[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What core is this and how do I obtain this Look?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: 1499787496832.jpg (293KB, 1024x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1499787496832.jpg
293KB, 1024x1536px
What core is this and how do I obtain this Look?
>>
you already made this same thread you fucking loser
and its comme des garcons x human feces
>>
>>12605431
Wat
I saw this on /vg/
>>
Man, that is heartbreaking. That dude should have a bed somewhere where he can be treated for whatever's going on with him. Instead the city's probably got cops kicking him off a bench or out of the commercial district because he lowers property values wherever he goes.
>>
>>12605438
That's the consequence of Drug consume
>>
>>12605425
Looks just like Shia labeouf
>>
>>12605442
For people with no social or financial safety net, the cost of having naturally low impulse control or making a mistake like getting into hard drugs is so much steeper than it should be.
>>
>>12605455
Still his own life decisions.
>>
>>12605425
Essential Shia Core
>>
>>12605455
>than it should be
nah
>>
>>12605455
Would have had a financial safety net if he wasn't burning his money on drugs
>>
>>12605464
I want the white guys I work with who talk about doing designer drugs all the time to be out on the street too then
>>
>>12605425
Derelict core af
>>
>>12605870
Why?
If the Drugs lead Thema to a dirty homeless life, yes then they would deserve it, but if they can manage to have a "normal" life otherwise, they dont deserve it.
Doesnt matter how fucked up their life is.
>>
>>12605841
you don't know what a safety net is
>>12605893
no one should be a dirty homeless person
>>
>>12605902
Most homeless people became homeless because it was their own fault.
This has nothing to do with race like you implied in your post above.
Doesnt matter if Black or White.
>>
>>12605909
black people in america are disproportionately affected by these problems because they don't have the safety net that is inter-generational wealth like white people do. in other western countries the safety net is the government
>>
File: 1499654984599.jpg (42KB, 575x590px) Image search: [Google]
1499654984599.jpg
42KB, 575x590px
>>12605442
>>12605841
>>12605909
>when Brazil weighs in
>>
>>12605871
Finally! someone who knows this core!
>>
>>12605923
>t. Deray
Fuck off BLM shill
>>
>>12605923
You could explain it much better with the IQ difference.
If you want to pretend that isn't a thing you could explain it much better with how blacks raise their kids. Being poor doesn't force you to beat your kids, molest them, use drugs around them etc.
If you grow up with parents like that chances are you'll be a piece of shit.
They're not crap because they're poor, they're poor because they're crap.
>>
Does /fa/ like death metal?
>>
>>12605909
I literally never implied or was thinking anything about race, so quit projecting. But since you brought it up, >>12605923 is absolutely correct. People of any color can fall into drug-fueled homelessness but it's far more likely to happen to black people than whites because proportionally more black people are born into a financially tight, socially vulnerable life.

But regardless of color, people with money are far more insulated from the consequences of their actions than people without. They don't face the same social pressures to try dangerous drugs, but when they do they can either fund the lifestyle to keep from falling into homelessness or they have the resources to pay for rehab or to find another job if their drug use gets them fired.

This is pretty basic, rational stuff desu.
>>
>>12605455
>the cost of having naturally low impulse conrol or making a mistake like getting into hard drugs is so much steeper
>therefor other people should be forced to support him :^)
Please go back to plebbit
>>
>>12606089
Well ok, if you prefer a broader solution then we should destroy the ruling class and distribute their wealth in a more fair way so everyone is guaranteed the safety net that they and others have. I was just trying to be charitable to loser ancaps/libertarians like you by saying we should simply help poor addicts re-enter society so they can become productive workers who'll support the economy that supports us all.
>>
>>12605909
you are not thinking very deeply
>>
>>12606031
you act like white trash trailer parks arent a thing where they do the same thing. Also coming from a wealthy family who has always been middle class+ is a "safety net" seeing as how you can rely on family until you get back on your feet while if all of your family is in poverty you can only rely on yourself which is harder to do I'd imagine but yes Niggers are stupid because x x and x says so but when w y and z poke holes in it they're stupid because they dont agree with my beliefs
>>
>>12606101
Listen, buddy:

black people.......................

are scary.
>>
>>12606031
You are absolutely retarded. Holy christ. It's like you don't have any frame of reference for any human interaction in any way whatsoever. You don't think circumstance shapes an individual, you nonce? You fucking polarity-skullfucked dummy, you.
God damn I'm mad. Eat shit

Sage
>>
Shia Core
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.