[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about this nine-day beard bullshit. With whom is it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: ninedaybeard.jpg (65KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
ninedaybeard.jpg
65KB, 1000x563px
Tell me about this nine-day beard bullshit.

With whom is it fashionable?

Do women like it?
>>
9 days? my beard looks better than op's pic in 3 days
>>
>>12614594
i'd say it's a 5-9 day, depending on how fast you grow. But yeah in my experience women tend to all universally like a bit of stubble. Actual beards/mustaches though it's taste dependent
>>
>>12614594
Women went from liking clean-shaven men to burly dudes with beards.

The only thing i have an issue with is when it goes too far down your neck. That shit looks disgusting
>>
>>12615107
It's an age dependent thing. Studies show that women are most attracted to men within their age, while men are most attracted women in the 20-24 age category.

It's also dependent on the individual girl. Usually though, facial hair and it's thickeness is associated with a more mature man, which is usually a more attractive feature in itself
>>
This look will turn an otherwise nice looking average person, into a person you should avoid. Shave your fucking faces. 99% of you look terrible with pubes on your face.
>>
>>12615358
Honestly this is true. But I wouldn't say 99%.

For example I have decent beard genetics and above average face genetics (bone structure etc.) I sometimes leave my beard, by girls I date or talk to, even close guy friends and family always convince me to shave, telling me it looks better. So I do it and realize I do. It's like a fucking cycle with me. 3-4 times a year I won't shave for 2 weeks or so, thinking I look sexy af, only to shave and realize I like infinitely better without a beard

However, some shitty face genetics, great beard genetics fucks, look better with a short beard. None of that unemployed hipster Starbucks faggot shit tho.
>>
>>12615374
The hipster fags who wear beards but gay ass clothing, you can just see them tryna project masculinity.
>>
>>12614594
literally every single poll/study comes back showing that women like a little bit of stubble/growth far more than clean shaven or beards. Google is a thing you know. Or you could just ask any girl you know.
>>
File: download.jpg (13KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
13KB, 226x223px
>>12615374
when i let my beard grow i had girls complimenting me and guys were always telling me to shave
not even kidding
>>
>>12615083
Men have larger jawlines in order to protect the jaw from breaking when exposed to violence. A full beard makes it look like you have a huge jaw while covering the jaw itself. A large jawline covered in stubble however, shows of the jaw itself as well as the potential to grow a beard to make it look even bigger.
>>
>>12614594
Yes, almost all women I've talked to prefer this over a clean shave. Shaving everyday is also autistic as fuck, shaving every few days is enough.

>>12615358
Were you ever raped by a bearded man?
>>
>Women ranked heavily stubbled faces as the most attractive. Participants said that the clean-shaven men looked about as healthy and attractive as those with a full beard, but rated the bearded men higher for perceived parenting skills. Light stubble got the short end of the stick, garnering low scores across the board from both men and women. The 5-day growth may be too patchy, the researchers write in the May issue of Evolution and Human Behavior, which suggests "a threshold of density and distribution may be necessary for beards to function as an attractive signal." Stubble conveys maturity and manliness, they write, with less of the macho aggressiveness implied by a full beard.

There you go. Heavy stubble wins. No pubic stubble, ACTUAL stubble without any patches.
>>
>>12614594

I shave my head as the "you can't fire me, i quit" approach to inevitable balding. if i shave my face i look like i escaped from a lab or something.
>>
>9 DAYS TO GROW 5 OCLOCK SHADOW
HAHAHAHA BABYFACELETS BLOWN TF OUT

Dude my face looks like that in 2 days after shaving a razor. Personally I just shave everything with clippers because shaving razors suck balls and I don't really feel the need to impress anyone with a clean face. Girls still find me attractive with the stubble so it don't matter.
>>
>>12615248
That's a symptom of the larger pattern of women typically dating across and up the social/financial/age/attractiveness hierarchy, whereas men date across and down
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3088x2320px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3088x2320px
>>12615358
>>12615374

Should I shave? I'm balding and have a baby face so I feel like this is my only choice.
>>
>>12617132
clean it up and go to a barber. you look like a retarded stoner
>>
>>12617057
wow youre so cool
>>
>>12617132
that looks terrible. clean it up bro wtf
specially the neck, thats disgusting
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>12617286
What should I do? These are the tools at my disposal
>>
>>12617314
You've got to fix the beard on your neck. Decide where you want the edge of your beard to be, trim to it without a comb, finish with a razor.
>>
>>12617326
Thanks. Will try
>>
>>12614620
it's almost as if there is variance. weird
>>
>>12614594
>reading fashion tips from your Internet Service Provider homepage
>>
>>12617132
you are patchy enough that if I were you I would shave everything except for the chin directly beneath your lips where it thickest.
shave mustache
shave neck
shave chinstrap
shave soulpatch
shave everything except for the thickest area on your actual chin, and keep that trimmed down to a low stubble.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.