[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where the fuck can I fucking buy these

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: 9051291942942.jpg (439KB, 1600x1280px) Image search: [Google]
9051291942942.jpg
439KB, 1600x1280px
Where the fuck can I fucking buy these
>>
>>12713961
Fucking no-fucking-where, fuck
>>
>>12713966
I've been looking for these for months on end and I simply cannot find them anywhere. Are they new or old stock and will there be an eventual restock do you reckon?
>>
>>12713961
Literally nowhere, not even second hand.
>>
>>12713961
I have a pair that never wear and I bought them just by walking in a store.
Now all the Tyler fags crying to buy a pair.
Stop being a fashion whore.
>>
>>12713961
literally any skateshop wtf are you dumb niggers doing.
>>
The hell, are these a new meme or something?
>>
>>12714675
Op here, I fucking hate Tyler. Some colourways of his shoes are nice looking though.

>>12714738
Not here in London friend
>>
>>12714817
You hate Tyler and wants to buy it?At least let the hype die a little.
>>
>>12714835
Where I live I've not seen anyone wear a pair of these even in central London. The hype is mainly online.
>>
THEM GOLF LE FLEUR UNOS CAUSE
WE DONT DO PUMA NAH
20K PAIRS GONE IN 3 SECONDS
YOU AINT GOTTA LIKE HIM AND
YOU AINT GOTTA RESPECT HIM
>>
Target 5 years ago lmao.
>>
>>12713961

im gonna be honest the only times i knew these existed were when i saw pictures of kurt cobain's suicide and tyler

i remember listening to odd future a couple times in the past mainly frank ocean but i started listening to tyler a month or so before he drop flower boy and i fucking love his shit

i ended up hunting for golf wang vans but when i couldnt find them and the cons collab started i ended up buying the yellow ones
>>
>>12713961
pacsun lol
>>
>>12714675
>>12714835

They are from kurt cobain, not from tyler fag.
He was using it while committing suicide.
Cheers.
>>
>>12715209
But now they are a Tyler meme.
The same goes to the white sunglasses, personally I associate them with kurt, but most people associate with all the rappers wearing them now.
Anon people are ripping off each other...
>>
>>12715217
That shit makes me mad so hard.
Cheers man
>>
They literally sold these at target from like 2006-2010
>>
>>12715262
They were canvas not leather or suede
>>
where do you live? in the US they're available on a shit ton of websites including the official converse website
>>
>>12713961
Honestly these look like shit. They look like cheap knockoff shoes you find at Kmart. Converse is trying so hard to make this the next Old Skool with Tyler and you gullible trendhopping faggots are falling for it.
>>
Are these popular now?
I've had a pair for months I just use for skating.
Maybe I'll wear them more now.
>>
>>12715503
i saw alot of those cool skater kids wearing them with their oversized dickies way before the tyler hype
>>
I have a pair in black and on maroon. They are so good. Super comfy easy to wear with anything. I got mine from platypus (shoe store) but I know converse online store had them. Don't know if they are sold out there.
>>
>>12715499
Live in the UK, virtually every site that stocked them are completely out of stock in all sizes
>>
>>12715956
Dude...it's a shoe. It isn't gold, just buy some other cons, same shit different day
>>
>>12715977
I have chucks and not fond or purcells. Been after these for aaaaages
>>
i got a red pair for 30 bucks the other month, they look really sleek
>>
File: dsc_2010.jpg (47KB, 576x576px) Image search: [Google]
dsc_2010.jpg
47KB, 576x576px
These are better
>>
>>12716168
ID? They're nice but not better
>>
B
>>
Any one know of any UK restocks anywhere?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.