[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Uniqlo x JW Anderson

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: men-cover-us.jpg (28KB, 960x600px) Image search: [Google]
men-cover-us.jpg
28KB, 960x600px
thoughts? pieces you like? etc. etc.

pretty underwhelming for me but then again it is a uniqlo collab
>>
>>12613940
forgot a link to the rest of the stuff

https://www.uniqlo.com/jwanderson/us/en/men/
>>
>>12613942
that's not bad actually
I might cop a sweatshirt or two and maybe some tees
the outerwear seems kinda overpriced though
>>
actually pretty nice, i was expecting some out there stuff that would end up looking shitty and tacky because it's uniqlo and cheaply made
quilted jackets, grey fair isle, contrast sleeve cable knits, striped cuff shirts, checked contrast sleeve shirt, striped trousers and all the scarves look nice
>>
It feels a bit small in terms of the number of items on offer and I'm not huge on the outerwear, but everything else is nice.
>>
Can't wait for Uniqlo x A$AP Rocky
>>
>>12613955
>>12613960
>>12613967
yeah i dont think its bad at all, just didnt end up liking it as much as i thought i would especially with the knits

good thing is that im in australia so inevitably more than half of it will go on sale since it'll be spring when it drops

>>12613970
thats not real is it?
>>
>>12613940

I was worried because a lot of his shit is fruity and outlandish. but this is fairly restrained and clean. i like the belted coats, pants and contrast cable knits.
>>
I have no warm clothes so I might get a wool sweater or a jacket. It's not obscenely overpriced
>>
>Next Update: August
by update they mean more lookbook shots or more items
i hope later cause i want matching suit jacket to wool pants anyway pretty boring collection
>>
>>12613940
Fuck this is awful. JW is really weak as a designer, I can't understand Uniqlo's choise pick, especially after really strong collabs with Undercover, Jil and Lemaire.
Even Uniqlo U line looks 100 times more interesting than this atrocity
>>
>>12614880
Uniqlo undercover wasn't great when you saw it IRL

I think its alright, but I opened the link and couldn't really differentiate it from normal uniqlo until I scrolled down to the knits. To be honest though, all the collab stuff looks good in pictures but ends up looking/feeling kind of cheap.
>>
>>12614880
2nd lemaire drop was weak, i kinda regret getting a shirt out of em and they sat at sales racks for months. The first one was much better. Jil's was goat, never got to see UC's. Feels like Uniqlo's collabing left and right, won't be long before this gets old
>>
File: 11906551_9322577_1000.jpg (149KB, 1000x1334px) Image search: [Google]
11906551_9322577_1000.jpg
149KB, 1000x1334px
>>12615319
The pocket shirts? They were pretty good, the cut and fit was identical to the mainline ones, the cotton is not so soft though but uniqlo's suprima is pretty solid, it was a good piece for their $13. Seersucker stuff was alright, somewhat close to the mailine too.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.