[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Genuine eye contact question

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1501.jpg (35KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1501.jpg
35KB, 400x300px
Can I buy something like pic related to force my eyes open? I've been trying for about four months now.
I literally can't put on contact lenses and I'm tired of my hipster glasses turning my average, decent 7 face into a 5.
>>
either more rigid lenses or leave your finger on the lens (and eyeball) as you close down your lids to squigie all the air out without the lens falling off
>>
wait till you turn 18 you'll stop being scared of touching your eye
>>
>>12664925
I'm 18 though, it's not like I'm afraid of touching my eye. I physically can't put them in because the second I touch my eye lashes I automatically blink. I train myself by literally sitting around and poking at my eyes. Fuck off.
>>
>>12664936
have you tried putting in the contact in the corner of your eye and then blinking to set them in place? It might be easier than trying to open your eyes far enough to get them straight on.
>>
>>12664936
That's how it is for most people for the first few days. Your eyelids will get used to it soon and you'll get the hang of placing the lens onto the eye with speed and precision.

Do what >>12664467 said and, I'd add, that if you manage to get a part of the lens to stick to the eye, try rolling the eye around, it can sometimes pull the rest of it in place.

Also figure out which hand works the best for you, for example I'm left handed, yet can put the contact in more easily with my right hand.
>>
>>12664947
>>12664951
Thanks I'll try this.
>>
>>12664192
did you really think this question was appropriate for /fa/?
>>
>>12665213
Not really, but It's better than endless thinspo threads and talking about what pair of white shoes are the best.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.