[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fashion thiefs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4938.png (173KB, 500x610px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4938.png
173KB, 500x610px
Anyone ever got jumped for their clothes here?

Like, how dangerous could it be to go around in a, let's say, Raf parka or geos around a fashion-aware city like New York or Paris?
Would some reseller bums try to steal it?
>>
lmao leave your house once in a while, you've been inside for far too long
>>
>>12680947
fashion thieves will just scam you over grailed desu

lots of the NY fashion niggers are massive scumbags
>>
>>12680947
kek. i do t think your niggers are that educated. if u got the newest nikes you get jumped and maybe for gucci or a rolex watch, something they know.
>>
>>12681113
Un-ironically this, I think if people from poorer backgrounds who engage in nigger culture knew about rick raf etc it would be a thing but fashion is quite niche and only popular around richer areas where looking poor will give off a huge amount of suspicion. I imagine those who can look the part and have knowledge of fashion don't usually need to rob people
>>
>>12681782
drop trip faggot
>>
Coincidentally, this almost certainly nearly happened to me recently. A young black guy kept following me whilst I was in the city. He kept asking if my shirt was Versace (it was). Pretended to ignore him for a bit, then then when I felt him a little closer, I just told him I had a knife and stuck my earphones in- uk here, knife carrying is rare and peeps shit over it, for whatever reason. Carrying a gun outright terrifies people.

I like very loud silk shirts. I was kind of into a sleaze/slp thing back before sleaze became a meme, so a few times things such as the above have happened. When I first started uni, almost all my shirts got stolen from the communal washing machine. The story surrounding this was pretty funny, but I'll spare you all it.

Stay safe out there lads.
>>
>>12682081
>for whatever reason

because you have knife drop bins and your country is cuckes beyond belief
>>
>>12682112

It's not as bad as you may think. I had a SGC when I was fresh out of primary school, allowing me to own a shotgun(s) far younger than many people around the world. As well as this, certain laws are more relaxed than parts of the US; I can freely buy/sell/ attach supressors, without ATF (equivelant) interference
>>
>>12680947
I couldn't see getting robbed for clothes, but I could see getting mugged for your wallet/purse/jewelry/shoes if you look like money in the wrong area.

Rocking expensive shit where people are struggling is arrogant. There's a reason you gotta be hard to wear chains in the hood.
>>
>>12682081
please tell the story surrounding the communal washing machine thing
>>
>>12682294
Not that guy but the washers in the dorms I stayed in locked until the cycle was finished. A lot of the time, people will just let their clothes sit in the dryer after they've finished and pick them up two hours later. It gets to the point where there are no free dryers at all and I'm tempted to just toss this dude's clothes in the trash.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.