
posting from my third bowl of corn chex. (oh well)
just about four or five pounds away from my gw, /thin/. anyone else here almost there? what are your plans once you reach it?
>>
>>12713993
I need some emotional support here, I was doing really well until I lost control and started binging on your daddy's ass like a mcdonalds menu. I feel so stupid for doing that.
>>
File: 1482540828698.jpg (174KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1482540828698.jpg
174KB, 640x640px
>>12715152
You'd be surprised. "eh I just got to university" or "my mum took my scale because I kept throwing up my english breakfast" or "it's a little old and inaccurate". This thread especially attracts some very dumb young women. How old are you anyways?
>>
>>12715223
You could have at least binged on my ass. How rude.
>>
File: tumblr_ohgsx8D2QY1s209g0o1_400.jpg (31KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohgsx8D2QY1s209g0o1_400.jpg
31KB, 400x600px
>>12715234
Thankfully I don't live with my parents and I've already graduated. I didn't live in the dorms, anyway. I'm in my mid 20s.
>>
>>12715250
What do you do for a living?
>>
File: 1494958620764.jpg (66KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1494958620764.jpg
66KB, 540x540px
>>
>>12714865
Post pics
>>
>>12714582
No seriously I also agree about going to see a doctor, this clearly is not healthy anymore. This is a thinspo thread, not a thread about people who are going to destroy themselves completely doing that. At least give some shit about yourself.
>>
File: 1370624611441.gif (839KB, 450x402px) Image search: [Google]
1370624611441.gif
839KB, 450x402px
>binge about a thousand calories more than your daily limit
>do this anytime I make any progress
>>
File: 1472670053446.gif (16KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1472670053446.gif
16KB, 633x758px
>>12715358
i'm envious of those that are able to eat 1000 calories. I can barely manage below 2000 without getting ravenously hungry.
>>
File: tumblr_nvpma7TQ3Z1s209g0o1_1280.jpg (98KB, 667x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvpma7TQ3Z1s209g0o1_1280.jpg
98KB, 667x1000px
>>12715264
Basically an office job.

>>12715334
All right, noted. Though I do think that a lot of the advice in this thread isn't ~healthy~ and has never been healthy. It's silly to suggest that.
>>
>>12715367
Fucking this.
>>
>>12715368
>Basically an office job.
In America the air conditioning is almost always way too much. It's fucking awful. I closed the vents in my office to make it better.

You can also be cold because of vitamin deficiencies, on top of the low bodyfat %. Eating very low calories your body for sure slows down and therefore gets colder, but, it's likely a combination of America being A/C crazed fatasses and your own health.

As you increase your calories you'll get warmer.
>>
File: 1481836436472.jpg (59KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
1481836436472.jpg
59KB, 400x600px
I keep forgetting my image.
>>
>>12715367
As soon as you get over the 3 day hump, you'll be able to make it as long as you wish to go after that.
>>
>>12715413
Why is that?
>>
>>12715413
It's just a general rule. Your body starts to get acclimated to the change. Same thing with rehab, drugs, etc. because if anything, food is practically on the same level as drugs if you overeat your daily caloric intake with it's large amount of endorphins given out in return for eating.
>>
File: 1496279868854.jpg (137KB, 1000x1294px) Image search: [Google]
1496279868854.jpg
137KB, 1000x1294px
>>12715391
Right now, I've just been carrying sweaters with me. I've closed the vents near my desk but everywhere else is awful. It's summer anyway, so the AC is in full force anywhere I go.

Gonna dump some stuff now.
>>
By fasting, do you guys literally mean not eating? For how long? Please explain the retard here, I still do not get it. Sound impossible.
>>
File: tumblr_oqh186m66P1tfpvc0o4_1280.jpg (451KB, 1280x1693px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oqh186m66P1tfpvc0o4_1280.jpg
451KB, 1280x1693px
>>12715430
>>
File: tumblr_nhyx71Biiq1twd2hso2_400.png (171KB, 300x416px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nhyx71Biiq1twd2hso2_400.png
171KB, 300x416px
>>12715435
>>
>>12715433
there are a few different types of fasting. you can do IF, which means only eating in a small window of time per day, or a longer fast (could be a day or more)

the hunger stops being a problem after the first 12 or so hours, and as long as you drink lots of water and don't do it for too long, it's actually very healthy to fast.
>>
File: 1480905964991.jpg (60KB, 480x960px) Image search: [Google]
1480905964991.jpg
60KB, 480x960px
>>12715430
For me in some respects winter is better than summer because I can just leave my jacket on. Summer wearing a jacket or even long sleeve gets some weird looks. Fall, spring and winter pretty easy to dress a bit warmer than everyone else, or have a sport jacket on.

Goodnight, anon. I'll check your pic dump in the morning.
>>
>>12715439
Doesn't that mean everybody basically does if? I mean I usually eat once or twice a day. I'm confused.

Not eating sounds pretty drastic to me. If I eat a little less each day I lose weight pretty fast imo, but apparently not fast enough for some. The weight loss must be pretty immense, no?
>>
File: tumblr_ntxbafwS4T1rltv9io1_400.jpg (49KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ntxbafwS4T1rltv9io1_400.jpg
49KB, 400x600px
>>12715438
>>
File: tumblr_o6gzmeoXFR1vt9uaro1_1280.jpg (36KB, 620x931px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6gzmeoXFR1vt9uaro1_1280.jpg
36KB, 620x931px
>>12715458
>>12715442
Goodnight.
>>
>>12715433
when i was cutting, i would eat a bowl of rice every third day and nothing but black coffee and water in between. Lost 30 lbs in 10 weeks, youre hungry all the time, but you get used to ignoring it. Now i just eat once a day, usually 1600 calories.

