[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, /fa/. I have never posted on this board before and know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: shoes.png (184KB, 669x353px) Image search: [Google]
shoes.png
184KB, 669x353px
Hello, /fa/.

I have never posted on this board before and know nothing about recommended styles, so plz no mean.

I'm a teacher and have to be on my feet all day. I am allowed to dress "casual" but usually dress up SLIGHTLY to differentiate from the students (dress shirt with nice jeans or khakis rather than sweatpants and graphic t-shirts).

I wear running shoes because they are literally the only comfortable shoe that I've been able to wear, but they do not look good with some of the things I wear. I've always worn Nike, so someone recommended pic related.

I don't know if these are comfortable or anything, but they definitely look more stylish than running shoes.

The problem is that I'm not a skater and these are skating shoes.

Any advice for a teacher? Can you confirm that this looks good with a slightly-higher-than-casual look? Or maybe you have a different recommendation.

TL;DR: Teacher is considering buying these, good idea or no? Any other recommendations?
>>
just get clarks desert boots and wear them with chinos and an oxford shirt

generic teacher uniform
>>
>>12683970
janoskis are probably more comfortable and versatile OP. If you're looking for most comfy skate shoes though it's gotta be the adidas nestor judkins seeley ADV (although you normally go for Nike).
>>
>>12683974
>clarks desert boots
how are these so popular. they are the worst ever.
>>
>>12683970
I would recommend checking ebay for a pair of gravis shoes. They are a little bit hard to find nowadays as they closed down their NA/EU branch a couple of years ago (but it's still alive in asia) Most of their models are work-friendly so you got a pretty decent array of shoes to pick from.

Another thing that you would benefit from is the "Cloud9" insole they used, it's arguably one of the best soles you can find in the market. Comfortable as hell and great impact absorption (if you ever find yourself jumping stairs or whatever, these bad boys got you covered.)

Being that said, you could also look at the Bruin hyperfeel or The judkins Seeley ADV like the other anon said.
>>
>>12683970
check out CLAE
>>
Jordan 1s in a simple colors like cyber mondays or the premium essentials pack that released recently
>>
File: BY9729_01_standard.jpg (25KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
BY9729_01_standard.jpg
25KB, 640x640px
>>12683970
Clarks makes some cheaper and dressier shoes with great cushioning, as does Cole Haan. Pretty much every major player in the sneaker market has their own flavor of cushioning tech (Vans Ultracush, Nike Lunarlon, Adidas Boost, etc.) so choose something you like.
>>12683995
They're cheap and they look okay. Plebs love them.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.