[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am a college student and I often feel uncool around my college

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: kenneth outfit 1.jpg (10KB, 342x342px) Image search: [Google]
kenneth outfit 1.jpg
10KB, 342x342px
I am a college student and I often feel uncool around my college peers, in the way that I dress. I would like to try a new style, and I think I have put together a decent outfit. Only problem is, I showed it to my female friend four input, and she flat-out said it gave off "rape vibes".
>>
File: kenneth outfit 2.jpg (38KB, 535x429px) Image search: [Google]
kenneth outfit 2.jpg
38KB, 535x429px
>>12664136
>>
File: kenneth outfit 3.jpg (35KB, 474x356px) Image search: [Google]
kenneth outfit 3.jpg
35KB, 474x356px
>>12664137
>>
Bump. Can someone please give input??
>>
pretty sure this is bait, but here's advice anyways: this really depends on what you look like, what you normally wear, and how confident you are. i think generally speaking, most people wouldn't be able to pull this off. idk about "rape vibes", that's likely due to the way you look normally.
>>
>>12664136
>>12664165
Not sure if bait. Do write about what your current style is.
As you don't seem like an fashion enthusiast, my advice is to go for basic minimalism.
Minimalism is appealing and is very easy to pull off for the majority of people.
An example would be:
>black jeans
>black/white t-shirt
>white shoes/ultraboost or some sneakers, dunno
>white/black/navy etc. hoodie
>basic black parka, down jacket or bomber

If you have money check out Acne Studios, Our Legacy or some other scandinavian minimalism brand.
Cheap version would be H&M and Uniqlo.

Btw, if you want to "feel cool" it also depends on where you live.
You basically have to know what the people around you think is cool, and adjust to that.
>>
>>12664169
Are you fucking saying that I give off rape vibes without even knowing me? I think yooure a dumb motherfucker.

And why would most people not be able to pull this style off?
>>
>>12664173
My current style is quite elegant. I wear collared shirts and suspenders + nice black jeans. Sometimes, a nice visor or old-fashioned newsboy hat.
>>
>>12664174
not what i'm saying at all lmao. i'm saying the outfit itself doesn't really give off rape vibes, so it must be you in combination with the outfit.

most people wouldn't be able to pull this off because most people aren't 60s psych rock artists, and that's the only person who i could see pulling this off, and even then the bowler hat throws that look of.

i agree with >>12664173 for the most part, but if you want to draw attention to yourself like your idea of an outfit implies, this isn't the way to go.
>>
>>12664176
okay now i know that this is bait
>>
>>12664182
Okay, but does it really make a difference if I LOOK like a 60s psych rock artist, or if I actually am one? For context, I am 5'4", 140 lbs; have (regrettably) slightly balding red hair that reaches about down to my shoulders. Given that information, do you think I could pull off the look?

>>12664185
I feel like that is just a dis on the way that I dress by implying it's so ridiculous that I must be baiting. fuck off
>>
>>12664190
i'm sorry
>>
File: 1473397966828.jpg (35KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1473397966828.jpg
35KB, 320x320px
>>12664203
Is it normal conduct for members of this board to be so rude?
>>
WHY IS EVERYONE ON THIS BOARD SUCH A PIECE OF SHIT?
>>
File: 1496622600301.png (357KB, 510x584px) Image search: [Google]
1496622600301.png
357KB, 510x584px
>>12665282
Why are you still baiting us?
>>
post a pic of some of your shiggy outfits if this actually isnt bait
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 509x729px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 509x729px
>>12664136
just dress like Steve McQueen you pleb.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.