[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>good facial structure >nice hair that I can easily fix

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1232234212434.jpg (76KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1232234212434.jpg
76KB, 300x250px
>good facial structure
>nice hair that I can easily fix
>pretty eyes
>all of it is brought down by cystic acne like a mother fucker that's been going on for so long that it's taken a toll on my skin

;_; please help /fa/ , i've tried 3 step proactiv for 2 months in a row, then I switched to a facewash a bought from Ulta and nothing has really changed
>>
I assume you've don't drink soda anymore too right?
>>
>>12678743
I only drink water and unsweetened peach tea anymore desu
>>
So people tend to go overboard, if you have really oily or sensitive skin the last thing you want to do is dry it out like a motherfucker. Balance dude, go for the middle road.

Also why the fuck would you use proactive? Have you seen how ridiculous their commercials are, like how fucking sheep can you get?
>>
>>12678742
Don't hate, exfoliate.
>>
>>12678742
Go to a dermatologist you retarded faggot
>>
Proactiv is a meme, man. For basic skin care, I'd recommend checking out the links in the skin thread and resources on skincareaddiction. As for treating cystic acne, you should definitely see a derm to get some prescription meds. If nothing works out, accutane is the nuclear option.
>>
Here's a challenge for you. Eat nothing but meat and leafy greens for a month.
>>
>>12678742
it's called puberty and most of /fa/ is still about to experience it. Your body changes alot now and your hormones go crazy, which is the cause of acne. Go to a dermatologist, only they know what product is right, NOT THE INTERNET.

Growing up really is exciting ;)
>>
>>12678780
This, prescription acne treatments are your best bet for a fast solution to cystic/nodular acne. The alternative is trying every OTC active product ever made, which will cost a lot more time and money in the long term for worse results.
>>
Dermatologist and ask about accutane
>>
>>12678742
Why haven't you gotten on Accutane yet? It's literally meant for cystic acne and the only thing that works. See a derm asap.
>>
>>12678742
accutane will clear your face in a few weeks
>>
>>12678742
Epiduo is a prescribed cream and the only that ever worked for me. Acutane works wonders though. As far as skin routine, an avocado face mask once or twice a week is really balancing. (A dab of raw honey, one eggwhite, half an avocado, beat till mixed evenly, apply to face until dry, etc). Also wash your face every night but be sure to use gentle moisturizer (probably oil-free, for you) after, because otherwise your skin and already over-active oil glands will sense your skin's oils are out of whack, freak and over-produce oil (that is, over-produce even more than they normally do). Godspeed friend
>>
>>12678797
Meat only makes you're skin more oily, man.
>>
>>12680861
If you knew everything there is to know about good skin you wouldn't have shitty skin. Try it.
>>
>>12680864
I think you've got me confused for OP.
>>
>>12678797
He should stay away from red meat
>>
accutane dries your lips like hell so if you choose this treatment, buy some norwegian lip balm
>>
>>12678742
how's your diet
>>
>>12678742
Try Murad Post Acne Lightening Gel. it hurts to apply but it cleans up cystic ance so well. you can also get their 60 day bundle which comes with a 3 step wash, treatment and moisturizer.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.