[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get rid of this shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: HELLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPP.jpg (5KB, 250x168px) Image search: [Google]
HELLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPP.jpg
5KB, 250x168px
How to get rid of this shit?
>>
>>12687607
what is it?

pic won't enlarge
>>
>>12687609
white spots under the eyes
>>
>>12687607
Milia I have them too. It's genetic but can be made worse by smoking or sun. Also can be removed.
-J
>>
WHITE FRECKLES BABEH
https://youtu.be/zfmXcIaN5aY
>>
>>12687693
mah fucking negro
>>
I had a single one of those, not a bunch. I removed it carefully with a scalpel. I cut open the skin a tiny bit, removed the little white ball of whatever that is inside. It healed up perfectly because there was basically hardly anything to heal and it now looks perfect again as if there never was a white spot.

But if you have them all around your eyes you're probably fucked unless you get them professionally removed or something.
>>
>>12687607
I get those sometimes. Forget what they're called..

Soak a hand towel in warm water and hold it to your face to open the pores. After that, try pricking them with a needle. Squeeze them like a pimple and if you've done it correctly, they'll pop.

Haven't had mine come back since.
>>
I have these on my penis and don't want to put a needle to it despite how satisfying that would be.
>>
>>12687850
fordyce spots???
>>
>>12687607
so are they like little pimples?

or like white freckles?

I don't have them so i cant tell by the picture
>>
Mine went away naturally at 19 I had them since I was like 11. People don't really notice them so I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
>>12687968
they're like little pimples but they're hard and not inflamed
>>
>>12687850
those are not the same thing, and most people have those on their penis/balls
>>
>>12687737
this

recently went to a skincare facility where they clean up your face with a bunch of shit
to remove those they essentially just took a pair of tweezers and squeezed really hard until they popped and a small white rock came out
they wont go away otherwise
>>
>>12688357
>they wont go away otherwise
yes they will, mine went away on their own
>>
>>12687647
as this poster says, theyre Milia, its basically dead skin and stuff built up under the skin. it has to be cut open and squeezed out. dr pimplepopper does a few of them
>>
>>12688540
i'm pretty sure we had different things, or maybe i had a more developed form of it
mine were around for about 2 years before i got them removed
could be wrong though, maybe i just got unlucky
>>
>>12687850
Welcome to puberty, genius. These are not penis bumps.
>>
ugh, these could be milia or could be white heads. try using some products with either AHA or BHA acids in it, could dry those suckers off
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.