[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mom found the bra's and panties

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_4515.jpg (53KB, 391x386px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4515.jpg
53KB, 391x386px
>mom found the bra's and panties
>>
Mum asked where I am with my sexuality and I told her to piss off
>>
>>12627365
>mommy found her lingerie in my room
>>
>>12627365
Once I stole this girl's panties and busted a couple nuts in them. Later my mom said she found them and threw them away and said something like, "well whoever's these are must be a whore because its a thong".

I wonder if she thinks I actually got pussy or if she somehow deduced it was a cumrag
>>
File: 1500831337315.jpg (6KB, 180x191px) Image search: [Google]
1500831337315.jpg
6KB, 180x191px
>>12627481
i hope this story is fake
>>
>>12627365
I borrowed my sisters jean shorts and converses when I was 14. Felt so good. Never kept any of them in my room for longer than an hour. My mum would somehow stumble on stuff like that. Of course now I wear jean shorts regardless so I can show off the ass that I don't have but they aren't very feminine. I feel feminine in them though.
>>
>>12628492
get help
>>
>>12628483
No, why would i make it up and why do you hope its fake? Its far from the most pathetic thing posted here
>>
The worst thing I ever did was steal my sisters clean underwear and cum in them when I was 12-13

She was dating someone at the time so I would try to dry it off and she would think they are stains. When it was really cum kek
>>
File: kill me.jpg (26KB, 378x322px) Image search: [Google]
kill me.jpg
26KB, 378x322px
nutted into my sisters panties up until i was 17 then she came onto me so now i cum onto her
>>
>>12627365
this literally happened to me, she was really cool about it but the ensuing conversation made me wanna fuckin kms
>>
>>12627365
When I was a teenager my friend S. used to do that shit. I think he even took that shit from his own sister and her sleepover friends. Every one who knew him, males I mean, wondered at this beat-off-chamber he constructed in his bedroom's closet. It was a walk-in closet, and he removed the entire door, duct taped carboard over the entire entrance, and left a small, slightly oversized doggy door-type entrance at the bottom. It could only be accessed by crawling in on his hands and knees, and the inside was entirely plastered with third rate old Playboy magazines he found in various outdoor locales, and with Victoria's Secret catalog pages he swiped from his family's mailbox. He kept a stash of pilfered used knickers and God's alone knows what, and he'd stay in there jerking off and praying no one came in his room. For some reason his friends, including myself, never pressed him on it or really said anything to him directly. And it was odd, because we weren't exactly the most polite people in the world. I think we looked at the situation with sort of an athropology, natural history museum-type of curiosity. I do remember one time that someone asked why he didn't just keep the door on the hinges and buy a locking doorknob for it, and he explained that that would look strange and suspicious to his father, who he had a mortal fear of walking in on him while he was whacking off. I still remember the odor of used cum rags and kleenex in his room, which forever reeked out of the cardboard doggy door thing. Needless to say, years later he adamantly denied the entire purpose of his secret lair, and somehow adopted a persona of absolute flaming normality. Yeah, I learned a lot about people in those years, just observing the behaviour of this guy, who was actually quite cool in other ways. I don't know, some people are just amazingly determined to kind of re-write their pasts. I like to think that I would take enormous pride in being that neurotic.....
>>
>be in senior year of HS
>English teacher starts telling about her son (who must've been around 15 then) and how he's a huge slouch and how she thinks he's gross
>she tells that she was cleaning his room the day before and that she even found "a single lost sock under his bed that had been there for so long that it had completely hardened"
Never before or since have I heard so many boys/men laugh so loud while all girls/women were silent. I also have no idea if the teacher ever realized what she really told us.
>>
>>12629175
Kek. I'm gonna dip a tube sock in plaster of Paris and leave it under my pal's bed for his mom to find. I just have to think of some way to leave a clue or something to prompt her to go rummaging underneath his bed.....
>>
>>12628492
Easy there Lt. Dangle.
>>
>>12629189
When she's in an adjacent room say "bruh you hid the weed under your bed right?".
>>
>>12629193
xD a classic lmao!
>>
>>12629193
Perfect. Thanks anon
>>
>>12629175
i hope the son never found out his mom liked to tell that stuff. Imagine your mom telling the world about your fapping habits.
>>
>>12629158
Thats pretty wild, anon. how old were y'all?
>>
>>12629175
thanks for the laughs
>>
>>12627365
>put mom's panties under my bed because I accidentally shit in them
>a few weeks later try to retrieve them for cleaning
>they're gone
>never found them

S-she didn't find them right, surely I misplaced them
>>
>>12628483
Why? I hope it is real
>>
>>12629175
She knew.
>>
im here from /bant/
>>
File: 1500906323513.jpg (11KB, 240x246px) Image search: [Google]
1500906323513.jpg
11KB, 240x246px
>look for my bra and panties
>I forgot where they were
>>
Seems like the best thread for it: why does everyone think I'm gay? Gay dudes keep coming onto me and I don't get what sort of vibe I'm giving off. I'm pretty masculine
>>
>>>lgbt
>>
Stole some panties from friends mum. My mum putting away clothes in my cupboard and finds them. Looks at me and I ask her if they were hers and she's like noooooo.. she took them and I never seen em again. Was like 14.
>>
>>12631345
Are you fit? Big legs/ass?
>>
>>12629783
cant stop laughing
>>
>>12631345
idk dude, you probably just fit in a certain type. I get hit on all the time too. It's usually the skinny, twinkly faggots or the old rich dudes fit/fat. Happens at the gym, coffee shop, mall etc. Pretty much anywhere. One time a dude figured out my snapchat from my name on my nordstrom receipt and he started sending these faggy shirtless selfies. Weird as fuck
>>
>>12629783
>put mom's panties under my bed because I accidentally shit in them
>mom's panties
>accidentally shit in them
Now how the fuck does that even happen?
>>
>>12631447
yeah relatively fit. Happens most at the swimming pool
>>
>>12629783
>accidentally
>>
>>12631470
>>12631464
I was wearing them one day to school and my stomach got really upset all of a sudden
>>
File: 1500474964660.jpg (36KB, 640x586px) Image search: [Google]
1500474964660.jpg
36KB, 640x586px
>>12631471
>I was wearing them one day to school
>>
>>12631468
You're probably just hot and even the dudes want a piece of you
>>
>>12631345
Define 'coming onto you'
>>
File: m4.jpg (73KB, 679x566px) Image search: [Google]
m4.jpg
73KB, 679x566px
>>12627365
> dont steal
> buy your own
There exist special girly panties for guys like you with special free space between ur legs.
>>
>>12631548
Offering to take me out for drinks, commenting on my physique etc
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.