[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok /fa/ I got a fucking Franck Muller watch from my snob family

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: img_6577.jpg (25KB, 317x215px) Image search: [Google]
img_6577.jpg
25KB, 317x215px
Ok /fa/ I got a fucking Franck Muller watch from my snob family for my 18th birthday it's sleek af but I have literally nothing to wear it with like I wear band t-shirts skinny jeans and vans on a daily basis but it would be an asshole move to sell it so please help me what do I wear it with without looking like a retard or a faggot snob cuck??? pic related I think it's that one
>>
bumpty dumpty
>>
>would be an asshole move to sell it
Yeah, don't sell it.
>band t-shirts skinny jeans and vans
If you keep wearing that + the FM watch, people who know what Franck Muller is will just assume it's a fake.
It's not really about the style itself, but Vans and H&M jeans don't go well with $20k watches.
Start by buying some higher-end shoes. Even something basic like Margiela sneakers would be fine.
>snob
Franck Muller doesn't really come off as snobbish, more like nouveau riche, although their more basic models (like the one you posted) definitely aren't as bad as stuff from Hublot or Richard Mille.
>>
>>12601553
>Vans and H&M jeans don't go well with $20k watches.
I don't plan on wearing it daily desu, I'm too terrified of fucking it up and I'm comfy in my broke style. I plan on wearing it to family events and stuff to make them happy. Those sneakers look cool so I probably will save up for them. As for the jeans I try not to go full retard with the 20$ ones but I'm new to that making my own living stuff so I don't go over 100$ either.
Would it work with linen/cotton shirts? That's like the best thing I have that's not a Death Grips t-shirt.
>will just assume it's a fake
That's what I did at first but it has a good build, the arrows move smoothly, the back looks legit and has no misspells.
>>
>>12601583
>I plan on wearing it to family events and stuff
Then you probably shouldn't worry about it if you're not wearing the watch regularly.
>I don't go over 100$ either
You might want to save up to buy some good jeans. Even one or two pairs. Naked & Famous and Acne are decent entry-level.
>linen/cotton shirts
Yeah, definitely. Good sneakers, black jeans and a solid color shirt would work perfectly.
>That's what I did
I meant people would assume it to be. I didn't say it was.
>>
>>12601592
>I didn't say it was.
Wasn't saying you were either. Thanks for the advice my dude.
>>
You're way too concerned with how you're perceived. Wear it honestly and you'll be fine
>>
>get a really expensive watch as a gift
>complain about the snob family

Be more grateful you little fuckhead
>>
>>12601740
I'm not complaining you cucké I accept and love them as the snobs they are
>>
>>12601740
>>12602147
Like if I was ungrateful I'd prob sell it for half the price on ebay buy a second hand car and say I lost it but I wanna wear it and make them happy I just don't know what with
>Captcha: Select all the squares with cars
>>
>>12601538

>got a supremely expensive watch as a gift
>wants to flip it for cash

Are you a nigger?

You wouldn't sell a gift like that unless it was a life and death thing. Fuck your ungrateful ass.
>>
>>12601538
cheers to you coming from a well-off family and not coming off as a spoiled brat. not that people shouldn't spend their money and want the best for their children, but sometimes they lose sight of things. anways i've already seen you don't plan on wearing it often which is smart. just wear it to events you'd wear a suit for. you just turned 18 so you'll start having birthday/new year/ christmas parties/weddings in the next 5 years or so, just wear it during those special occasions. you shoulnd't have to redesign your wardrobe to try and fit one item (albeit a very nice/expensive one)
>>
>>12602158
>next 5 years or so
i meant in those 5 years you'll probably start attending events that require suits, not that you won't be invited to those things for 5 years lol
>>
>>12602155
Refer to post above yours
>>
>>12602155
>Has no use for gift whatsoever
>Just let it collect dust in closet.

Are you economically challenged? Selling it would be the only logical course of action.
>>
>>12602158
Well I never enjoyed being the ""rich"" kid so I kinda developed that really casual style in my teens to spite them and now all my money goes to other stuff like music (I play in a shitty local band) and I mostly neglect my appearance. Basically I'm a male art hoe.
>>12602585
Nah I ain't selling it it would be rude. I mean they're certainly well off but not so filthy rich that they can just buy everyone disgustingly expensive watches, they probably been saving up for it for a while.
>>
black outfits (black t's, black jeans, black zip up hoodie), and sleeker, cleaner shoes like runners by nike or something
>>
>sell watch
>say nigger stole it
>say you don't want to report the crime because you felt he was economically disadvantaged and you're trying to check your white privilege.

There you go OP.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.