[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think of incorporating kung-fu shirts into casual

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: chinese-shirt20.jpg (220KB, 750x1125px) Image search: [Google]
chinese-shirt20.jpg
220KB, 750x1125px
What do you guys think of incorporating kung-fu shirts into casual fits? What other non-traditional garments do you think would look good for everyday use?
>>
File: HTB1ygG5KVXXXXcKaXXXq6xXFXXXh.jpg (402KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
HTB1ygG5KVXXXXcKaXXXq6xXFXXXh.jpg
402KB, 800x800px
>>12614395
>kung fu-shirts
idiot

But in any case, it should look more like pic related, and not puffy and ill-fitting as your example
>>
>>12614428
>>kung fu-shirts
Are you genuinely a retard? That is what they are called.
>>
>>12614395
I like oversized ponchos or raincoats once in a while. Adds a flair to your fit.
>>
>>12614395
Looks surprisingly fa. Might need to culturally appropriate this.
>>
>>12614431
They are just traditional chinese shirts.
>>
I've seen random white guys trying to wear this before. They just look like dweebs.
>>
>>12614447
They were probably wearing them wrong.
>>
>>12614732
Nah you look like a fucking retard if you're not asian. Like you just stumbled upon chinese culture and you think you look cool now
>>
>>12614395
top kek
No Single Board is ever autism free
>>
looks pretty good on black people
>>
>>12614395
Always wanted to cosplay as Ranma.
>>
>>12614395
you'll look like a weeaboo
i can see why you thought it would work, but I don't think it would
>>
>>12615387
KUNG FU KENNY HE WAS BORN WITH A VISION
>>
>>12615387

very likely would
>>
There was a 30-something fat cunt in my IT networking class who wore "kung fu" shirts and pretended to do "kung fu" he learned from movies.

Dude dropped the class the week before finals and got permabanned from campus for stalking a 19 year old.
>>
>be Chinese
>Parents from China
>Own these shirts naturally and don't have to buy them like a poster

Y'all can copy the style, but it looks weird on white people lol
>>
>>12615676
Why wouldn't you wear the silk ornate ones instead of this shit? So comfy
>>
>>12615676
Do you wear blue jeans? You are appropriating white culture, you fucking faggot.
>>
>>12615505
Wearing the shirts and actually pretending like you know Kung fu are two different things.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170714-184946.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170714-184946.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>12615924
I have like one set of silly nice ones that my parents brought from China with them. They were pretty poor back there so that's why I only have one.

>>12615952
Yeah I wear blue jeans and I still look better than your ugly ass. If you look at all the inspo it's all Asian cuz white people are naturally ugly and should just neck themselves.

Jk I love you and I'm sure you look good
>>
>>12614430
no, it should definitely not look like that either
>>
>>12616038
I'm just trying to understand how you think you got it "naturally?" Your parents had to buy them, if I buy them for my son, he has them naturally as well, even though he is not Asian.

It's a nice looking shirt, doesn't matter what culture you're from.
>>
>>12615464
guy in OP looks like a weeaboo?
>>
>>12616305
Youre right, i didn't know how to say it lol.

I don't like the formal Chinese clothes that women wear. My cousin got married to his gf last year, so she wore a white wedding dress then change to a more formal red Chinese dress. I might show a picture later cuz I need to censor the faces.

I hate those dresses theyre just not my style. Hopefully I'll marry a qtie white girl who won't wear it
>>
File: IMG_1385.jpg (78KB, 309x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1385.jpg
78KB, 309x400px
This is a slippery slope lads
>>
>>12614395
You'll look really weird if you're not asian, or at least some minority. They look pretty neat, but they're associated so strongly with asian culture that you'll seem very out of place wearing them as a white dude.
>>
>>12615956
The same thing.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.