[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Russian fashion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: GOSHA_DSM_SINGAPORE_WHITE_5.jpg (221KB, 1800x1800px) Image search: [Google]
GOSHA_DSM_SINGAPORE_WHITE_5.jpg
221KB, 1800x1800px
weird request, but I wanna sport something /fa/ and inexpensive that shows off my russian heritage, u feel? i dig this Gosha Rubchinskiy stuff but it's out of my price range atm. help me out, show me some cool Russian shit/link where to buy.
>>
https://www.dvamyacha.ru/catalog/ sneakers based around soviet era chucks knockoffs
>>
>>12680100
>https://www.dvamyacha.ru/catalog/
Thanks man!
>>
>>12680061
The whole post soviet wave is almost gone but you can still get stuff, theres this one guy from gosha that started his own brand. And denma gvasalia transformed balenciaga from just a new money flex brand to something really special and interesting like how allesandro michelle did with gucci
>>
>>12681282
you mean gosha rubchinskiy him self faunded paccbet, not some random guy.

>>12680061
http://eng.sputnik1985.com/shop/

and paccbet, but paccbet objective is to be a brand like supreme or palace, so the price of pieces is just a bit lower than those brands
>>
>>12680061
SSUR is cheap and goes well with the Gosha aesthetic. The guy that runs it used to work for supreme back in the day uhhhh Russ Krablin
>>
>>12681308
Do they ship to the states? Anyone have experience ordering from them?
>>
>>12680100
These are sweet but the only ones I like they don't have my size
>>
>>12680061
Sputnik1985 has some cool graphics. Can't say anything on their quality tho
>>
>>12681327
I find SSUR to be too fuccboi/hypebeast like. They don't even have any clothing in cyrillic iirc which is big for me. Sputnik is sick but don't know if they ship to EU/US
Anyone ordered online from Sputnik before?
>>
bumpo
>>
>>12682918
Sputnik ships to EU, albeit a bit slow. Ordered from Belgium and took almost a week and a half to arrive. Quality of the materials and design are very decent for the price and the screenprints are also high in quality.
>>
>>12683743
thanks. I moved back to the states recently so need to talk with someone whos ordered to here.
I love a lot of their tops.
Can I ask what you ordered?
>>
I really want to cop that crewneck on sale at Sputnik but their sizing chart is complete nonsense and they don't have a return policy or anything.
>>
Friend recently brought me back a couple Sputnik pieces, tee and a sweatshirt. Quality is nice, fit on the sweatshirt is a little abnormal but overall good. Would reccomend
>>
>>12680061
Just go full Adidas
>>
>>12682822
Sputnik is utter shit, you know?
>>
>>12680061
Sneakers Dva myacha, sweater Sputnik 1985, Adidas pants.
>>
>>12686117
this
>>
>>12686123
anything to back that claim up? genuinely curious
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.