[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will smoking cigarettes make me more effay?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 4

File: cig.jpg (123KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
cig.jpg
123KB, 800x500px
Will smoking cigarettes make me more effay?
>>
Yes totally! Please start smoking anon.
>>
>>12602609
>>12602611
You're not trying to fuck with me, are you?
>>
shit's gonna ruin your life
>>
>>12602634
Millions of people smoke cigarettes every day, desu, and only a small percentage of them get cancer from it.
>>
start smoking now so your weak willed, milquetoast ass will die sooner.
>>
File: wow.jpg (41KB, 630x354px) Image search: [Google]
wow.jpg
41KB, 630x354px
yeah bro
this is aesthetic af
>>
just smoke socially, maybe a cigarette a day. Smoke after sex or just when you want to take neat photos to up your effay game
>>
THERE ONCE WAS A BOY WHO DID NOT KNOW ANYTHING REGARDING THE WORLD.

A CANDIEDEMON SAW THE BOY, AND RECOGNIZED INGENUOUSNESS.

THE CANDIEDEMON WENT TO THE BOY, AND TOLD HIM "HELLO, BOY. IF YOU WANT OTHERS TO LIKE YOU, AND THE WORLD TO BE YOURS, SUCK ON THIS."

THE CANDIEDEMON GAVE THE BOY A LIT CIGARETTE, AND SAID "YOU WILL BE FASHIONABLE, AND C00L, FOR THE REST OF YOUR DAYS, AS LONG AS YOU SMOKE AT LEAST ONE OF THESE PER DAY."

THE BOY SMOKED AT LEAST ONE CIGARETTE PER DAY FOR DECADES, AND WHEN HE WAS AN OLD ADULT, HE FELL ILL, HIS VISCERA ROTTED, HIS SKIN DRIED UP AND SHRIVELED, THEN HE DIED; HIS FINAL WORDS WERE "FINALLY, AFTER ALL THESE YEARS, I AM BECOME FASHIONABLE, AND C00L..."
>>
It will only look cool if you're already cool looking.

If you look like a neckbeard, it'll make you look even worse.
>>
>>12602677
Do I really HAVE to inhale the cigarette when I take pics? I could just put it up to my lips.
>>
>>12602646
t. A literal twink boy.

Real men smoke cigs.
>>
>>12602727
>put it up to my lips
what
no
jesus christ if you're not actually gonna smoke why the fuck would
im not even gonna finish that sentence, holy shit this board is pathetic
>>
>>12602747
Your response immediately notified me of your general I.Q. level, and I have to say, desu, it's pitiful.
>>
>>12602753
First of all if you're gonna 'fake smoke' (as pathetic as it sounds) "putting it up against your lips" is an inadequate description.

Secondly, if you only smoke when someone is taking a photo, that is pathetic enough in the first place; if you don't EVEN SMOKE IT at that same time, it's so incredibly pathetic and posy and it speaks so much of your self-esteem that you have to do that.

Look, I smoke very rarely, I don't even advocate smoking, but don't be a fucking poser. It's pathetic. Sort yourself out.
>>
>>12602760
fr it's even more lame not to actually smoke it if ur faking it anyway lmao like one puff for a pic is going to kill you jesus christ
>>
i want everybody to pick up smoking so that my cardiovascular health is just that much superior to everybody else's
>>
>>12602730

I hope you still think this when you're 45 and half your jaw is gone.
>>
>>12602608

>is getting cancer fa
>>
>>12602608
depends. if you're already effay then it'll elevate it. if you're not effay then you'll look shit
>>
Honestly, yes. It introduces you to a ton of people just by taking smoke breaks. But it's not worth it. You cough up gross shit, your lungs are shit, you smell like cigarettes all the time.
>>
>>12602608
Stopped smoking like 3/4 days, not even craving right now, smoker for 2 years.
Wouldn't recommend smoking, but if you really want to try it, get a light cigarette, then try social smoking, go and smoke one while you're out with some friends, and then try to never smoke again, it hooks you easier than you think

I believe it's worth the expiernce, but I think you should be careful and only try it once

But remember, one cigarette is how everybody starts.
>>
>>12602713
/Thread. James dean looked cool smoking cause the dude was the epitome of cool in his time. Same with JFK, etc.

The employees smoking out back behind McDicks will not be any cooler the more they smoke.
>>
the only young people who smoke are those below the poverty line. also cancer and copd
>>
You start out looking effay, but when that cancer hits you'll never be effay again. Choose wisely
>>
>>12602890
i've never coughed up gross shit aside from the usual muccus/sinus shit.
>>
>>12603312
hocked up some brown shit after a night of bongs. most gross thing to come out of my body so far.
>>
Only if you're cool and successful. I thought it was cool until I realized most of the people I know who smoke are fucking burnout losers who don't have their shit together. James Dean and Frank Sinatra look cool with a cigarette. You, most likely, will not.

