[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there an effay brand of toothpaste to have in your bathroom?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 2294316.jpg (51KB, 979x635px) Image search: [Google]
2294316.jpg
51KB, 979x635px
Is there an effay brand of toothpaste to have in your bathroom? Like for when you have a girl sleepover and she decides to brush her teeth at your place? I have pic related because my dentist recommended it but is it too pedestrian? Also while we're here should you have a toothbrush ready in case a girl sleeps over? Like a new one for every girl?
>>
I hope youre joking
>>
>>12607199
I just generally buy the 4 packs of tooth brushes and leave the extras in the drawer.

Have you ever actually *had* a girl sleep over at your place? Literally never had anyone want to brush their teeth. Maybe if they stayed for a weekend?
>>
>>12607209
I'm not. I know that there are weird things people brush their teeth with like charcoal (which my dentist didn't recommend trying) and that there are other brands of toothpaste. There are luxury brands for almost everything and I figured maybe toothpaste was one of them.

>>12607213
I have and yeah in instances where they stay over for a weekend or something they've borrowed a toothbrush or just used their finger but I've never had a girl actually bring her own toothbrush so I didn't know if that would be considered their problem or mine
>>
>>12607199
Marvis
>>
>>12607199
>like a new one for every girl

what kind of women are you having one night stands with who cant be bothered to prepare for personal hygiene. reminder: if she's drunk she can't consent, you rapist. anyways a thread got deleted so you could tell /fa/ what a player you are. next time be more subtle faggot. why do you need our approval anyways? to repond to your inquiry, nobody gives a fuck just dont use baking soda. and you should always have a new brush under every sink
>>
>>12607232
>Not kicking her out right after sex of first thing in the morning

>having her stay the weekend

Gross. I hope you're fucking joking. Girls are gains goblins.
>>
>>12607232
use their finger?? isn't that like, way more gross than just rinsing out a used toothbrush? women.
>>
>>12607249
looks pretty aesthetic but is it good toothpaste?
>>
>>
File: db.png (538KB, 419x639px) Image search: [Google]
db.png
538KB, 419x639px
There is only one
>>
Lol wtf am I reading?

The only time oral hygiene is /fa/ is when you get to choose a color of braces
>>
>>12608056
>getting the shitty kind of braces with o-rings
ISHYGDDT
>>
is this a joke??

people will think you're weird as fuck if you actually care about this

and it's super creepy to be like oh here's a toothbrush I prepared earlier babe, brush away with my fashionable paste

also, darkie toothpaste
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.