[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey dear /fa/ggots, cant asked /biz/ but they're too fuking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3137.jpg (242KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3137.jpg
242KB, 1024x768px
hey dear /fa/ggots,

cant asked /biz/ but they're too fuking busy jacking off their cryptodicks.

My question is did anyone successfully started fashion or garment studio from ground zero and actually got sales ?

how long did it took ?
whats your average day like ?
how do you get sales/leads ?

>small time biz owner who's still in the process of setting up his embroidery shop.
>>
>>12684749
uh Phil from Dertbag

but technically he got big because he was friends with Tyler the creator before he got big and and in 2010 when he exploded he wore Dertbag and that got him an influx of sales.

Anyway its possible

I would listen to NPR's How I built this Podcast.

Some dude interviews a bunch of people who started business from nothing. Listen to the Patagonia episode (yvon chouinard)

http://one.npr.org/?sharedMediaId=504852483:505017995
>>
>>12684749
/fa/ is 90% people in their early 20s living off their parents' money, don't think this is the best place to ask.
>>
File: btchat.png (2MB, 742x753px) Image search: [Google]
btchat.png
2MB, 742x753px
>>12684758
yet we got the best of the best here

>>12684756
appreciate your advice and thank you for your time !
>>
fubu
>>
File: Heat21.jpg (39KB, 1600x686px) Image search: [Google]
Heat21.jpg
39KB, 1600x686px
>>12684749
If you want to be successful in business, especially in an industry like fashion, you have to really want it. I know that sounds corny, but it's the truth. You need to make as many connections with people in the industry as you can so when the time comes around that you actually have a product you might be lucky enough that 1 or 2 of those people will help you in promoting it. Be prepared to fail and make sacrifices, business isn't easy and no one makes it to the top on their first try. No one. You probably think the ideas you have right now are game changing and will be the next big thing, but in reality it's been done 100 times over. Your ideas are shit. You need to accept that or else you will get caught up in your own world rather than what your customers want and you will fail again. All your first ideas are shit, and none of them will be successful, but if you are willing to learn from your failures and adapt then eventually you might produce success from your steaming pile of failures.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.