[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's in my shopping cart

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

>>
>>
>>
>>12643570
w2c pants?
>>
>>12643682
first one looks like kapital
>>
>>12643570
that jacket is lovely, what is it?
>>
File: 1.jpg (45KB, 1610x1542px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
45KB, 1610x1542px
>>12643570
nothing because im poor
>>
>>12643682
>>12643999
they're all kapital
>>
>>12643570
>>12643578
sick pants
>>12643576
cool shoes
>>
>>
you should probably let someone else pick out your shoes for you
>>
>>12643576

ID on the shirt-thing on the bottom right? Shit looks intriguing...
>>
>>12645870
Porter did navy blue and orange stans a few years ago. If you understand what the inspiration comes from you appreciate the details better
>>
>>
>>12645870
Any suggestions?
>>
>>12643576
w2c beanie
>>
>>12645940
http://www.kapital.jp/e-store/detail.php?id=K1506XH388&key=5020&category=24
>>
I really like all these combos. You should post w2c for them.
>>
>>12643578
>>12643570
Kapital so god-tier
>>
>>12646756

Yeah, I'm *really* liking a lot of OP's stuff. Great vibes somehow..comfycoreish
>>
>>12645686

W2c pants?
>>
I wish I had more money for some full Kapital fits. I just ordered a tri-p coat, but I just have tees and tops by them otherwise.
>>
Do they ship abroad? And how much is it?
>>
>>12647091
No, you have to use a proxy. I think I've paid around 20-35 to have stuff shipped to Canada through SAL or EMS.
>>
>>12647112

How does Kapital tend to go, sizing-wise. Is it for smaller more japanese-like frames by nature?
>>
>>12647240
Yes and no. Again, I can only speak for tops, but the fit in the shoulders is fairly accurate if you go by the 2=S, 3=M, 4=L, etc logic, which is fairly accurate for many jap brands. Outerwear should be done on a piece by piece basis, some at unisex and are completly different. So yeah, they follow the size down thing. But on average their silhouettes are boxier. Some are slim, like the western shirts, but most I can think of are larger. But don't let that deter you, they're cut very, very well.

The web store has size guides that are quite accurate, check those too. You don't want to end up with something that's too short or fits "weird".
>>
File: itm_eynblN_2.jpg (54KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
itm_eynblN_2.jpg
54KB, 360x480px
>>12647356

Thanks. Their tops are aesthetic as hell. The one in pic related that OP also posted looks amazing. I might gift myself one sometime in the near future and use the proxy services...might be worthwhile..

I still don't have a good answer for how or why the japanese have such good taste in music, fashion, and design in general. Impeccable.
>>
wow. these all look fantastic. never had heard of kaptial, but i think i'll start saving up for some of their pieces. thanks for the pics
>>
One of my favorite brands but getting the fits right is so difficult. I'm wearing one pair of Kapital jeans now in a 32, which is tts for me, and I have to actually use the cinch on the back to keep them on. I have another pair of 7s sumi Century denim in a 32 and they're so tight I finally gave up on the idea that they might stretch or I might lose enough weight (I'd have to be for real Auschwitz mode,) to fit them and will probably throw them up on Grailed soon.

I have a barn coat jacket in an uber-casual loose blazer type cut from them in an amazing material in a size 2 and it HYUUUUGE on me. I'm 6'1". I still wear it for sure, just have to layer under it and embrace the oversize look. Kapital's stuff is super irregular as far as sizing goes, and they are notorious for it.

I guess you're supposed to just not care and cop it if you like it and the material is comfy and just rock it oddly sized, but... sometimes you just want your shit to fit at least reasonably well.

(Sometimes the misshapen anti-fit aesthetic works great though, especially with a lot of their stuff I have to admit.)

Check out my homie Jonathan's Insta for a ton of sick, jealousy-inducing Kapital fits and mind-bending feats of Japanese vintage/DIY wizardry just one after the other.
>>
>>12648401

Forgot link.

https://www.instagram.com/bandanna_almanac/
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.