[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is smoking fa

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 10

File: issmokingfa.jpg (96KB, 634x746px) Image search: [Google]
issmokingfa.jpg
96KB, 634x746px
>is smoking */fa/*
>>
>>12668623
No. Also, when does school start back up, anon?
>>
>>12668626
solid statement
>>
>yellow teeth
>bad breath
>clothes smell horrible
>wasting money
>stunt growth
>ruining your lungs
>age worse

If you want to get high do less harmful drugs like LSD or shrooms
>people will think I'm kidding
>>
>>12668623
No. Grow up.
>>
no but im addicted anyway
>>
>>12668652
I Know how you feel anon
>>
>>12668652
Read Easyway to stop smoking. It will make you quit senpai, you'll save a bunch of money and become happy again.
>>
I think it looks cool in most cases, but that's just me.
>>
If you smoke for any reason other than being fashionable you need to kill yourself because you're fucking stupid
>>
>>12668623
yes! fuck yeah! smoke some american spirit!
>>
YES. Contrary to what people will tell you, >>12668797 is right. Smoking (when done right) DOES look cool.

It's also incredibly bad for you, with a long list of unforeseen consequences that are in no shape or form reflected in the picture in your post. There's also a number of factors to take into consideration regarding smoking, look at Pitt in that picture:

>good haircut
>rugged
>covered in dirt, weary, tired
>army clothing
>literally the pinnacle of traditional masculinity

Just cause he can pull it off doesn't mean you will too.

>>12668635
>implying anyone smokes cigarettes to get high
>>
File: 1501527809683.jpg (119KB, 500x640px) Image search: [Google]
1501527809683.jpg
119KB, 500x640px
>>12668623
Yes if you're Tom Hardy

>pic taken from the Beard general
>>
>>12669911
smoking cigarettes =/= smoking tobacco
>>
>>12669914
He smokes both, just found that pic first.
>>
i started recently and i fucking cant stop
im smoking like 10 a day now
help!
>>
>>12668623
Cigars and pipe tobacco yeah, cigarettes are aesthetic but fucking disgusting and harmful.
>>
THERE ONCE WAS A BOY WHO DID NOT KNOW ANYTHING REGARDING THE WORLD.

A CANDIEDEMON SAW THE BOY, AND RECOGNIZED INGENUOUSNESS.

THE CANDIEDEMON WENT TO THE BOY, AND TOLD HIM “HELLO, BOY. IF YOU WANT OTHERS TO LIKE YOU, AND THE WORLD TO BE YOURS, SUCK ON THIS.”

THE CANDIEDEMON GAVE THE BOY A LIT CIGARETTE, AND SAID “YOU WILL BE FASHIONABLE, AND C00L, FOR THE REST OF YOUR DAYS, AS LONG AS YOU SMOKE AT LEAST ONE OF THESE PER DAY.”

THE BOY SMOKED AT LEAST ONE CIGARETTE PER DAY FOR DECADES, AND WHEN HE WAS AN OLD ADULT, HE FELL ILL, HIS VISCERA ROTTED, HIS SKIN DRIED UP AND SHRIVELED, THEN HE DIED; HIS FINAL WORDS WERE “FINALLY, AFTER ALL THESE YEARS, I AM BECOME FASHIONABLE, AND C00L…”
>>
Yes, don't let the liberals convince you otherwise.
>>
>>12669896
Cigarettes are just like anything, if you're already cool then they make you look cooler, if you are a fat greaseball, then they make you look worse.

