[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what are these kind of bags called and what are some good ones?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 9

File: 6940023-3.jpg (40KB, 513x655px) Image search: [Google]
6940023-3.jpg
40KB, 513x655px
what are these kind of bags called and what are some good ones?
>>
File: manbag.jpg (267KB, 1018x679px) Image search: [Google]
manbag.jpg
267KB, 1018x679px
Zyzz bag.
>>
You are a man, you do not need a bag of this size.
Not only are you given pockets as a default, the general design of your clothes makes it so utilizing them won't mess up the lines of your outfit.
This bag is pocket level-shit. It's useless.

Get an actual bag if you need to carry things.
If you MUST have one because you're autistic, go to a Goodwill outlet where you can buy 500,00 old camera bags for a nickle and they'll be this size and likely black.
>>
>>12701128
These are hideous. Please don't wear these atrocities. In London or pretty much anywhere in the UK, anyone who has one of these bags are normally drug dealers. For some reason it would seem that they are the only people who own these. Even if you ignore this, it still doesn't take away from how ugly they are.
>>
>>12701198
>>12701203
thanks for the context. i was actually looking for one for travelling to the uk/flying in general. i like them from a techwear/utility perspective so a thrifted camera bag wouldn't really suit me, although i will be carrying a camera with me
>>
I don't know the name but you can find them anywhere, Eastpack has some good ones
Basically any good backpack brand
>>
>>12701217
If it's for technical wear, why not getting tactical pockets ?
>>
File: swekkers-18.jpg (15KB, 511x408px) Image search: [Google]
swekkers-18.jpg
15KB, 511x408px
>>12701128
>Nektasjes

Literally worn by Moroccan and Turkish immigrants and wiggers.

Lowest of the low.
>>
>>12701217
Wallet pouch / shoulder pouch. Head porter has some nice ones
>>
File: mnmgp-swekkers-14.jpg (63KB, 629x960px) Image search: [Google]
mnmgp-swekkers-14.jpg
63KB, 629x960px
>>12701224
>>
>>12701222
something appealing to me about taking storage away from the garments and adding an accessory
>>
>>12701217
How wouldn't it suit you? It's the same thing. Just a square bag that size that zippers closed
>>
File: gopnik.jpg (100KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
gopnik.jpg
100KB, 1280x720px
ah.. I like your choice in style
the adidas slav mini bag
An item of power and prestige, essential for all gopniks. Allows you to carry keys, cigarette pack and your brass knuckles/knife. Goes well with tracksuits or fake designer clothes, makes you 100% more manly and authentic.
>>
>>12701128
weed bag
>>
>>
>>12701224
>>12701243
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1XQyr0dVJg

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKTASJE
>>
steer clear of common sportswear brands like nike/adidas or gaudy fake looking designer ones like gucci or louis v if you don't want to look like a chav
my recommendations for good brands to look out for good side bags are carhartt, eastpak, and patagonia.
ignore what people are saying about them being useless, i have pic related, I use it to carry my wallet/keys/earphones/charger in, and I have a really small carhartt one that I use just to carry my wallet and sometimes earphones in.
there are quite a few ones by the brands I mentioned that fit the techwear look pretty well also, that's the main way I wear mine, with a waterproof nylon jacket
>>
File: kurupt2.jpg (351KB, 1008x1519px) Image search: [Google]
kurupt2.jpg
351KB, 1008x1519px
>>12701415
a lot of chav culture has been reappropriated back into streetwear in the past few years
>>
File: 8106667-1-black.jpg (31KB, 513x655px) Image search: [Google]
8106667-1-black.jpg
31KB, 513x655px
>>12701464
that palace piece is great
i have been eyeing this carhartt one but its twice the price it ought to be and i already wear carhartt often enough that i would be in danger of doubling up on logos
>>
>>12701128
In the Balkans, those are the essential in chav and dad-core. Too bad, cuz they could be really useful
>>
>>12701475
ok this one is really nice, fits techwear perfectly
might cop
>>
>>12701426
what are they so mad for?
>>
>>12701561
That is how "normal" young arab kids sound in the Netherlands
>>
The typical thought is wearing a bag emasculates a man but what they have done is engineered a situation where men are screwed both ways.
We're expected to carry shit and our pockets just don't do the job a lot of the time.
And if you put it all into your pockets it looks awkward and feels awkward.
But if you wear a bag you probably look like a queer.

The idea is that you should constantly feel low key anxiety.
>>
>>12701271
Because when doing a techwear fit everything you wear has to cost at least $1000 or else your poor.
>>
>>12701475
i might be wrong but i think its pretty easy to take off the logo
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.