>isnt it weird how we like have to eat like 3 times a day or we die
i hate these people
>>
>>12715466
Why would you eat something so carby like rice? Was it white rice?

Please say brown rice.
>>
File: 1499398902700.jpg (131KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1499398902700.jpg
131KB, 1080x1080px
>>12715469
>>
>>12715469
no white rice, and cause it worked
>>
File: 1438449736421.jpg (79KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
1438449736421.jpg
79KB, 400x600px
>>12715475
Isn't white rice full of sugars though? Maybe I'm misinformed.
>>
>>12715478
its high in carbs but not sugar
>>
suckable toe thinspo
>>
>>12715456
I've been doing IF for a while now, usually eat between 12 and 8 pm. if you're eating only once or twice per day, then yeah, you probably are doing IF.

the weight loss isn't that much higher than just eating less. imo, fasting a little every day works because it's mainly a tool to control your food intake (although there are some debated other benefits)
>>
>>12715368
Just be careful ok
>>
>>12715367
I can only stay thin at Uni. I barely eat and drink a shit ton of water. But when I'm at home during a break I binge like a fat ass because I rarely go outside. Just become as insecure as I am.
>>
>>12714137
Love these threads but damn, these pics make /nofap/ really difficult.
>>
>>12713993
i gained soooo much during vaca looool just fuck my shit up

im at 132lbs 5'5" i feel so gross :((
>>
>>12714340
top kek
>>
what music does thinspo listen to?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXpKkGW6tvg
>>
File: 1502846710844.jpg (26KB, 566x676px) Image search: [Google]
1502846710844.jpg
26KB, 566x676px
>>12715864
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvZJI8rerWA
>>
>>12715851
male or female? because if male not too awful, it female just smoke and drink a ton of water and only eat once a day, thats all i did and im still losing weight
>>
File: tumblr_om4h2azwHL1s6d7dto4_1280.jpg (477KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_om4h2azwHL1s6d7dto4_1280.jpg
477KB, 1280x1920px
>>
File: 1499925315424.jpg (19KB, 463x480px) Image search: [Google]
1499925315424.jpg
19KB, 463x480px
>>
File: tumblr_lqnizc5hba1r0t2beo1_500.jpg (31KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lqnizc5hba1r0t2beo1_500.jpg
31KB, 500x375px
>>
File: thin.jpg (108KB, 1052x1080px) Image search: [Google]
thin.jpg
108KB, 1052x1080px
>>
Are girls into thin guys at all? Im starting to feel like they dont fuck with thinspo shit.
>>
>>12716057
it's probably very niche thing
>>
>>12716057
It sort of depends, i think most girls would like a guy bigger and taller than them but still lean. If you are smaller than they are i think that's a bit of a turn off.
>>
>>12714643
I guess the food, butin different ways. The emotions. The arguments. My family trying to act like it's totally normal and okay that I'm weighing out preportioned packets of crisps. People bringing desserts to parties that they specifically remembered I liked in the hopes of getting me to not refuse dessert (because "I don't like x ingredient"), then feeling bad that they went to all that trouble and I still can't eat it. The whispered conversations behind my back I always hear that at least I'm not the worst I've ever been but I don't seem great either. Getting told that I've ruined Christmas and when my mum kills herself it will be my fault. Acknowledging that it's another year gone by that Christmas has absolutely sucked.
>>
>>12716057
I love lanky guys. If you're a manlet you're probably fucked though, go ottermode
>>
>>12716066
>>12716078
Nah, I'm taller than any girls I know. 6'2 or something last time I checked. Got a BMI of like 17 though and I get worried I am too skinny for women to find me attractive - though I am bi and its the male aesthetic I like most. Definitely think about going ottermode quite often but I have always been thin and abandoning my own taste for women feels questionable to me.
>>
File: 1501046409361.gif (504KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1501046409361.gif
504KB, 1080x1080px
Has anyone tried using mild sickness as an aid to losing weight? For example, eating less than usual while sick with a fever- would this have significant negative effects, such as not getting better, or losing too much weight? Haven't seen anyone talk about it and I'm interested.
>>
File: tumblr_otiv38vyiA1w8474ho5_400.jpg (46KB, 400x566px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_otiv38vyiA1w8474ho5_400.jpg
46KB, 400x566px
>>12716163
i've got the worst flu ever currently and am slightly amping up my intake. Health over long term hell. It would prolly work and would make it easier cause you're basically sleeping all day, but from experience it takes a longer time too get well again. I can't afford to miss more of school and work.
>>
>>12716076
Why not just that day have some fucking dessert and not be a nutjob one day a year to make your family feel more comfortable? I mean I don't eat dessert either but I have a few bites at Christmas. It's one night. Now don't eat too much or you'll get a tummy ache since not used to all that sugar.

