[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

brand new fucking items and i cant even get 50% of their retail

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 9uidziLNQ32OGQlk8G0w.png (358KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
9uidziLNQ32OGQlk8G0w.png
358KB, 720x720px
brand new fucking items and i cant even get 50% of their retail value + i gotta eat the fees + shipping

grailed is nothign but poorfag pieces of shit now
>>
>>12664254
maybe what you are selling is not in high demand
>>
>>12664254
what are you selling? I hope youre not a fag with [SEND OFFERS] in your title and dont reply for 3 fucking days
>>
>>12664254
link ur shit
>>
>"AY I GOT DAT PREME BRUH BRUH
CHECK MY PAGE OUT I GOT HEAT FO SALE"
Ever since grailed added the hype and basics tabs its been fucking shit. All the fuccboi hypebeast black people spam their supreme listings and dumb down the whole website
>>
yall sound like broke losers
>>
>>12664254
grailed is built for jews by jews

10% fees and no binding offers lmao fuck right off
>>
>>12664254
>waah ppl won't pay full price for shitty fashion clothes I shoplifted from Nordstrom

People go to sites like grailed to get a good deal for their shekels. Nobody's gonna pay 75%+ of retail for shit from there, if they don't care that much about saving they'll just buy new from the source. I bet you're that retard who constantly relists the same buy it now item on eBay for months at the same price.
>>
grailed is flawed by nature. Put what you want to sell on ebay buy it now and set it to good until cancelled. disable best offers. This way, you can sit on it until someone eventually buys it and the fact that the buyer doesnt even consider negotiating the price to be an option they will just buy if they actually want it.

grailed is funny. i have only bought one thing on there because what tends to happen is i wait on items to see how low they will go because they will obviously drop because the person needs to bump them and reduce by 10% or wait a week. so by the time they are well past the price i would have copped instantly for previously, i have waited long enough that i dont want the item anymore.
>>
Grailed will be the death of me.

>Some dude wants to trade multiple shitty yeezy items for item x
>constant lowballs
>random questions that are virtually irrelevant.
>"i want free shipping. To South Korea"

Fuck offfffff.

https://www.grailed.com/aerosol_artist
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.