[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

explain yourself denmark https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTv 52wNT7KA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (111KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
111KB, 1280x720px
explain yourself denmark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTv52wNT7KA
>>
Honestly if your outfit is worth less than €2000 a concerned adult is likely going to bring you to the nearest adoption center because they think you're homeless.

Such is life here.
>>
>>12674522
Cringe
>>
why would you buy such expensive clothes if youre just gonna grow out of them?
>>
>>12674522
Might've paid $4000, but that jacket is worth whatever the going rate for kindling is in Copenhagen
>>
>>12674522
I bet they all hate capitalism lmao
>>
>>12674522
>all this money
>shit clothing

reminder that just because it's expensive means that it's good
>>
>>12674874
this might be the worst fucking ?joke? ive ever read ?? ??
>>
The worst part isn't the cost, the worst part is that they all look like clones and they all look like shit in these outfits
>>
>>12676109
This is true, I have worked in inner Copenhagen for 1½ year, I see these kids all the time. They are literally all clones of each other. I think a lot of it has to do with their parents having a lot of money, that they use impress their friends with by buying expensive clothes because they literally dont have any other hobbies than drinking alcohol.
>>
>>12676122
Yup. Same haircut, same style, same hobbies, same everything.

We could argue they're teenagers and they're afraid to show any difference in fear of being rejected, sure, but still it's quite sad. I miss bold styles with their very distinct looks like punks and shit like that.
>>
>>12674522
>Dude who meekly says Esketit at the end of his interview
Holy fuck this is the worst thing I've ever seen
>>
>>12676124
the funny is that they think that theyre being different and get get more respect for wearing "exclusive" clothes. I remember when that balmain x h&m dropped and all the kids skipped school to get it, and some of them got interviewed about it. another thing is that they dont really know any other brands than the few ones that the suck each others dicks over.

also no meme i think i saw some of those kids the other day when i passed by that park.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QM4Nf1hWtI
>
>>
>>12676105
ur response was worse
>>
File: c480x270_24[1].jpg (10KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
c480x270_24[1].jpg
10KB, 480x270px
>paying 500$+ for anything but leather shoes

Jesus fucking Christ
>>
>>12674559
Mfw artificially bllat your outfits with stuff like hand me down old expensive leather jackets and hereditary jewelry so you dont get arrested.

Movie plot?
>>
File: 1482264796761.png (703KB, 948x657px) Image search: [Google]
1482264796761.png
703KB, 948x657px
>these people are giving you fashion advice on the internet
>>
>fake vlone
>those aren't even ozweegos
>can't even pronounce saint laurent

yikes
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.