I'm addicted, and I really wish I wasn't. I'm not good-looking/cool enough to pass it off as cool, so I only get the bad side effects of smelling gross and having yellow teeth.
>>
Practically everybody in the fashion world smokes, so I'd say that there's a strong correlation between being fashionable and smoking. Most of /fa/ doesn't realize this since it's mostly high school kids who don't know shit about fashion.
>>
File: 1500086248351.png (204KB, 1423x1320px) Image search: [Google]
1500086248351.png
204KB, 1423x1320px
>>12668623
If you have to then do herbal cigs. Smoking pipes is comfy af but I only do it about once every week or two.
>inb4 fedora
It's only fedora if you flaunt it in public. Pipes aren't as esthetic as cigs but are also not as disgusting and are more enjoyable.
>>
>>12669951
lol that was sooo randumb and funny ^_^
>>
>>12668623
>smoking causes mutation in the genome
>mutations could be bad or good
>some smokers are lucky and get beneficial ones
>rear good looking children who also smoke

pray that your parents smoke and they get the good mutations that make you look /fa/.
science people
>>
>>12669924
That's literally nothing crazy yet. Serious problem smokers smoke 1-2 packs a day.

Get a hobby. You'll smoke less. I used to smoke a pack a day because I was bored af and cut down when I had other things to do. If you started recently, it might be easier to just kick it altogether or ween yourself down.
>>
>>12668623
I've been smoking for 10 years

my brain will come up with a lot of shit to justify my shit habit

it may look cool

make me feel good because dopamine

but all of those are part of a major cognitive dissonance that hides the fact that my brain is hooked on nicotine that's shot through my system with a shitload of other useless and even harmless substances

just for a momentary high

just because I cannot deal with frustration

or ennui

and that my reward system has been hacked by tobacco jews

so yeah, no.
>>
>>12671437
HARMFUL***
>>
>>12669975
Pretty much this
>>
DUDE
LUNG CANCER
LMAO
>>
>>12671437
>tobacco jews

The tobacco industry is one of the few industries NOT run by the jews. You can't blame the jews on everything you hate.
>>
I only smoke because I want to die a painful and slow death. And it tastes great while on my meds.
>>
>>12668623
>21th century
>smoking cigarettes
Only good goyims and cucks believe that smoking is still cool. You'll be probably look like stupid moron with cig in your mouth, not like Brad.
>>
>>12672370

And you still spend all of your time masturbating in your parents' basement.
>>
>>12668623
why be a slave to nicotine if you could be a slave to something healthy like jogging or lifting weights?

nicotine is pretty good for anxiety and getting concentrated though, i get why people get addicted to it
>>
>>12672384
>why be a slave to nicotine if you could be a slave to something healthy like jogging or lifting weights?

Repeating the same tired rhetoric that the mass media has fed to you makes you sound like a brainwashed drone.
>>
>>12672390
next thing i said was how cool nicotine is and that i get why people love smoking
>>
>>12669914
Wat
>>
i smoke cock haha
>>
>>12672520
Damn savage shit right here
>>
>>12668623
smoking is cool if you lack character and need openly displayed weakness in order to relate to someone
>>
>>12672352
Boy I'm glad I'm only exploited by non-jews!
>>
the reason cigs look cool is because in photographs it gives the subject something to do. It removes the awkwardness of just having to stand.

“I like to think of fire held in a man's hand. Fire, a dangerous force, tamed at his fingertips. I often wonder about the hours when a man sits alone, watching the smoke of a cigarette, thinking. I wonder what great things have come from such hours. When a man thinks, there is a spot of fire alive in his mind--and it is proper that he should have the burning point of a cigarette as his one expression.”
>>
>>12669983
Repeat with me:
Correlation does not imply causation.
>>
>>12673634
This is true in alot of cases, but people with tons of character usually smokes aswell
>>
why any american would start smoking is just beyond me

the one and only reason I got addicted to tobacco is because here weed is mixed with tobacco, since I blaze it every day I started smoking filter cigarettes too because I am addicted to the rituals associated to smoking
>>
Who are you quoting, OP?
>>
>>12669983
replacing food with something
>>
>>12668623
Idk OP, I started smoking when I was young and am starting to wean off by using a vape
I only smoke cigs when I'm drinking with friends now and I roll my own for that, usually they're very heavily spliffed like 70/30 mostly tobacco lol
Smoking is bad for you and it's very expensive but there is an aura about it
You have to be a man to make it look good not some regular 4chan white trash faggot
>>
I need some gitanes, where can I get them?
>>
>>12673996
The store around the left corner down the street
>>
ya know ya could just smoke weed
>>
File: F40_Ferrari.jpg (117KB, 1200x692px) Image search: [Google]
F40_Ferrari.jpg
117KB, 1200x692px
>>12668635
i went through a whole pack a cigs one night while on LSD

is that effay
>>
File: 1499072948503.jpg (17KB, 400x395px) Image search: [Google]
1499072948503.jpg
17KB, 400x395px
>>12675178
weed gives me mini ego-deaths so no thank you

