[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

bape

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: ech.jpg (21KB, 300x299px) Image search: [Google]
ech.jpg
21KB, 300x299px
i cant stop buying bape and supreme

what do????????
>>
File: JX4EL5DpV0s.jpg (280KB, 982x1200px) Image search: [Google]
JX4EL5DpV0s.jpg
280KB, 982x1200px
Supreme:
1-.look for the most "low key" pieces, 2-.look for interesting collabs
3-.avoid huge logos, max is pic related, bigger in some exceptions, but never buy anything with a big bogo like beanies or the hoodies
4-.buy and remove the logos but leave tags
5-.question yourself "would i buy this if it wasnt supreme"?
>>
Bape:
1-.Avoid camos, they are easier to avoid than the sharks on hoodies and jackets,
2-.look for simple things, like the PONR pullover, is just the shark and nothing else, very normal compared to other bape pieces
3-.like supreme, remove parts like in this bomber i would remove the shark and leave WGM
>>
File: images (5).jpg (13KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
13KB, 470x313px
overall:
wear clothes, not a brand, modify the shit you buy so isnt every single hypebeast outfit ever, like i said look for weirderd and obscure shit like this bape wingtips, or the Mr. bape non camo ties, avoid wearing more than 1 visible hype piece at thee time, for example, wearing the CDGxsupreme AF1's and the rest is normal stuff, ill leave some bape "neutral pieces
>>
File: PhotoGrid_1503154596130.png (657KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
PhotoGrid_1503154596130.png
657KB, 960x960px
1-.Bapex
2-. Cable knit sweatter
3-.Mr bathing Ape tie(they have tie clips and even fucking suits)
4-.Blackout shark hoodie(you could do this on hoodies you already own, kinda like the supreme tonal hoodies type thing
5-. beanie, small logo, perfect
6-.Windbraker type biker
7-.PONR hoodie
8-. polo, same, small logo, maybe lacoste x bape one if you can find one
9-. mask, you switch betwen showing blank or logo side
10-. the wingtips i already posted
>>
>>12693649
>4-.buy and remove the logos but leave tags
that's fucking retarded
one of the best aspects of Supreme (and I don't wear or particularly like the brand) is that the resell prices are great, basically, with budget to start with, you can wear Supreme for literally free as even with wear you easily sell lot of the stuff for what you payed for, if it's hyped item, you can get lot more than you paid for even after extensive wear.
And you are here suggesting essentially destroying any resale value the garment might have.
Use your god darn head mang
>>
>>12693710
And if you are buying Supreme, then removing te logos, why the fuck buy it in the first place anyway? You could just opt for some other brand selling similar shit with no logos
>>
File: images (10).jpg (14KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
images (10).jpg
14KB, 300x300px
>>12693710
>>12693712
becouse the the Fag that op is, need help since "he cant stop buying supreme and bape" most of the shit they put out is trash anyways, if he is goin to re-sale why the fuck ask for help if he is proffiting of it?, i own the black sabbath x supreme cap and CDG FW 15 blackand plaid hoodie and treat both like trash, i unstiched the supreme becouse i bought it only wanted the black sabbath part and was kinda official merch, and the hoodie is jut a black hoodie with plaid on the hood, i can DIY that shit any day (pic
related)
like the work jacket of the same collab is just a dickies one with plaid on the front and logos on the back
>>
>>12693761
and if he will re-sale it why ask for help?, he will get rid off it, specially on /fa/ a place where streetwear is often hated, if its becouse he wants compliments, easy as goin to r/streetwear and be ready to get the succ he wants, and for fuck sake, are we really arguing over some "advice" those are just options, more than anything the replies are bumps at the end
>>
>>12693761
>i can DIY that shit any day
then why buy supreme?
>>
>>12693622
When did Bape get popular again?
>>
>>12693800
got it for retail and i was a hypebeast when dropped,but now days i only wear it layered with other things covering up the logos, to fucked with holes and shit to sell so i keep it
>>
>>12693802
bape is popular af in dubai right now
>>
>>12693705
thanks man love from dubai <3
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.