[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gonna attend University as a freshman next month. What clothes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: prep1.jpg (69KB, 636x600px) Image search: [Google]
prep1.jpg
69KB, 636x600px
Gonna attend University as a freshman next month. What clothes do I need.
>>
>>12640151
whatever you like to wear
>>
Get some Polo Custom Fit button downs to wear out on weekends. Girls love that shit
>>
i fucking hate these threads lol
>>
>>12640151
Jesus Christ you're such a loser if you have to ask this. Just see what everyone else is wearing and wear that since you're such a fucking pussy who can't even muster the confidence to dress himself.
>>
File: isaac-likes-steve-mcqueen-x3.jpg (375KB, 800x1087px) Image search: [Google]
isaac-likes-steve-mcqueen-x3.jpg
375KB, 800x1087px
>>12640151
well it depends.

What type of person are you?

What type of school are you going to?

If you plan on dressing like those faggots in your pic and aren't from an old money family and attending an Ivy league school, Ive got some bad news
>>
Look here >>12639602 for inspo, classic college gear
>>
>>12640151
If that pic is what youre trying to go for then just look at the file name.
>>
Modern prep
>>
>>12640151
literally nothing in that picture

maybe black socks
>>
>>12640246
>Polo Custom Fit button

Only if you have an athletic phyisuqe, good height, and face

or only one of the three if you are in a top tier fraternity
>>
>>12640151
If you imagine university as a preppy movie or something like that you're wrong.Most of the poeple go to uni after parties and are worried about studying etc...So they don't care about their clothes at all, is their least problem.
If you're acoustic, just go to those pranks/"pickup artists" youtube channels and you'll see what I'm talking(look how people dress).
So anon wear basics and stuff like that, if you're into fashion you can wear it, but wear it for yourself because uni is way bigger than a high school, so you wont impress anyone with your sick fits, most of people wont even notice you.
>>
Are my eyes broken or is that left man's blazer too tight in the shoulders
>>
>>12642742
>Slim fit
The sleeves are way too tight. When will the slim fit suit meme die?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.