[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys have any clothing/fashion tips for well built men?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: gnnn.jpg (43KB, 736x939px) Image search: [Google]
gnnn.jpg
43KB, 736x939px
Do you guys have any clothing/fashion tips for well built men? Like i want to dress nice and stylish but for men like me who is way bigger than the usual guy and wants to dress like a grown up man and not like a skinny college teen, the range of clothes you can wear and still look stylish is very limited

If you google ''mens fashion'' only outfits like this come up and if i were to wear this when going to work tomorrow or whatever then people would assume im autistic.
I do look good wearing shirts but usually whenever i buy something fashion i end up just wearing whatever it is only once because i feel like an idiot when i wear it.
Also every clothing that looks good/is design is always slim fit! fucking hate it! so if any of you guys got any advice it is highly appreciated
>>
Just accept the muscle and wear tight shirts, maybe it won't be stylish but it'll always look good. Dress for how you're built and accept it
>>
>>12634004
you're in luck because the slim fit craze peaked in 2013 and we're actually trending towards baggy shit again, somehow.

if you're a tall, wideset, muscular dude, you should get some classic Dickies 574 pants, they aren't slim fit, it's straight fit with a taper (conforms to your legs at the bottom), and some shirts you feel comfortable in.

wear clothes YOUR size, not what they say is your size. if you like it but your "supposed" size is too small, go a size up. it's not a problem and nobody cares as long as it looks good

also take advantage of your unique ability to rock v-neck tees without looking bad. you'll attract all the MILFs.

good luck amigo, and keep a look out for any pieces that have "oversized" in the name, they're a little drapey and since you probably fill out most tops it'll look great
>>
buy shirts with classic cuts, and straight pants avoid anything slim fit.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.