[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Online shoe sizing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: boots.jpg (167KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
boots.jpg
167KB, 800x800px
How do you guys know what size to order when buying shoes online? I'm looking at a pair of sneakers, and reviews are mixed on sizing. Some people say they fit TTS, others say they run small, a few say they run large... And I won't be able to return them because they're final sale. What would you guys do, in this position?

>pic unrelated
>>
>>12646009

MEASURE ONE OF YOUR FEET, CHECK THE SIZING GUIDE.
>>
>>12646014
Yes? This is still the issue? Maybe I should have mentioned, but this is exactly what the people in the reviews have done, and it has still come out incorrectly. I think the company just through up a general sizing, and makes shoes without taking care for that.
>>
>>12646017
threw*
>>
People don't know what shoe size they wear.

They think that 10 in Jordans and 10 in Adidas but 9 in Converse means anything but it doesn't. TTS means shit all unless the info you get is relative to something like a Brannock device. Even then wearing an actual size 42 in dress shoes is not the same as a size 42 in Nike sizing.
>>
What shoes are they op?
>>
>>12646009
measure your longer foot then to that add 1-1.5cm

thank me later
>>
It would help if you told us what shoes they were
>>
I order 2-3 sizes and return the ones that don't fit best.
>>
Measure your foot and check the sizing in centimeters. Also check the cm size in the shoes you already own.
The european size also seems to be more consistant than UK and US sizing.

>>12646150
this is a good method if you have free returns.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.