Plus, it looks a lot cooler on film and photograph than it does IRL.
>>
It honestly will. But is it worth it?
>>
>>12602645
hey, looks like you ended up on 4chan instead of tumblr.com!
>>
>>12603353
>discolored mucus
>grosser than literal shit

Bruh.
>>
>>12602760
Lol you sound like you're from tumblr/instagram. Try to make it less obvious that you're 17
>>
>>12602867

>falling this hard for literal propaganda
>>
>>12603773
>I dont even advocate smoking
>you sound like you're from tumblr
Nah. Posing so hard that you fake-smoke for pictures when you wouldnt even smoke a real cig is the epitome of being insecure and it means you dont have your shit together.

Nevermind the cigarettes, fuck them, but the posing is bad for you. Reas Peterson.
>>
>>12602608
Smoke lights, and enjoy one or two socially with alcohol or at social gatherings
>>
File: oral cancer.jpg (125KB, 709x886px) Image search: [Google]
oral cancer.jpg
125KB, 709x886px
>>
how addictive is your personality? I've been smoking for two months but can (and have) quit pretty easily. are you able to do this? nothing better than a cig in a snowstorm
>>
>>12604286
one shitskin less
>>
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/302279426891

Can one smoke this instead of tobacco?
>>
Yes. But non smokers will treat you like a leper, and there's roughly a 2/3 chance that you'll take years off your life and succumb to cancer, or emphysema.

Is worrying about consequence years down the road effay?
>>
>>12605003
Yes but it won't be that fun to smoke.
You can buy herbal bidis that are kinda nice but it's all cancerous just the same, with tobacco being addictive for good reason.
>>
>>12605062
How is it cancerous? There's no tobacco
>>
>>12605126
it's not tobacco that gives you cancer anon
>>
>>12605126
inhaling any smoke causes cancer. Tobacco does have carcinogens in it, but there are plenty of other chemicals in the cigarette that do as well.
>>
File: reconciliation (of self).jpg (94KB, 984x984px) Image search: [Google]
reconciliation (of self).jpg
94KB, 984x984px
>>12602684
i expected more from you, youre my favorite on here. all we must do is say bismillah and the Jinn cant harm us. ive just started smoking marijuana again after three years. im trying to cut back/stop.

im very cool.
>>
>>12605126
Learn basic fucking science, thanks normie scum
>>
If you smoke more than 3 a day nah
>>
you already have to look good desu, cigs wont magically transform you
>>
Will make you look older earlier, so kinda of... But that shit is fucked up anon. Don't do it, please.
>>
Will age you faster, so kinda of... But this shit is fucked up, anon, don't do this.
>>
>>12602760
Dude everyone is a poser on some level
>>
>>12602608
getting sick and coughing up plegm and other nasty shit along with blood isn't effay bro
>>
yeah you can't really see the cancer growing inside of your lungs, so I really don't care. What you can see is that thin ass sexy body.
>>
Yes its effay
Not worth it though
Smoked a 4-8 packs a week between age 13-17. Wasnt good for shit, it also fucks up your skin, and makes you crave for sugar, alcohol etc even more.
I havent done a cigarette since april last year but i still sometimes feel like grabbing one...

tldr dont smoke youre better off
>>
>>12603185
Nah mate I smoked a 10 deck all at once for my first time
>>
>bad for breath
>Bad for skin
>bad for cardiovascular system(working out to get a /fa/ body becomes harder)
>Makes you smell bad
>People that kiss you will taste it
I am not gonna be that guy that tells you that you will get lung cancer, because chances are you have enough willpower to not smoke like a fucking chimney, but seriously it isn't worth it. I used to be a casual smoker and the side effects are very real. Also I've realized that people look down upon smokers nowadays, and I kinda do it too. Like, I had a qt talking to me at a party and she started talking about needing a cigarette, and I got instantly turned off because I don't wanna eat out pussy that tastes like ciggies. Grills also light heartedly make fun of my lads that smoke, but I think they really judge them more than they let on. Also I just realized this turned out to be a fucking essay and I'm sorry.
>>
I started smoking out of stress when I finished high school years ago and I just recently quit and I don't regret it. Don't start anon you can spend that money on clothes or literally anything else.
>>
>>12607101
>dont wanna eat out girls pussys that taste like ciggies

Girls dont smoke w their vag, how the hell have you had that experience anon?
In all liklihood your girl was probably abused and had butts put out on her pussy, i mean what the fuck
>>
>>12602608

Not if you have to ask.
>>
>>12602645
Yes you are right, cancer is the only negative aspect of smoking.

Do start smoking now.
>>
>>12602608
>expensive
>meme
>bad breath
>yellow nails
>constantly telling people you "need" to smoke.

Yah intising
>>
>>12608909
>yellow nails

what the fuck are you smoking?
>>
smoking is like being soaking wet, if you're sexy already you'll look sexier, if you're not you'll look terrible
>>
>>12605153
dip i dip you dip
>>
>>12608923
If you smoke a lot your skin's gonna get discolored no mater what you smoke
>>
>friends smoke
>they smell like shit
really makes me think
>>
>>12602645
it kills half of all people who long term smoke

50%
>>
>>12602608
>ruins your health in longterm
>cost you shitton of money if you live in Centeal Europe
>ruins your teath and breath
>smells like ass and smell sticks to your clothes (how much would I like to kill every faggot on Grailed who send me clothes before getting rid of this shitty cigarette smell)
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.