>tfw dark night of the soul
>psyche is falling apart
>either dying or rebirthing
>can't tell

where my spiritual boys at
>>
>>12675505
I'm getting that without the weed thanks. I fucking hate weed
>>
File: .jpg (453KB, 1280x1025px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
453KB, 1280x1025px
>>12675537
me too but weed just amplifies it to an almost unbearable level

legit feels like i'm going crazy

how deep into the rabbit hole are you lad?
>>
>>12669879
fucking kek lung cancer because of effay
>>
>>12675553
Suicide is harmless and there no reason not to commit it outside of fear of pain tier.
>>
>>12675562
>being this low in consciousness

fucking mortal
>>
Look ik there's a lot of underage people on here. For your own sake, don't start smoking. You're only going to live once so why waste your fucking life by smoking which could mean you either die young (most likely from a heart atck in your 40s, which is extremely painful) or just become so much uglier and generally unattractive. Smoking isn't as cool as it used to be, trust me. It's just a massive waste of money (just look up the amount you would save) and your social life. You're harming other people and yourself, and it can me incredibly awkward when you are hanging out with a non smoker - trust me. You waste time taking smoke breaks and it's on your mind alot. And I haven't even mentioned the initial paranoia that's likely to occur after a couple of months.
Seriously, don't do something you're going to regret. It's so much easier to look cool not smoking. Think about it, how many people in real life (not in films, tv...) do you see smoking and think look really cool? A lot of people, smart people, just find it disgusting. Smoking is one of the easiest ways to JUST yourself - stay healthy anons, you will not regret that.
>>
>>12675505
If weed has that effect on you, don't ever do psychedelics.
>>
>>12670056
that sounds like the start of some kind of Children of Atom cult shit
>>
>>12675560
growing old is not /fa/
>>
>>12675680
>most likely from a heart atck in your 40s

Fuck off. This practically never happens. Anybody dying from a heart attack in their 40s from smoking already had an underlying heart condition. The dangers of secondhand smoke have been thoroughly debunked through long-term scientific study, so continuing to make the claim that secondhand smoke harms people is anti-science.
>>
>>12675773
Yeah, everybody know secondhand smoke is good for your health.
>drinking this much koolaid
>>
>>12669879
If you're smoking to be fashionable, you shouldn't kill yourself, but you should stop being a low, pitiful sheep tugging at the cool kids' pant legs to ask if they think you're cool yet.
>>
>>12668635
>not differentiating the casual cigarette smoker (at special events, occasionally when drinking, etc) between a tobacco addict

excess of any drug is bad, even psychs: casually they're good fun, even potentially psychologically healing, but in excess, they fucking warp your mind and hinder your ability to act normally or relate to normal human experience
>>
>>12668635
>>stunt growth
does anyone actually believe this
>>
>>12675779
Are you illiterate? I never said that it was good for your health. I said that it's not harmful, because it's objectively been proven to not be harmful.
>>
>>12675943
>what is a hyperbole
It's fucking smoke, it is always harmful.
Post your source from some cigar company backed up lab.
>>
>>12668635
Yeah this.
>>
let me end the debate:
giving a fuck about other people smoking is not /fa/
smoking and not giving a fuck about what other people think is /fa/
not smoking and not giving a shit because you dont smoke is /fa/
>>
>>12676313
Pretty much this.

