[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

QTDDTOT - Questions that don't deserve their own thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 5773457-1-khaki.jpg (21KB, 290x370px) Image search: [Google]
5773457-1-khaki.jpg
21KB, 290x370px
How do I get creases out of a bomber jacket of this fabric? I think ironing might melt it or something
>>
You bought a cheap jacket made of cheap fabric. Probably the best you can do is steam it. If you don't have a steamer, you can hang it up and take a hot shower, or just let the room fill with steam.
>>
wtf happened to young-stalin whys it down
>>
>>12686228
Just iron it, it'll be fine.
>>
W2c cropped denim jackets and cropped denim jeans for men. Can only ever find these in the womens section. Might just cop womens
>>
>>12686333
>cropped denim jackets
what

denim jackets already fit small as is
>>
w2c straight black pants in europe? like those tyler the creator wears
>>
there's already a fuccboi up newfags
>>
I want to buy a hat that will provide as much sun protection as possible while not looking dad-tier, grandpa-tier or otherwise out of place. What style of hat should I get?
>>
>>12686562
Yohji widebrim
>>
>>12686562
Grandpas wear what they wear because they've lived long enough to have a fucking clue. Wear what makes sense for the purpose.
>>
>>12686562
i feel like this post will get shit on, but in my opinion, as far as sun protection is concerned, people feel like they always need to be either 0 or 100%. if you put your activity on a bell curve, are you way out in 99% sun exposure? probably not. are you above average? let's go with yes. binary decision: hat or no hat? hat.

lets say you pick your favorite hat out of all hats. does it cover the part of your hair that you cant apply sunscreen to? alright. what if we now assume that in 95% of the case, those areas were what was holding you back from glorious radiation exposure, and the problem was solved with any hat and sunscreen.

i guess what im saying is that people tend to make mountains out of molehills. can you get by with a regular hat? i dabble in high altitude climbing and we pretty much have a ballcap or a beanie.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.