[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

r8 my new look, /fa/, before and after.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: before and after reddit.jpg (373KB, 1186x586px) Image search: [Google]
before and after reddit.jpg
373KB, 1186x586px
r8 my new look, /fa/, before and after.
>>
>tfw not born with an overbite

thank you so much Jesus.
>>
>>12609305
>MUHAHAHA CHINLETS BTFO
>MY SUPERIOR LARGE JAW IS SURE TO ATTRACT A KIND MLADY
>>
>>12609305
wow look at that 10/10 jaw line. that jaw line is so good jaw line JAW line LINE OF YOUR JAW NOT CHIN JAW LINE SO GOOOOD
>>
>>12609325
wait are you implying he has not chin?
its fucking massive
>>
>>12609305
First look > Second look

You should have a 3-day beard look, a nice short haircut and please throw away those glasses.
>>
You look like you could do an awesome Shaggy from Scooby Doo cosplay
>>
i dont understand
does he loterally not grow anything on his face? is that even possible? everyone i know has a mustache come in first, but this guy just threw that shit out the window.
>>
>>12609422
No I'm implying that overbitefags make up the majority of people who call everyone without a chiseled jawline a chinlet
>>
>>12609305
My greatest fear is that I possess the same lack of self awareness that this man has
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (169KB, 640x578px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
169KB, 640x578px
>>12609305
thoughts on my facial hair?
>>
That Amish Allahu Akbar beard has got to go.
>>
beard accentuates the massive chin and possible overbite, the hair straight up accentuates the large forehead and together with the chin it makes his face look huge and weirdly shaped. i think a different style of glasses are needed but they do make his nose look smaller so they're a good call
>>
>>12609305
Amish weaboo Jimmy Neutron
>>
>>12609675
>possible overbite
>possible

really nigga?
>>
>>12609656
James franco has the same facial hair and was called the hottest man of the year
>>
>>12609305

He almost looks like a functioning young adult but ruins it with a Jake the dog pendant.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.