Also who the fuck eats chips on Christmas?
>>
>>12715556
They make it really easy for me.
>>
>>12713993
Hypothetically, if i was to eat my entire daily calorie intake (i'm eating roughly 900-1000 cal daily rn) in candy bars, would I still loose weight? I have such a desperate craving for sugar right now but i'm doing so well and I don't want to gain anything back ;__;
>>
>>12716394
You'd probably get a stomach ache, then be extremely hungry not too long after.
>>
>>12714358
do a water fast for 7-14 days. aslong as you take in sodium and magnesium you should be fine (and aslong as you have fat to lose! never fast if your dont have any fat your body cant run on air.)
takes alot of willpower to start but after the 3-4 day you wont feel so hungry and the results are super quick.
>>
>>12714865
I weigh about the same,
120lb and 5'9
>>
Why am I losing fat everywhere on my body except for my stomach? I look like a starving african baby
>>
File: help.png (929KB, 490x930px) Image search: [Google]
help.png
929KB, 490x930px
Can I ever into thinspo with these shitty leg genes? No matter how much weight I lose they same the same which makes me wanna kms...
Is there any hope for me or should I just stop trying?
>>
>>12716394
As pointed out, you'd remain insanely hungry. But moreover the more you eat sugar, the more you'll store fat, so that's a really bad idea.

Why don't you drink some 0-cal stuff with sweeteners? Iced tea or whatnot. That should take away the cravings.
>>
>>12716522
lose muscle
>>
>>12716540
But would i still loose weight? Would i loose at a faster pace if i only ate veggies as opposed to only candy bars. (Totally hypothetically i wouldn't do it)
>>
>>12716007
female im not a smoker but im deff getting back to restricted calories. I might try OMAD. Im use to doing IF but honestly I fail at it so hard all the time. midnight snacking gets me
>>
>>12714241
You don't get to go to Italy all the time anon. Be extra strict with your diet prior so you can enjoy yourself with less guilt.
>>
>>12716621
Thanks. I hear their portions are more reasonable than ours, which is why they aren't all so fat. So maybe it won't be as bad as I think. I'll make it my goal to be 3-lbs under maintenance before I leave, be pretty hard to gain more than 3-lbs in one week.
>>
>>12716522
Muscles are sexy desu
>>
Is there any way to be a thin 5'5 guy and not be looked down on? I have people (well literally all have been women, men say I'm fine) saying they think there's something wrong with me and assuming I'm anorexic constantly and I'm too lazy to put weight on. It's annoying when fatties get accepted like nothing's wrong with them, fat women especially.
>>
>>12716681
Hm, post photo?

I think it's more difficult as you for a guy because of your height. The women are probably giving you more trouble because of that versus your thinness. Why do you think you see so many short guys trying to get ripped to hell?
>>
>>12716699
I don't really care about being ripped. I have a bf and he really likes that I'm thin and says he doesn't want me to gain any weight. It's just annoying when these women keep bringing it up as if I have a terminal illness.
>>
>>12716488
are you there yet?
>>
>>12716590
you would lose weight, yes. eating 1000 calories a day of broccoli vs hershey's won't make a different in calories but you won't be very healthy and i don't recommend trying it for an extended period of time. not to mention 1000 calories of vegetables is a LOT more filling than 1000 calories of chocolate, so you'd probably be pretty hungry still.
>>
>>12716681
i know your pain, as a 5'6 thin guy i feel like women dont take me seriously
>>
>>12716703
Tell them to fuck off or mind their own business. Why are women commenting on your body, then, if you're not dating them?
>>
File: tenor.gif (1MB, 300x310px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
1MB, 300x310px
>>12716057
no after my ex im not into that anymore. i like how lanky boys look with their clothes but bones don't feel nice clanking at each other at all we you fuck. he looked pretty gross with his clothes off although he was thin he had zero muscl so he was flabby/thin. if you are fit and thin then that wouldn't be as bad

kit haringtons body is ideal to me now
>>
>>12716710
Well a lot of the time it's my mom and her friends or relatives, but even some girl at uni who I was friendly with said when she first saw me she thought there was something wrong with me because of my weight. It also used to happen a lot in high school but it was always fat or ugly girls saying i so I suspect it was insecurity.
>>
>>12716522
Yours aren't nearly as bad as mine. You look fine.
>>
>>12716057
I think the general consensus among my girl friends is they'd prefer a lean guy with some muscles. They don't really like extremes of really skinny with no muscle or really big with a lot of muscle.
>>
>>12716714
But hes a manlet.
>>
Fats. Animal or vegetal?
>>
>>12716717
How old are you, bro? You will eventually gain weight as you grow older. Not giving a fuck will also be a plus.
>>
>>12716793
20, but I pretty much have no muscle mass
>>
Ever since I've started OMAD I've been kind of constipated. Is that normal? I'm drinking a shit ton of water as usual but barely anything comes out. It takes so long just to take one dump.
>>
>>12716897
buy some laxative tea
>>
File: tumblr_nvksi3oCru1r79qbvo3_500.jpg (92KB, 499x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvksi3oCru1r79qbvo3_500.jpg
92KB, 499x750px
>>12716793
Isn't this just a meme? People gain weight as they grow older because they get office jobs, get lazy, start drinking, and find LTRs where they can slack off in the looks department.
>>
>>12716076
Well that bummed me out. An ex of mine was like this. If you're unable to break-fast a couple times a year to comfort your senpai, I really am worried.
>>
>>12716932
Kind of. A lot of it has to do with people being less active and less vain. For men it's easiest to put on muscle and burn fat from mid teens through 20's cuz that's when testosterone is highest. Testosterone slowly declines from 30s on, so losing fat and gaining muscle takes more work.

