[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Saint laurent campain gassed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: saint_laurent.jpg (497KB, 1366x2048px) Image search: [Google]
saint_laurent.jpg
497KB, 1366x2048px
Today I wanted to see the ss14 slp campain(not the runaway show) video and realised that all the Hedi's era videos were gassed(they were deleted recently, because I saw them like a couple of weeks ago).
Does /fa/ knows a place where I can find archived campaigns?Because the only one that is up is the one on the garden brothers youtube channel.
>>
>>12627596
Why are this guy's eyes looking in separate directions? Don't get me wrong, he looks stunning. It's just such a strange expression that these models are always wearing.
>>
>>12627596
>Saint laurent
Holy fuck these jackets cost thousands of dollars. They look pretty good though.
>>
>>12627775
You must be new here
>>
>>12627800
>12627800
I am. And why the fuck do they sell graphic design t shirts for 300 dollars on that website? That's the most grossly over priced stuff I've ever seen. I mean, some of the stuff looks pretty legitimately decent, but some of it is just so incredibly over priced. Even then it's silly as fuck money. You could buy a sail boat for 3 of those jackets.
>>
>>12627775
you can get one that its not made out of anothers being skin and that looks the same for just 25 dollars it wont feel the same to the touch it wont smell the same and it wont last nearly as long but it will look as good as if it was real
retards here will tell tell you otherwise but what can you expect from people who spend 700 on a thsirt that is no different than a regular 10 t shirt from wallmart
>>
>>12627596
I tried hard to find them aswell and they are fucking gone desu, I want to kill myself
>>
>>12627812
Because dumbasses will buy them, its genius
>>
File: gnRNCUx.jpg (103KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
gnRNCUx.jpg
103KB, 500x377px
>>12627596
They're gone forever.
>>
>>12627908
Just kidding :)

All campaigns

http://www.ysl.com/corporate/us/saint-laurent-collections/archives-campaign/
>>
I remember when you can find Saint Laurent shit in thrift stores in the 90s.
>>
Thrift stores were full of 1980s Saint Laurent ties and shit for like a 50 cents
>>
File: iStock_000002785543XSmall.jpg (16KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
iStock_000002785543XSmall.jpg
16KB, 300x400px
>>12627921
>>12627928
>>
who cares it's dead let it die
>>
>>12627956
these days the ugly old saint laurent neck ties are $10 on ebay
back then it was like dirt cheap ugly trash
>>
>>12627915
Thanks anon.
>>
>>12627813
Can't tell if that's a poorfag or a vegan post.
>>
File: eTao69u.jpg (34KB, 622x455px) Image search: [Google]
eTao69u.jpg
34KB, 622x455px
>>12627812
their target group are people who already own a boat or the like, that's the point of luxury brands. they were never intended to be sold to any of us common peasants but to people whomst's pocket will be fine after spending insane amounts of money on clothing
>>
>>12627813
i got levi's from walmart, they lasted a month (fadded, logo is ripping off, really bad quality materials). The levi's i got from the levi's store haven't had any problems and are holding up well and are made with quality materials. so tell me anon, do you really know what you're talking about?
>>
hedi era slp is honestly amazing
wish I could pull it off but I'm only 5'10
>>
>>12629384
Of course taller is better, but for the slp look height vs weight, weight is way more important.
What you really need is being a skelly.
I think that Beck kinda pulls off slp and he's 5'7''.
>>
>>12629721
You don't even need to be skelly desu, properly skinny looks good not just runway skellies with 17" thighs at 6'2.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.