[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this is probably a stupid question, but who honestly remembers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: dis.png (1005KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
dis.png
1005KB, 1136x640px
this is probably a stupid question, but who honestly remembers this guy.
>>
Where is diss at :((
>>
>>12654018
He deleted both of his channels after he scammed somebody on r/streetwear then disappeared. Tbh he kind of deserved it. He was asking $300 for ONE used supreme x sasquatchfabrix slipper.
>>
>Made a givaway when his channel hit 2000 subscribers
>later made a video telling his viewers to go fuck themselves and he burned what he was going to give away
>flew all the way from New York to LA for the sole purpose of being hired by no jumper
>Didnt get the job and went homeless in la
>Went camping under the la observatory
>After a while he started to make edgy and suicidal videos where he walks across a highway at night, starts throwing up blood and shit in a fast food restaurant bathroom, almost jumped off a fucking building, layed in front of a gas station gas pump where a lamborghini was parked and expected to get run over
>literally hit rock bottom
>After a while he stopped posting and ended up back in NYC, his hometown and admitted that he was a complete failure in life and he had to call his parents from a payphone in LA where he begged for them to buy him a train ticket to go back.

Yeah, i remember him. One of the most unique youtube channels ever.
>>
>>12654142
>unique
>>
>>12653448
>>
>>12653448
holy shit what a dumb fuck

watching him end up being homeless was the funniest shit ever

smug cunt deserved it
>>
File: IMG_0138.jpg (141KB, 586x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0138.jpg
141KB, 586x960px
>>12653448
i fucking loved this guy

too bad he's probably in downward spiral to suicide now
>>
File: 1500427647278.jpg (70KB, 640x619px) Image search: [Google]
1500427647278.jpg
70KB, 640x619px
>>12653448
Flying all the way to LA was a mistake. The fucker got mugged pretty bad. They ended up taking his backpack full of supreme clothes then he ended up selling whatever clothes he had left at round two for nearly nothing. The dumbass was too lazy to get a job and ended up spending all of his money on airbnbs every time he wanted to sleep.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.