[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So...people say that smoking doesn't look anymore. I know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: lcblowingsmoke.jpg (167KB, 600x854px) Image search: [Google]
lcblowingsmoke.jpg
167KB, 600x854px
So...people say that smoking doesn't look anymore. I know all about it being unhealthy and whatnot but on an aesthetic level it still looks dope as fuck.
>>
Lung cancer also looks dope as fuck
>>
>>12618731
>giving a witty answer about it being unhealthy when I already acknowledged it's unhealthy
>>
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (157KB, 1280x823px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
157KB, 1280x823px
>>12618733
calling smoking unhealthy is a fucking understatement. It's also the opposite of /fa/, makes you smell like shit and your skin and hair gets dull and gross. Good luck accessorizing when your limbs have fallen off because of Buerger's Disease.
There is no excuse to smoke when you have access to the health information we have today.
>>
File: oreihoin.png (2MB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
oreihoin.png
2MB, 1280x1280px
>>12618745
p.s. if you really want that smokin' look, just roll yourself a joint you silly goose
>>
THERE ONCE WAS A BOY WHO DID NOT KNOW ANYTHING REGARDING THE WORLD.

A CANDIEDEMON SAW THE BOY, AND RECOGNIZED INGENUOUSNESS.

THE CANDIEDEMON WENT TO THE BOY, AND TOLD HIM "HELLO, BOY. IF YOU WANT OTHERS TO LIKE YOU, AND THE WORLD TO BE YOURS, SUCK ON THIS."

THE CANDIEDEMON GAVE THE BOY A LIT CIGARETTE, AND SAID "YOU WILL BE FASHIONABLE, AND C00L, FOR THE REST OF YOUR DAYS, AS LONG AS YOU SMOKE AT LEAST ONE OF THESE PER DAY."

THE BOY SMOKED AT LEAST ONE CIGARETTE PER DAY FOR DECADES, AND WHEN HE WAS AN OLD ADULT, HE FELL ILL, HIS VISCERA ROTTED, HIS SKIN DRIED UP AND SHRIVELED, THEN HE DIED; HIS FINAL WORDS WERE "FINALLY, AFTER ALL THESE YEARS, I AM BECOME FASHIONABLE, AND C00L..."
>>
>>12618726
just smoke joints instead.
>>
it's /fa/ as fuck, but not worthy
>>
>>12618745
People here starve themselves to the point of severe malnourishment to maintain the silhouette of a skeleton. Health is not a popular practice here.
>>
Anybody who claims that smoking is /fa/ isn't /fa/. Being fashionable has never had anything to do with avoiding unhealthy habits. It's funny how many brainwashed idiots who start crying about cancer at the mere mention of smoking there are here.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.