That's why men who never had to try to be trim blow up in their 30s.
>>
File: 1501514569805.png (8KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1501514569805.png
8KB, 450x450px
>>12713993
hello, i have a couple questions: Is 110lbs~ an acceptable weight and are chokers on boys an acceptable thing to wear?
>>
>>12716897
Dried prunes and watermelon will help my firend
>>
>>12716973
acceptable weight for what height
>>
>>12716932
>>12716964
31 year old male here. It's pretty much a meme. Yes, you burn less calories at rest and have less test, but the difference is pretty small (50 calories or something between 18 and 30). Most of the people I've seen get fat at my age that were lean in younger years are just doing office work and married. They sit around having their wife cook for them while drinking 230 calorie craft beers. The women are probably the saddest though, wine drunk. 30s can be really bad.
>>
>>12716995
Yeah. I wrote that 2nd quote and am 30. No noticable difference yet, but we're at the beginning of the decline. At 40 or 45 I might be singing a different tune.

Most of my friends who gained weight from marriage, drinking, and laziness did so long before test. decline was an excuse.
>>
File: 1475520105375.jpg (338KB, 1369x1183px) Image search: [Google]
1475520105375.jpg
338KB, 1369x1183px
>>12716973
>are chokers on boys an acceptable thing to wear?
Are you okay taking it in the ass?
>>
>>12717008
Only change I've noticed is I'm less horny. I was a bit worried about that but I had my test checked and it is fine. It's kind of a good thing because I'm less thirsty and I'm /foreveralone/ so not having as many "tfwnogf" feels is nice. I'm still lonely but more for companionship in general. A gf would be awesome, don't get me wrong.
>>
File: 1494735274090.jpg (79KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
1494735274090.jpg
79KB, 736x736px
>>12716986
about 5 foot and 5-6 inches
>>12717013
yes
>>
>>12716912
>>12716975
Okay I'll give it a try. I just miss taking huge 4 minute shits.
>>
>>12716964
>>12716995
Lots of my friends got chubby or fat after college graduation. I didn't even consider the testosterone thing. I'm not in my 30s yet, but I imagine they will balloon up more.

What's the reasoning for women gaining weight as they age? I mean, women seem to be getting bigger and bigger in general. I'm thinking some of it is hormonal birth control or hormones in general. I live in a college town, and even just walking around, I can immediately see that even in a four-to-five year time period, no one looked so freaking meaty when I was taking classes.

Sometimes I think I might need to eventually gain weight once I reach 35 or so, older women start to look scary when they're very thin.
>>
>>12717020
>yes
Then it's fine. Probably look good!
>>
>>12717035
Where are you at?

One thing I've seen with women in their 30s is the binge drinking. A lot of the heavier ones I know hit the wine pretty good at night. Not like go to a bar and party all the time, but rather, just down a solid amount of red wine every night. Others are just lazy, they have boyfriends or husbands so aren't as concerned maybe about looks, they have kids (not an excuse, but parents are for sure busier), and also the standard for thin has changed a lot. I mean my bmi is not underweight and I get comments saying I'm too thin. Overweight is the new normal.

>Sometimes I think I might need to eventually gain weight once I reach 35 or so, older women start to look scary when they're very thin.
My sister is 36 and very lean and healthy. She looks fantastic. You do not need to gain weight. The scary ones get the face lifts and breast lifts and stuff and that is frightening because there are semi-young looking parts on a not so young body and the it approaches the uncanny valley imo. At least here in Florida that's the case. I think if you are extremely thin it might look a bit scary, but it depends on the person.
>>
File: wat.png (154KB, 412x371px) Image search: [Google]
wat.png
154KB, 412x371px
>>12717035
see that a semi-see through wedding dress?
>>
>>12717035
Yeah their weight gain will accelerate.

Personally, I like T & A so my opinion might be void, but I think fasting skinny looks worse as people age and fit skinny looks better.
>>
>>12717079
Small boobs for sure age better than big ones. I agree about being more fit with age looking better though. I mean young women their skin is so beautiful soft, but with age their skin changes and everything gets soft in a bad way unless they really exercise and watch what they eat. I mean it's the same with men really too. I don't think unfit thin older men look good, they look sick. The extreme looks bad on guys too, muscle head looking types. A semi-fit thin, well-dressed, older man is best.
>>
>>12716776
doesn't matter with a face like that.
>>
File: SS10-LOOK-01.jpg (140KB, 460x690px) Image search: [Google]
SS10-LOOK-01.jpg
140KB, 460x690px
>>12717073
It's Jasper Conran Spring 2010. It was a short dress.

>>12717051
East coast as well.
>>
File: pls bulli me.jpg (178KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
pls bulli me.jpg
178KB, 720x720px
>>12717037
do you think it looks ok?
>>
>>12717087
Yup. the bony aesthetic starts to look like illness at a certain age.
>>
I haven't pooped in a damn week and this isn't the first time. Drinking enough water and eating fruit. I'm also taking vitamin C and fibers & I've tried laxatives. Still no poo..

