[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think Shia and a bunch of famous people secretly check with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Untitled.png (127KB, 587x451px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
127KB, 587x451px
I think Shia and a bunch of famous people secretly check with my twitter. I think I'm an influencer.

I've noticed time after time when I just randomly posts something, not even considering fashion implications or anything, soon it becomes a trend.
>>
I feel the exact way specifically about Tyler, the Creator.

My brother started saying scumfuck like two years ago and now it's his album name. like, that's not a common term.
>>
>>12616732
yes it is you absolute retard. it comes from gg alin
>>
File: 071117-shia-gun-primary-400x300.jpg (18KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
071117-shia-gun-primary-400x300.jpg
18KB, 400x300px
What kind of drugs would Shia be doing? Looks drunk, what else?
>>
Cocaine at least occasionally, like everyone on the tv. But this was something else
>>
File: Untitled.png (5KB, 478x124px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
5KB, 478x124px
When did vetements come out with their borderline boots?
>>
>>12616729
Nobody checks your twitter
>>
>>12616829
at least 12 furries do.
>>
>Igor is borderline
That makes so much fucking sense I'm surprised I didn't guess it sooner

You seem like a burden to anyone unfortunate enough to love you
>>
>>12616741
A few weeks ago on /fit there was a guy who said he knew Shia personally, and apparently he's on phenibut and cocaine. It's consistent with how Shia acts, phenibut addiction seriously fucks you up
>>
>>12617008
that's the definition of nobody, isn't it?
>>
>>12616729
Zeitgeist
[tsahyt-gahyst]

noun, German.
the spirit of the time; general trend of thought or feeling characteristic of a particular period of time.
>>
>>12616732
kek. Sorry. You bro didn't invent the term scumfuck.
>>
>>12616729
>>12616732
I seriously hope you people aren't this fucking delusional. Christ, see a shrink
>>
Some people really can't handle the internet, no wonder normies are walking around so fucked up demoralized and depressed now

In the future I bet you that an anti-internet movement or stricter ways to limit internet usage will pop up. But no wonder the depression rates are soaring.

Fuck my mom said that when she went to the doctor for her usual health check up the doctors have to ask all patients if they're depressed or some shit and will refer them to a shrink. This is what happens when you live in a country that has take mental health as a joke for so long.

But America was built on fake happiness, so hey.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.