[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So guys, I'm kind of in despair. I've seen this anti

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: HM.png (7KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
HM.png
7KB, 500x500px
So guys, I'm kind of in despair. I've seen this anti H&M sentiment being voiced over and over again and I bought a bunch of H&M basic Ts and pants for this coming school year. Why the hate for this brand? I got several of their t shirts. They seem form fitting stylish, and reasonably priced. The same goes with the pants. I don't understand why this stuff is seen as so bad, it's not like it's some gaudy failed attempt at a fashion statement.
>>
>>12632179
try to wash the tees, after a few wash they will lose their shape, if you want better basic tees, Gildan or FOTL is better at an even lower price point
>>
>>12632182
Gildan have these retarded arm sleeves.
They'd be perfect otherwise
>>
>>12632186
yes, that's how the sleeves of a tee supposed to fit, they should not hug your skeleton biceps
>>
>>12632182
You're right. I tried on some of those shirts that I put through the wash, and they shrunk. Fuck, this sucks. I doubt they will let me return them if they don't have the tags on them. I suppose 250 dollars isn't the biggest loss in the world, and the pants still seem pretty decent, so it's only a loss of about 100 dollars.
>>
>>12632179
>>12632456
I'd say H&M does has some good things.
It's just that you have to be VERY picky on what you buy. Most is cheap shit, but sometimes you can find some decent stuff for very, very cheap.
The Weeknd X H&M had a faux suede shirt, which seemed alright for it's price. If you got it on a sale then it's a frickin steal.

Moral of the story: be very picky on what you buy from H&M.
>>
You want basics? Go to Uniqlo.

My advice is always, go to Uniqlo, get everything you need, exhaust all other options, and if you need something else, go to H&M.
>>
>>12632475
I'm willing to spend a little more on something of actual quality. Where can I find nice basic shirts? I like the "hipster vegan coffee shop" look, and stripes, v necks, and cute soft shirts.
>>
The hoodies are pretty good value right now if you want the oversized look
>>
They're good for shirts, hoodies, sweaters/sweatshirts.

Some of their Divided plain shirts are seriously soft.
>>
>>12632556
I'm pretty good on hoodies right now. I have a nice plain grey zipper one, which is my favorite style, a thicker wool lined black one which is pretty much my winter coat, with a wind breaker over it in the winter. Then I have this awesome Laundromat Oxford Sweater, which I think looks awesome. Then I have this black denim Levi jacket. I also have several rain coats.

I would like to have some sort of nice heavy winter coat come winter time. I would save up the big bucks for something like that. Something as stylish and cute as my oxford sweater, or as badass as my black denim jacket. I was thinking about some sort of leather jacket, but I don't think they make leather jackets that are good for all purposes, and I've never seen any really weather proof jackets that didn't look very utilitarian.
>>
>>12632568
I used to have this beautiful, thin, loose-ish grey hooded sweater that was so fucking soft, perfect shade of grey for me, looked good with everything I wore, but I wore it too much and didn't take care of it, wore it in weather which absolutely destroyed it and had to throw it out.... And didn't think to check the tag for brand before I did. Regret.

No relation to what you said, just my hoodie story.
>>
>>12632502
for mildly better than zara, uniqlo: j crew has some nice t-shirts, and apparently the bella+canvas made in usa t-shirts were sold under rpmwest and those were pretty good too

for even better: go for stuff like reigning champ. but at this level stick to cheaper stuff that's well built, anything above are more fashion-y and you have to decide where you want to move with your style.
>>
>>12632179

You get what you pay for. That's it basically
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.