[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw 5ft 5 >119 pounds (8 and a half stone, 7 pounds off

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4679.png (540KB, 514x644px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4679.png
540KB, 514x644px
>tfw 5ft 5
>119 pounds (8 and a half stone, 7 pounds off from my minimum healthy weight)
>STILL got a chubby look

fucking kill me /fa/, how much more weight do I need to lose?
>>
>British
>5'5"
>still looks pudgy at 119 lbs

You need to work out and lose the skinnyfat look
>>
>>12646545
Sleep on your back, do mewing exercises, lift weights, read about water retention.
>>
>>12646554

why would you be at a disadvantage sleeping on your front/ sides. Genuinely curious.
>>
>>12646548
Don't I need to lose the fat first though before working out? Won't I just put more muscle on otherwise? I just want to lose the fat
>>
>>12646548
>>12646554

What do you do if you're 6"2- 70 kilograms, skinny toned af but still have a pudgy face?
>>
>>12646559
>Don't I need to lose the fat first though before working out?

you are aware of that exercising (and eating less) is THE main way for people to lose fat?

>Won't I just put more muscle on otherwise?

putting on muscle is hard, and you have very little muscle mass because you're a tiny twink. You need to gain muscle mass, lose fat, and up your testosterone and metabolism all at the same time.
>>
>>12646558
Sleeping on your belly is bad for you. Side-sleeping is better but had drawbacks like asymmetrical growth, promotion of wrinkles, contact with a pillow all night can help blemishes along etc.
Ever seen photos of Pat Tillman? Dude probably slept on one side mostly.
>>
>>12646566
I mean muscle stuff, not just general cardio (which I already do as well as diet)

Thanks for the advice. I'll start off with some weights I already own and body workouts and that sort of thing, can't really afford the gym right now.
>>
>>12646565
Well, how old are you? I purposely include things like back-sleeping and mewing in there because they can help you to have good horizontal face growth.
Having a pudgy face might simply be crap cheekbones and crap jawline. Having good cheekbones and jawline would give your face a tighter look.
>>
>>12646573
lifting burns immense amounts of calories.
it is superior to cardio when it comes to burning fat, increasing muscle + metabolism + testosterone + growth hormone levels.

good luck. calculate TDEE and count calories and shit
>>
>>12646576
20. I have high cheekbones and a relatively good jawline but my cheeks have always been kinda chubby.
>>
>>12646578
Young enough that I'd follow my advice and cross my fingers. Get your posture on point.
Water retention could be something for you to look into, I didn't talk about that because I don't know all that much about it and what to do and not do.
>>
>>12646577
Am I still good on a low calorie diet or should I put it up to a "normal" level if you in know what I mean? I need 800 calories a week to lose 2 pound a week, which is what i'm aiming for
>>
>>12646579
Thanks man. I've noticed when I've done heavy amounts of exercise for a long term duration, in photos my bone structure is far more annunciated. I'll probably look for a career where I can keep fit and on my toes.
>>
>>12646584
>far more annunciated
please stop using words you don't know. it doesn't look good
>>
>>12646545

YOU SEEM "CHUBBY", BECAUSE YOU ARE "CHUBBY"; SLIMNESS IS DIRECTLY CORRELATED TO BODYFAT PERCENTAGE, NOT TO WEIGHT.

IF YOU ARE FIVE FEET, FIVE INCHES, AND WEIGH ONEHUNDRED NINETEEN POUNDS, AND THAT WEIGHT IS NOT MOSTLY MUSCLE, THEN YOU ARE FAT.
>>
>>12646620
sorry im retarded
>>
>>12646629
fuck off paki
>>
Pull Ups, stretches, fuck a diet just make sure you're shitting it out, and don't forget you have legs. Do some Acid and try to workout, so you maybe more in touch with your body. Start with the spine.
>>
>>12646545
>same weight but 6ft
apply yourself fatty
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.