[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on Adidas Campus? I've heard people complain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Thoughts on Adidas Campus?

I've heard people complain about them being too narrow/tight. Also, I've heard some people complain about the insole making it super uncomfortable. I have high/medium arches. Do think that would still be an issue for me?
>>
I have them, I'd size up if I were you
>>
although i've never actually worn them, having seen them irl, they are really just cheaper quality gazelles imho. I'd go for gazelles over Campuses even if they are meme shoes.
>>
>>12623022
Why are they meme shoes?
>>
>>12623037
gazelles have been v promoted lately by adidas as a replacement for stan smiths, and they are v expensive imo for what they are, i wouldnt pay nearly a hundred euros like they ask for them.
>>
>>12622967
I have them since one year maybe, they are really nice, solid and comfy shoes.
They look better than gazelle in my opinion and i get a lot of compliments about them
>>
What would you say about Tubular shadows?
>>
Is there any way to make shoes more livable if they're too tight or narrow?

My janoskis look great and I thought it was a breaking in issue until I had them for a while with them still hurting my feet after a while
>>
not op but does anyone recommend wearing spezials? i know you get a bad rep for wearing them in some areas but i still think they look nice.
>>
>>12625375
Spezials are the best. Have them on my feet right now. Black / dark green sole color combo is really nice and they are very comfy and solid.

Why you would get bad rep for wearing them tho?
>>
I prefer them to my Gazelles desu. the sole being some 2mm larger than the rest of the shoe is pretty.
>>
I bought them over gazelles simply because the tongue was a different color and I think they looked better because of it. I bought mine in the same size I wear in any other shoe (10 in Nike, 10 in Chucks, 10 in Adidas) and they fit really well. I think they're crazy comfy as well compared to my old pair of janoskis. I usually go for a 2 mile walk twice a day and I've walked about 8 miles in these in a single trip. Haven't had any trouble w/ blisters or comfort.
>>
File: asdasd.png (707KB, 993x631px) Image search: [Google]
asdasd.png
707KB, 993x631px
>>12625181
The Tubular shadows I bought cut into the side of my ankle a bit, but the rest of the shoe fit well enough and stayed true to size. Some people might give you shit about how some versions of them resemble Yeezys though.
>>
>>12627407
Just buy eqts or some techwear shit that is just too basic.
>>
>>12627280
They comfy but they def fit a more 80s blockier vibe than the gazelles you have to kinda plany your outfit a little more with the campus tha the gazelles as they are a little bit more bulky.
>>
>>12625375
bump for interest
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.