[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of Tyler, the Creator's fashion line,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

What do you think of Tyler, the Creator's fashion line, like golf de fleur, or his style in general?
>>
>>12638065
only works on him
>>
i actually kind of like his stuff with converse and some of the very basic golf stuff is ok, but a lot of the gaudier stuff which is the majority of golf clothing is not possible to pull off unless you're tyler. some of the most embarrassing fits out there are 16 year old white kids trying to dress like he does
>>
>>12638065
worst of the fashion industry

poor construction, poor fabrics, shitty colour palettes, pure shit

any person who dresses with golf clothes deserves to be laughed at.
>>
GOO GOO GA GA BABY WANTS MILK NOWWWWWWWW
>>
>>12638065
he looks like a poor kid
>>
his style is garbage, his fashion line sucks (except for the new Converse)
>>
File: 1494031640649.jpg (35KB, 625x415px) Image search: [Google]
1494031640649.jpg
35KB, 625x415px
>>12638065
Tyler dresses like an adult baby....
>>
I like the colors, but yeah it's trash as fuck.
>>
>>12638065
Those overalls remind me of that dude with the pikachu(?) overalls that shits himself in diapers on some furry forum.
>>
>>12638510

Pamperchu
>>
>>12638510
Lmao came here to say this myself. Ageplay tier
>>
>>12638065
It's like he is trying to look like a 9 year old from 1995.
>>
File: herpesbeard.png (373KB, 644x696px) Image search: [Google]
herpesbeard.png
373KB, 644x696px
I really want some of his new x converse shoes but I'm a bit indecisive about the colours I should get... blue feels too boring but yellow feels too loud
>>
looks like pamperchu
>>
>>12638510
chris chan?
>>
>>12638065
too distinct for me, needs to be minimalism. he should buy some cps or ysl chelsea boots.
>>
>>12638979
i think that is precisely the point
>>
honestly dont particularly like gdf or his clothes now but i would argue that his fashion significance is like in 2010/2011 when shit like vans/supreme/thrasher exploded in popularity, i'd never heard of supreme or bape or any of that shit before i listened to OF (to be fair i was 15 at the time and live in alabama so)
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.