[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this allowed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

>Be poor
>Buy 2 slim shirts from H&M
>They fit perfectly and look nice
Next week
>They are already deformed and wear too large, no matter how I iron them, they look like shit
>>
You got them from h&m. What did you expect
Also don't wash badly made clothes in general, they will fall apart
>>
>>12633613
>don't wash clothes
so just trash them after use
How do I find non disposable cheap shirts? It's the same shit with jeans
>>
>>12633675
Gildan
>>
>>12633675
thrift. crossroads/buffalo exchange have good stuff generally. if you're asking for <$20 shirts, idk what you're expecting, it's like asking for a $50 smart phone and expecting to get anything
>>
>>12633606
You were short-sighted and got tricked by fast fashion businesses, like a lot of other people on this earth.

Why ? It's because you are considering your clothing choices with the wrong mind frame.
I get that you are poor and don't have much money to spend, so you look at price tags that you can afford, and these only exist in H&M, Zara etc.
The thing is that you should take another parameter in account when buying clothing, it's the number of times you'll wear the item.

Your H&M shirts cost you $5 each, and you've worn them once. That's a total of : 5/1=5. It cost you $5 per wear.

So now let's say that you bought a Sunspel t-shirt for $70 instead, and kept wearing it once a week for 3 years.
There's 53 weeks in a year avg. so the calculation goes : 70/(3*53)=$0,44.

So 44cts per wear !

Not only would you have had a much prettier, much better fitting shirt (+more ethical production), but you would have wasted less and made a much better investment on the long term.

H&M, Zara, and other fast fashion brands make low quality, disposable clothes that won't last. The clothes seem like a deal because of the low price tag, but there's a good reason why it's so cheap.

Think long-term !
>>
>be me
>buy 20 dollars t shirts
>6 years later they still looks the same
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.