[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Backpacks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

Need something for $50 or less that's durable and not too ugly.

Any recommendations?
>>
Few Questions before i can answer this question
>Job?
>Reason For Use?
>What are you storing?
>color preferances?
>>
>>12685576
>Job
Business analyst & Student
>Reasons
School
>Storing
Books, 14" notebook
>Color
Not sure. I don't really have a style so I guess something that'd go with everything.
>>
>>12685585
https://www_amazon.com/gp/product/B071CF9SP7/ref=s9_acsd_cdeal_hd_bw_bOQ0t9_c_x_w?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-5&pf_rd_r=S1Z41ZCGHFVYFKDZ5NY7&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=de2f34f1-391f-59dc-9562-acae0408cd6b&pf_rd_i=360832011
>>
>>12685598
recently got that one in grey, this semester. im going for a more casual, hipster type of vibe
>>
>>12685601
>hipster type of vibe
>>
w2c this
>>
bump kurwa
>>
File: IMG_1436.jpg (651KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1436.jpg
651KB, 2000x2000px
>>12685571
Patagonia is having a sale.
>>
File: jansport right pack.jpg (26KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
jansport right pack.jpg
26KB, 500x500px
>>12685571
It'll go over your budget, but if you manage it get these two items:

First, a Jansport Right Pack.
>>
File: tom bihn synapse 25.jpg (52KB, 600x467px) Image search: [Google]
tom bihn synapse 25.jpg
52KB, 600x467px
>>12686925

And second, a Tom Bihn Synapse 25 backpack organizer insert.
>>
>>12686926
It'll be just slightly over a hundred buck altogether, unless you can find stuff on sale, but it's a great combination which I think you'll be happy with.
>>
>>12686925
Lol I got one of those when I was 11 from my parents
>>
>>12686948
They look cool if you just carefully unstitch and remove the logo when it's brand new. The rectangular stitching pattern will be visible at first, but becomes invisible eventually. Wetting that area with a moist washcloth a few times and letting it air dry helps. And you want to make sure that you never put it in a washing machine, because the waterproof coating on the inside will come off. And too, when the suede bottom eventually becomes dirty and darker, that backpack looks extremely cool. And the insert works real weel in it, leaving plenty of room for travel space, 'cos it's a good sized backpack. Plus, it's the epitome of simplicity, and you don't look like some tryhard faggot.
>>
>>12686421
try costume rentals, where he must have gotten the rest of his fit
>>
File: vshDP32.png (243KB, 469x550px) Image search: [Google]
vshDP32.png
243KB, 469x550px
OP here.
Ordered this in black.
https://www_amazon.com/gp/product/B06ZXRRXWW/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

How'd I do?
It's amazon so I can return hassle-free if I change my mind.
>>
Can someone recommend me a (preferably rather minimalistic) backpack that is large enough for the use of transporting some groceries on my bike?

I do not need to be able to store a laptop, electronics, I need no pockets, padding, whatever.

Just something very simple and functional, but not with complete shit looks. I am also pretty poor, so cannot spend hundreds of euros on that sort of stuff.
>>
>>12687048
Find something at your local thrift store or craigslist/letgo.
>>
>>12687048
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTcenRJOBpE

or look up the brand Life Behind Bars

>I am also pretty poor, so cannot spend hundreds of euros on that sort of stuff.
well, youre out of luck then. but when you get the money, look those brands up. they are good backpacks.
>>
>>12687077
Looks interesting, I just wonder whether it will be able to fit enough inside. The volume sounds incredible, but can it really fit THAT much when you use it?

I currently own this Ortlieb Velocity I got on sale once for like half of its original price or something, and while I like it for now, this one "only" is 24 L, and that is too little for grocery purposes... But the shots of that other backpack make it look even smaller than the one I own, so just the liters itself might be misleading. Tough one. I like the one you suggested.
>>
>>12687048
Second hand Mission Workshop. I got their vandal for $160 on ebay.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.