Also: is losing your period linked to a low weight/BMI or to nutritional problems?
>>
>>12717128
shirt could be tighter if that's the look you're going for
>>
>>12717173
>is losing your period linked to a low weight/BMI or to nutritional problems

yes. Your body is in emergency mode, diverting energy from fertility to keep vital functions going. Your body is behaving as though you're in a famine environment w/o food. Getting pregnant when there's no food would be dangerous and wasteful.
>>
>>12717206
yes to which one, weight or nutrition - or both?
>>
>>12717214
Are you asking if there's a way to fix this without gaining weight?
>>
>>12717179
sadly i don't own any tight shirts all my shirts are baggy fo me
>>
yo how do i get rid of cravings so i dont get fat?
>>
>>12717219
Wow you are fucking retarded.
>>
File: IMG_3225.jpg (115KB, 936x1055px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3225.jpg
115KB, 936x1055px
>>12717128
Looks great
>>
it is not a good thing that thinspo is now one of the most popular threads on this board. the number of overweights pretending to be thin must be insane
>>
>>12717118
Would you wear a dress people could see your panties through? Not a bully question.
>>
>>12716004
aye king krule my man
>>
>>12715556
why /nofap/ ?
>>
>>12715864
been listening to ratking and wiki nonstop for like a month
>>
>>12716522
you look alright, holy fuck i am so much worse i hate my life lol
>>
File: IMG_20170829_182244.jpg (3MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170829_182244.jpg
3MB, 3120x4160px
I can quit chewing this crap. I'm such a fucking failure fatass. It keeps me from eating but should I stop? I was supposed to fast today but had 50 calories in gum.
>>
>>12717324
Buy some different gum, or buy it in smaller packages. It'll make you "budget" better.
>>
I have been drinking oolong for about a month an a half with a 1400 calorie diet, plus 2 hours walking a day.

Oolong increases your metabolism and possibly takes triglycerides out of the blood. More important, and I am not sure if everybody has the genetics for it, but your appetite can be literally halved. I never feel any more hungry than I would not on a diet, as long as I eat at the exact same times every day. You can get the Prince of Peace 100 bag pack for SIX dollars. If you are feeling fancy you can get Da Dong or Monkey-picked for a lot more, but I wouldn't know what they taste like.

I have gone from 216 to 187 (I am 5'10") since July 17 of this year. My target weight is 160 but I am honestly a little scared of drinking the stuff after my goal because I am too poor to eat out every day to stop from losing more.

This is legit, if you drink a sixteen ounce cup of oolong you will feel like you had a meal (as long as genetics doesn't stop it.) However, there is a lot of fluoride in it so I recommend drinking two 8 fl oz cups, one in the morning and one in the afternoon.
>>
>>12717340
Are there gum out there less than 2.5 calories a pop?
>>
I have a question thinspo. I am 6ft 152lbs. At what predicted weight will my legs be thin?
>>
File: DA6A9746.jpg (2MB, 3776x6418px) Image search: [Google]
DA6A9746.jpg
2MB, 3776x6418px
>>
>>12717128
Fucking jawlet.
>>
File: IMG_6999.jpg (105KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6999.jpg
105KB, 1280x720px
I had desert. Waiter gave it to me for free because our food took a while. I didn't eat it all, but I ate too much.
>>
>>12717489
fat
>>
>>12717611
This. Literally a fat whore.
>>
File: 1491280035870.jpg (228KB, 1153x1125px) Image search: [Google]
1491280035870.jpg
228KB, 1153x1125px
>>12715478
>>12715490
High in carbs means it basically converts to sugar in the liver. It raises blood sugar because it converts to glucose.
>>
Does smoking really help curve your appetite? I was going to start smoking again because of anxiety but it helping me with my fasting wouldn't hurt either.
>>
File: cara-14613.jpg (535KB, 1584x1634px) Image search: [Google]
cara-14613.jpg
535KB, 1584x1634px
>>12717652
Stimulants make anxiety worse, and then there is the cancer.
>>
File: DA6A9710-Recovered.jpg (2MB, 6001x3091px) Image search: [Google]
DA6A9710-Recovered.jpg
2MB, 6001x3091px
>>12717616
Hahahaha jealousy is ugly Bitches
>>
>>12717646
nothing hotter than the self loathing that those scars radiate.
>>
>>12717663
Smoking is the only thing that has helped my anxiety that I can actually function on. I don't care about the future health issues that it may cause.
>>
>>12717699
>may
>>
>>12717699
>may
>>
>>12717699
Spoken like a true child.
>>
>>12717663
How is that even a stimulant?
>>
>>12717707
How? I have schizophrenia, every medication I've tried either doesn't work or stops working after a month or two. I'm constantly in and out of the hospital. I'll probably end dying in a few years anyway. I don't care about my longevity and I'm not going to have any children to worry about. I don't understand how me wanting to smoke and destroy my health bothers you faggots more than it does me.

>>12717742
Nicotine.
>>
>>12717760
Oh sorry, I was confused and thinking of stimulant medication, not things like caffeine and nicotine and stuff. Didn't pay attention, my bad.

