[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fa general inescurity thread How to deal with short n stubby

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_2017-07-31-06-09-21.png (3MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-31-06-09-21.png
3MB, 1440x2560px
/fa general inescurity thread
How to deal with short n stubby legs? This is the bane of my existance
>>
>>12645805
Get over it. Find something you like about yourself and build confidence. Are you good at something? Do you have a kind and warm personality? Lead with that, don't worry about height. Kinda people make fun of your height don't deserve attention, unless you're a soulless fag with a terrible personality, then you deserve it.

I'm short too, but I'm very nice to people, I make friends easily this way, I worry about my own goals, I don't look for girls, and yet they've found me.

Also: if you're short, nice, and "cute" (non threatening, but nice to look at), tall girls will actually flock to you because they feel freakish and gross too. The loyal ones tend to like short guys with odd hobbies or interests.
>>
>>12645805
more testosterone=relatively shorter legs
Ever notice girls have belly buttons the same height as guys 4+ inches taller than them
>>
>>12645826
>>12645826
>more testosterone=relatively shorter legs

holy fuck manlets use any type of coping mechanism to feel better about their height good lord
>>
>>12645826
wut?

>>12645818
Thanks for the advice senpai but i was more looking for advice for what to wear that would suit short legs better
>>
>>12645839
Pshhh good luck being a trappy lil toy boy if you're over 5'10, poor tall peeps will never feel the bliss that is having girls adore you all the way to their pants
>>
if youre any of the guys in pic related your legs are completely fine. if youre that bothered just stick to higher rise pants
>>
>>12645849
whatever makes you feel better man
>>
>>12645839
Relative to your torso you fucking retard
>>
>>12645857
okay midget
>>
>>12645875
wait sorry that wasnt politically correct
>>
>>12645875
You must be from some Sudanese tribe if 6'3 is midget
Get outta here you long legged tranny
>>
>>12645881
In genenal calling people out for not knowing something they couldn't possibly know is the most off putting thing any can do imo
>>
>>12645826
This is almost as stupid as those ugly adne ridden fucks that think having shitload of acne means high test levels
>>
>>12645818
>Also: if you're short, nice, and "cute" (non threatening, but nice to look at), tall girls will actually flock to you because they feel freakish and gross too.
Lmao

My sisters are all 5'10" and they hate being tall but that doesn't mean they are attracted to dudes shorter than them, its mostly a settling thing

I'm 6'4" and have dated some taller girls as well, it's the same way for all of them
>>
>>12645886
If they thought I was implying leg length relative to the general population of all heights and implying that on average tiny men would have higher testosterone than giant men then that's their problem for being so stupid

I even used the example where the woman has a belly button as high as a mans even though they are of DIFFERENT heights. I'm implying the man has higher testosterone if that needs to be spelt out too
>>
>>12645902
Go on
>>
>>12645805
Just have the length of your trousers adjusted by a tailor and it'll look less obvious
>>
>>12645826
estro causes the body to stop growing you fucking mongoloid
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC34445/
>>
>>12645899
Haha what the fuck? As someone with severe acne I can say that sounds fucking retarded.
>>
File: IMG_5448.jpg (35KB, 448x392px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5448.jpg
35KB, 448x392px
I fell for the long neck meme

How bad is it
>>
File: today i will remind them.png (570KB, 647x952px) Image search: [Google]
today i will remind them.png
570KB, 647x952px
>>12645805
suicide
>>
>>12646323
Still better than being short
>>
>>12646285
RELATIVE
You can be 7'8 and still have legs short RELATIVE to your torso but of course they will be longer than even the lankiest of manlet legs
>>
>>12646292
Test increases the oiliness of your skin in general since it makes all kinds of glands on your skin much more active. If your skin is vulnerable to acne from oils and plugged pores genetically and your natural test is above average, that will heavily compound severity of acne.
>>
>>12646285
high testosterone gets converted to estrogen via aromatization you fucking retard
>>
>>12646492
See what I mean? Its like manlets saying being manlets means they're high test. Its the funniest shit ever
>>
Everyone in the face rate thread said I looked inbred and rated me below a 5/10 >>12637890

Is it true?
>>
>>12646713
Refuse to give a fuck about what other people think of you, find a hairstyle that suits you and think about growing facial hair if you think it helps you build confidence.
>>
>>12646671
http://www.livestrong.com/article/77411-acne-testosterone/

https://www.thankyourskin.com/does-testosterone-cause-acne/

>the most notorious of these acne-triggers are your own hormones, specifically testosterone.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.