Mind your own business and do whatever the FUCK you wanna do.
>>
File: IMG_1441.jpg (21KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1441.jpg
21KB, 200x200px
No but dipping is effay
>>
>>12673650

surprised that quote came from ayn rand considering what a shit writer she was
>>
>>12676313
You gotta admit, smoking for the purpose of looking cool for an image board is pretty retarded
>>
>>12675501
I've done that, I would say it was pretty effay
>>
>>12677328
No, it is apparently healthier than smoking, but it looks thrashy, and not in a good way
>>
>>12668623
Smoking is the ultimate pinnacle of /fa/
>>
File: 1478953177620.png (1KB, 302x112px) Image search: [Google]
1478953177620.png
1KB, 302x112px
>>12668626
>>
wow, what an original thread
>>
>>12677328
Go for swedish snus already, Jesus.
>>
>>12668623
No matter what anybody says, smoking DOES make you look cool as fuck so long as you're a guy. If you're a woman, it looks cool when you're 20 but you turn into a disgusting lowlife waste when you're 50. Men can pull it off at any age. I lose my mind when these anti-smoking ads come on and tell kids that smoking isn't cool. Are you kidding? It looks rad as hell; that should be self evident.

It's still not good for you and you probably shouldn't do it though. It's alright if you do it every once in a while
>>
>>12669951
every time
>>
>>12678852
No, we have this thread every few days.
>>
>>12668635
>ruins clothes
>>
>>12672383
True true
>>
it smells like shit so not really not in real life
>>
>>12669951
Who are you? I fucking love you.
>>
>>12672384
>Tfw 4:55am and smoking a cigarette while stretching before a run
>Tfw still have a mile time under 7min
Sure is nice being 22 ;)

Going to need to quit though, desu. ;_;
>>
>>12668635
>stunts growth

I've been smoking since I was 13 and I'm 190cm, got a big willy too
>>
vaping with cotton candy scented smoke is effay
destroying your lungs isn't desu
>>
>>12680860
hahahah got a big willy fuck off england
>>
>>12680860
>>12680920
kekd
>>
File: smoking.png (424KB, 500x682px) Image search: [Google]
smoking.png
424KB, 500x682px
You tell me OP.
>>
>>12669924
it's easy to quit when you're under a pack a day. imo the best way to quit smoking is going cold turkey. just stop smoking. don't think of it was quitting cigarettes, just stop smoking. like the other anon said, staying busy will help the hardest first days. if it's too hard, lock yourself in an environment where you can't smoke, like a library. give your darts to some homeless guy and don't buy more. stopping smoking is hard if you think about it too much. it's all in your head. it's easy to just not smoke a cigarette if you keep yourself busy.
>>
>>12668623
it's a pretty polarizing subject in my experience, but smoking does look cool to many people. But imo (i started smoking both because i thought it looked cool and i liked the feeling it gave) it really doesn't make you look cooler enough to make its effects on your health a fair tradeoff.
Sure, it looks cool to smoke, but imo it's cooler to not be easily winded after a flight of stairs/ a hill/ a few minutes of sex (the last one is huge one for me personally - as i started smoking more and more, sex started to become harder - i was a sweaty out of breath mess, and - most importantly - i would nut faster than before i started smoking. all of this got better once i started smoking less. It got a lot, lot better once i completely quit. sex is better when you don't smoke, and sex is one of the best things life has to offer.)

tldr smoking looks cool while youre smoking but it makes you look 100x less cool doing anything else
>>
>>12676313
this is what i was looking for
>>
>>12679163
im addicted to that to
>>
>>12668635
>>stunt growth
this

I could've been king of manlets, but am goblin sized because I started when I was 14. Spike Spiegel made it look so cool. Anime characters can't get cancer.
>>
>>12681418
Some of us aren't fat and actually exercise, which alleviates that problem
>>
>>12681418
>sex is one of the best things life has to offer
not to ruin your anti-smoking sentiment but lmao
>>
>>12668623
w2c similar looking jacket without the military patch?
>>
>>12681718
nvm I've discovered they're called tanker jackets
Thread posts: 103
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.