Btw some other anon but sorry to hear about that. I have been struggling to find medication for six years now, even though it is for other issues but I have been on tons of antipsychotics and it sucks.
>>
>>12717777
Good luck anon. I hope you find the right medication.
>>
File: IMG_7561.jpg (127KB, 620x930px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7561.jpg
127KB, 620x930px
what % body fat is guy in pic related?
>>
>>12716505
I knew my question would go unanswered
>tfw such a loser you can't even get people to interact with you on the internet
>>
>>12718002
Genetics. You can't choose where you lose weight. Stomach is usually hardest to burn.
>>
>>12717219
>is losing your period linked to a low weight/BMI or to nutritional problems?
that's what I'm asking
>>
>>12718192
I'm not a doctor but that's more than likely malnutrition.
>>
>>12713993
I ate only one meal today it's a small step but im proud of my self. I have so much fat to burn
>>
>>12718217
congrats and good luck
>>
>>12718217
How many calories were in that meal?
>>
>no gf
>65kg
>gf after 3 months
>77kg
here's me hoping she'll soon get the hint that I don't want to be around her fatass for longer
>>
>>12718231
You poor, poor soul :(
>>
>>12718192
Malnutrition for sure, but the speed you lose weight can also have neg effects. No offense, but you've already proven you're unable to cut calories safely. I can't in good conscience tell you you can fix this without increasing your calories. Calories aka energy is part of nutrition, not just minerals and nutrients. I hope you at least eat more lean protein, nutrient rich food, and mult vitamins every day. Once your body's utilities are turned back on, you need to find that balance between eating enough for your body to function but little enough to lose weight.
>>
How to not give in to hunger?
Its 8am and im hungry as hell, trying to eat nothing until afternoon....
>>
>>12717466
try going to about 130-140
its hard to predict since nobody but yourself really knows how much muscle mass you have, and fat distribution plays a part too. i'm 5'6" and 113 lbs, but my legs aren't that skinny.
>>
>>12718348
Drink water, chew ice cubes, drink tea. Keep busy. Look at yourself in the mirror
>>
File: IMG_20170830_190258.jpg (460KB, 1539x2373px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170830_190258.jpg
460KB, 1539x2373px
if only I was taller...
>>
How do I count calories in obscure home-made meals that don't show up on google?
>>
Would losing weight to the point of being thinspo make my legs thinner and my nose smaller?
I can feel my ribs and I wear size 29 H&M pants but I want to be skinnier and will work on it.
>>
>>12718512
Yeah I feel you man. 5'7. I hope to reach at least 5'10 inches so my pants don't crumple at the bottom.
>>
>>12718598
Calculate the ingredients separately, add them up, don't forget that oil has calories.
>>
File: tumblr_oixrjjHqcf1uqt0kmo1_500.jpg (71KB, 500x585px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oixrjjHqcf1uqt0kmo1_500.jpg
71KB, 500x585px
>>12718598
i'm so paranoid i estimate and add 50-100 cal to that just in case. Better to eat less than to accidentally eat more
>>
>>12718608
have to be 18 to be here lad
>>
>>12714340
go back to /b/ fag
>>
>>12718891
Not him but I thought most men stop growing when they're ~25? My brother went from 6'2" to 6'5" when he was 23.
>>
>>12716057
i do but i'm mostly a lesbian and you will be the girl in the relationship
>>
>>12716163
not a sickness but
i almost choked to death on a twizzler and i had to reach into my throat to pull it out, and for about 4 months i was deathly afraid to eat anything and i lost about 25 pounds. pretty cool

inb4 choke on a dick reply
>>
Fuck I'm so tired and I feel retarded. I don't know if I can handle fasting during Uni.
>>
File: drinkwater.jpg (43KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
drinkwater.jpg
43KB, 640x426px
im having a drug test tomorrow and
> dont drink too much before the visit
> dont use the bathroom 3 hours before the visit
how will i stay hydrated pray for me senpai
>>
>>12718982
Why do you have a drug test? Pre-testing for work?
>>
how do I enjoy exercise
what is the 'joggers high'

I'm on an infinite cycle of
>motivated
>jogging/walking 5km every day for a week
>miss a day
>miss 2 days
>stop entirely
>4-6 weeks pass
>motivated
>>
>>12719044
yeah so nothing too serious but im anxious theyll think ive tried to "flush" my system out because i usually drink at least 5 liters of fluid a day
>>
accidently drank 6+ liters of water in a few hours and im feeling very sick..
>>
>>12719118
How many hours? Go to a hospital. Maybe eat some salt. Dont try to fight it if your body wants to throw up.
>>
>>12718608
that feel when 6'1 but slp denim is too long for you
>>
>>12719087
Just go in the morning without drinking a ton of water and lay off a bit the night before. What kind of work you going for?
>>
>>12718608
>>12719135
you retards ever heard of a tailor?
>>
>>12719080
Try cycling or something less hard on your knees maybe? I can get really into cycling because I'm sitting down lol but it still feels like cardio.
>>
>>12718953
Damn scary. Glad you're ok
>>
>>12719118
wtf
>>
How many calories a day do you think she eats?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgiK42sWAMA
>>
File: 1494958428085.jpg (28KB, 487x423px) Image search: [Google]
1494958428085.jpg
28KB, 487x423px
>>12719442
>kim jong un threatened to destroy this
I donno hard to tell without knowing her height, I'd take a wild guess that her resting TDEE is around 14-1500 but since she's active eats more like 16-1700, some days more.
>>
>>12719455
How many calories would you need to eat to look like that if you're more of a couch potato neet who sits on the computer all day? I've seen some people do it without working out but they never reveal how much they eat.
>>
>>12719459
Again I'm pulling it out of my ass, but probably eat like 1200 dieting down and then 1400-1500 to maintain.
>>
>>12719462
You're just bulshitting me now, but thanks for your concern I guess.
>>
>>12719469
Not really. I'm guestimating based on not knowing her height or weight so just using a small girl about 5'4" as a reference you stupid cunt.
>>
>>12719471
I was actually grateful that you were giving me "healthy" estimates since, as a 5'4" person myself, don't seem to lose weight easily without exercise unless I really restrict. I understand that everyone's on edge in this thread but damn, not where I was coming from.
>>
>>12714145

When it comes to drinking, drink on an empty stomach and only drink hard liquor

Eat very little, friend. Good luck
>>
File: SCAN0389.jpg (454KB, 1228x1600px) Image search: [Google]
SCAN0389.jpg
454KB, 1228x1600px
>>12719442
I have major hair envy, wtf.

