[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it possible to be /fa/ while being a bit chubby? i'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: please be gentle.png (6KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
please be gentle.png
6KB, 205x246px
is it possible to be /fa/ while being a bit chubby?
i'm not talking fat ass McGee kind of chubby,just a bit.
>inb4 lose weight already you faggot
i'm working on it,i just need to know if in the meantime i can be at least a 6/10
>>
no
better off being enormous and own it like chris farley
>>
>>12666754
if you're planning on losing a lot of weight buying clothes is pointless anyway. they won't fit you properly in a month or two.
>>
File: 1492482723036.gif (948KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1492482723036.gif
948KB, 200x200px
>>12666781
This. You can either be one of those fat dudes decked out in hundred dollar clothing. Or actually in-shape, feeling healthier, and possibly more confident about yourself.

Like it ain't even about going to the Gym, just start running everyday, but don't push yourself so hard that you are too sore to workout the next day. Replace full meals and just munch on trail mix and drink water when you are hungry.
>>
>>12666754
"Bit chubby" is subjective to the person and fat distribution. Consider David Bowie had a body fat ratio of 18% in his prime and he was effay as fuck. But there are babbies on this board with less that aren't effay at all. Also, if you're measuring yourself based on bmi than you're a retard. Look up calculators for body fat percentage. Don't ever, EVER, believe others if they say you're not fat or just chubby, people say that because theyre used to you being fat. I know many people that were told that but when they looked up their body fat % they found they were borderline overweight or more.
That said, wear clothes that fit, not overly logo-y and if you have decent taste you'll at least be effay to normies.
>>
>>12666786
>decked out in hundred dollar clothing
Lol.
That said, follow this anons advice (except for trail mix. That's super calorie dense) Do some yoga before and after the run, some basic exercises like pull ups, chin ups etc and run. Watch your diet as well, make changes you're okay with sticking to for, basically, forever. It isn't just about losing weight as it is keeping it off. If you can't keep off weight why the fuck bother try losing it.
>>
>>12666786
>You can either be one of those fat dudes decked out in hundred dollar clothing
definitely cant
guess i'll stay below avarage until i get a bit slimmier then i'll start buying clothes
ty for the advice/self esteem boost anons,i really need those kind of things atm
>>
Good luck dude. Get MFP and keep a log of your weight every other day. Once it starts going down you'll be motivated to keep going.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.