[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Colours and clothing that don't call attention

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: s-l225.jpg (18KB, 222x225px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
s-l225.jpg
18KB, 222x225px
Lurker on /k/, read about the concept of grey man but idk how could I actually dress to not call attention.

Pic semi-related, some "shoot-me-first" pants
>>
Blue jeans
Plaid button down
Normie shoes

You will be literally invisible
>>
>>12661947
ill copy paste what i wrote to some other guy
:

Go people watching in the city you want to be in. If you wear some uniform to prevent standing out - you will probably stand out very much. A dark urban ninja will look out of place. The trick is to dress like they do, find a nice balance dressing in the cheap and obscure brands and shitty clothing and shitty coordination that the normal people wear. The effortlessness of normality that the low class achieves in that area, that's what you want to emulate as naturally as possible
>>
File: images (3).png (14KB, 463x318px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images (3).png
14KB, 463x318px
>>12661947
Like this opie
>>
>>12661947
I'd say if you want to avoid looking like someone who carries, dress like a hipster, as most people associate hipsters with liberals and people who don't own or carry firearms.
>>
High visibility construction jacket
>>
A fedora will render you utterly invisible to women
>>
Gotcha senpai, no need to thank me. Stay safe!
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.