So sad I will never be an adorable Asian.
>>
File: tumblr_ohypj77WXU1vs53d8o1_1280.jpg (230KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohypj77WXU1vs53d8o1_1280.jpg
230KB, 1280x960px
>>12719476
Everyone's on edge because we're hungry.
>>
>>12719481
Exactly.
>>
>>12719469
>You're just bulshitting me now
I've got some news for you man...
>>
File: tea.jpg (31KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tea.jpg
31KB, 500x375px
what's a good sugar substitute for tea? i'm using stevia right now. it does the job but it's not the best.
>>
>>12719498
What type of tea are you drinking? It's better just not to sweeten it.
>>
>>12719476
Oh, it's not bullshit though. 100-lb 5' 4" girl has a TDEE of about 1450. With some moderate movement that's easily 1550 or 1600. With moderate exercise that's 1700 daily. The failures that end up in hospitals are the ones that think thin people need to eat 900 calories.

>>12719481
Shutup you stupid cunt, you make your doctors appointment yet?
>>
File: apu-qeston.png (29KB, 741x568px) Image search: [Google]
apu-qeston.png
29KB, 741x568px
>>12719481
Turbovirgin here. Don't very ornamental bras cause problems with her shirt or dress? What could you wear that bra under? Or is it more lingerie?
>>
>>12719504
I have so many kinds of tea. I usually only sweeten black tea, but I'm craving sweets right now so I'm just putting it in everything...
>>
>>12719517
only an issue if you're wearing tight clothes and only one layer.
>>
>>12719509
I gain weight if I go over 1300 if I won't work it off. I actually feel better when I eat under 1000. 1200 could be a maintenance weight for me I guess, but I'll think about it when it comes.

I get that CICO works, but it has to be adjusted for lifestyle too. I'm not active, I don't really want or need to be. I just want to be skinny.
>>
>>12719517
I think bras like that are meant to be seen, not covered up by clothing.
>>
File: 1445391420482.gif (480KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1445391420482.gif
480KB, 600x450px
>>12713993
>be me
>be 220lbs and 5'7''
>little fat midget
>want to lose weight and be healthy so I go on a super strict diet
>it actually works
>within half a year I lose ~60lbs
>still look thick despite actually being under average for my BMI now
>mfw I realize I'm legitimately just big boned
is the dream impossible, /thinspo/?
>>
>>12719509
Why are you calling me a cunt?

>>12719517
If you wear a flowy dress or shirt, they don't show. If you wear boring t-shirts, yes, the texture shows.Showing a hint of a cute bra or bralette is nice if you don't have huge boobs.

>>12719520
Aren't artificial sweeteners awful for you? It's better to just cut out sugar and "sugar" in general to curb the cravings. Soon you won't crave sweets at all. Get your sweet tooth fix by eating things that are naturally sweet. Yogurt and fruit starts to taste like a dessert to me.
>>
>>12719538
160 lbs at 5'7" is still pretty heavy, why would you give up now?
>>
>>12719549
What would you say is an ideal time to stop then?
>>
Hey dudes. So question, how do i stop a binge? It's always after a binge i fuck up and fall off the wagon. Do you have any techniques?
>>
>>12719538
You are technically still overweight according to BMI. I don't know if you eat fruit and vegetables a lot, but if you don't then you should. And drink only water.
>>
>>12719554
Binge urges happen in bursts. You just have to wait it out until it's over. Also don't mistake a regular meal for a binge. Learn to stop eating when you are no longer hungry, even if you still have the impulse to eat.
>>
File: maybe-a-mealcuck.jpg (39KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
maybe-a-mealcuck.jpg
39KB, 550x535px
>>12719535
CICO is a pretty good guideline, but remember other factors are at play too. Are you a mealcuck by chance? Remember your body can't burn fat when insulin is high, so if you eat super often and high sugar/high carbs, that might be part of the problem as well.
https://intensivedietarymanagement.com/first-law-thermodynamics-irrelevant/
>>
>>12719567
>>12719554
I just realized my wording might be confusing. I am speaking in terms of preventing binges. It's always better to prevent one than to start and try to force yourself to stop. That's like an alcoholic trying to stop a drink mid swallow.

But in the event that you are binging and need to stop, make yourself pause in between bites. Eat very, very slowly. Soon enough your "I'm satisfied" signal will go off and you won't feel hungry anymore. But make sure when that happens, so get rid of the food right away, and don't smell it, if possible.
>>
>>12719526
Thank you.

>>12719537
So it's lingerie most likely?

>>12719542
Thank you. Are those bras hard to wash? I guess on a delicate cycle not that bad? What's a bralette?
>>
>>12719552
they way we use the word "diet" these days is wrong. A diet is not something to subject yourself to for a set period of time in order to lose a set amount of weight. Diet only means what you eat, and the best diet is one that is healthy and that you can stick to. Restricting the amount of food you eat on this diet can be a strategy to help you get into a more healthy range, but to maintain that weight you will need to exercise regularly.

