[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it wrong to hide some of your girlfriends/boyfriends clothes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

Is it wrong to hide some of your girlfriends/boyfriends clothes if they look really bad? Even after you told them and they ignore it

How do you deal with dating someone who dresses like shit?
>>
Yes, it sounds stupid and petty. If you've already discussed it, the best you can do is occasional encouragement towards better pieces or buying them nicer clothing as a gift. But they probably won't change to any significant degree.

You deal with it, or you don't. Pretty simple imo.
>>
>>12630054
How the fuck does the way your partner dresses matter at all? Are you a retard?
>>
>>12630054
Bitch don't touch my raf
>>
>>12630089
>>12630108

>t. never even been kissed

>>12630054
Just offer them some tips or tell them which outfits of theirs you like, don't be forceful. Positive reinforcement on the stuff you like == they wear it more
>>
At least you asked if it is wrong and not if it is effay.
>>
>>12630250
The irony is, guys who actually get pussy don't give a fuck what the pussy wears. This thread is full of virgins, and you're fucking delusional if you've convinced yourself that you will ever have above a 6/10.
>>
>>12630054
I drop them off at the nearest crack house and tell them to fend for themselves.
>>
File: 1498682554442.png (37KB, 1127x685px) Image search: [Google]
1498682554442.png
37KB, 1127x685px
>>12631349
>getting pussy
>not caring for a life-long committed relationship with a person you care about
IF I WANT MY GIRL TO DEVELOP HER OWN STYLE I WILL PUT WORK IN DAMN IT
>>
File: 1500599236514.jpg (28KB, 652x528px) Image search: [Google]
1500599236514.jpg
28KB, 652x528px
>not just making your gf wear a burka
Are you gay or just retarded?
>>
>>12630054
Why are you coming to /fa/ for moral advice. You can fuck off for all I care.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.