In short, I can't tell you when to stop, but it should be somewhere where you feel healthy and feel good about what you see in the mirror.

Good luck anon.
>>
>>12719575
>So it's lingerie most likely?
I don't honestly know. I've been celibate most of my life, and been wearing the same set of unfashionable underwear for years. That was just my guess.
>>
>>12719538
6'3" and 160 is where I sit if I do nothing. I weight more when I'm exercising or doing heavy lifting at work. Conor Mcgregor is 5'9, ripped, and only weighs 155lbs. You just have more weight to burn bud.
>>
>>12719571
Thanks for this. I'll read up on it.
>>
File: 5378375987494912.jpg (44KB, 525x399px) Image search: [Google]
5378375987494912.jpg
44KB, 525x399px
>>12719575
>bralette

Something like this. Non-padded, usually. Small.
>>
>>12719591
Below a certain breast size it doesn't need a support system, right? Just more for some fabric/cover/nipple protection from outerwear?
>>
File: for_love_lemons_bra.jpg (120KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
for_love_lemons_bra.jpg
120KB, 800x800px
>>12719600
I really don't know the science on it. I'd be curious to know if small boobs can still sag or not.

I still wear bras because I feel like I need to because I've always worn them, but in terms of breast size I don't think it's really necessary. Mine look similar to the picture above unless I'm on my period, which causes them to swell and bloat up. It's awkward not to wear a bra in public though. I can always notice when other girls are bralass.

Bras are cute though, and I like to collect lingerie, so I still buy them.
>>
>>12719614
That makes sense. Thank you.
>>
>>12719614
Small breasts can sag.
>>
>>12719498
>boosts metabolism
take this back to facebook please
>>
>>12717922
<10%
>>
>>12719549
This, unless you're jacked at that weight and height you're still fat.
>>
>>12718224
about 800 lol
>>
>>12719692
This
>>
fucking hell
like 2 hours ago i just ate 5 slices of a large pizza
hopefully i do better tomorrow but im so mad at myself, i just hit my goal weight a few days ago and i probably fucked it all up eating all that pizza.
i just need to get rid of my cravings somehow.
>>
i would rec the nutritional drink Soylent, guys. it tastes better than Boost and stuff like that. the cocao flavor is definitely best. it's quite filling

>>12714579
more of this girl?
>>
>>12714579
disgusting, you are all sick.
>>
File: 1496352130100.jpg (68KB, 579x576px) Image search: [Google]
1496352130100.jpg
68KB, 579x576px
>ywn be naturally skinny
>you are doomed to a life of watching how much you eat and fighting off food cravings
It's like god hates me.
>>
>>12719936
>tfw 6'3 120lbs
>tfw i eat more than some of my 250lbs friends

Its literally what you eat not how much senpai
>>
>>12719952
unless you eat 99% broccoli and kale then there's literally no way
>>
>>12719118
The top amount you should be drinking is 4 liters. Go vomit immediately, not joking.
>>
>>12719968
>go vomit immediately
>that post was 7 hours ago
He's already dead anon.
>>
>>12719982
fuck i was late as hell
time for impromptu funeral then for thinanon
>>
anorexic faggots
>f-found the fatty
try again im 85 kg 190 cm tall pretty normal
>>
>>12719998
I'm not even underweight yet. Watch who you call anorexic.
>>
>>12719118
your kidneys can only filter out 1liter an hour

a gallon in a couple hours is pretty bad. rip anon
>>
>>12719998
then post up a fucking picture with timestamp if this is true
otherwise you aren't
>>
i really want to eat a bag of cheetos right now
>>
>>12720040
just think of what the hell it's made of. think of how any food other than natural fucks up your entire bodily system and essentially infinitely places you in a state of hunger until you eat actual food.
>>
File: dancedance.gif (1MB, 245x165px) Image search: [Google]
dancedance.gif
1MB, 245x165px
I showed pretty good restraint tonight eating out. Probably a bit too much of the tempura appetizer, but the rest was just some soup and a sushi roll. Skipped the beer.

Hopefully I'll still be under.
>>
>tfw starving but I still have more homework to do
Kill me.
>inb4 drink some tea
I am not going outside fuck that.
>>
>>12720054
I wish I was young again.
>>
>>12720055
H-how old are you senpai?
>>
>>12720060
>>
>>12720068
Igor pls go.
>>
File: wojak-tears.png (26KB, 584x700px) Image search: [Google]
wojak-tears.png
26KB, 584x700px
>>12720069
>>
File: 1503885042939.jpg (75KB, 552x562px) Image search: [Google]
1503885042939.jpg
75KB, 552x562px
>>
File: 1494958780528.png (250KB, 500x488px) Image search: [Google]
1494958780528.png
250KB, 500x488px
>>
>>12720041
thanks, i decided to eat sliced apples and peanut butter instead
>>
>>12716522
You've got an athletic body. No need to fight against that buddy.
>>
New:
>>12720111
>>12720111
>>12720111
>>
File: 4722164627668992.jpg (75KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
4722164627668992.jpg
75KB, 600x450px
>>12720089
>>12720087
This is the same shit from last thread, post new stuff please.
>>
>>12719929
Huh?
Thread posts: 315
Thread images: 76

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.