[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does neo-prep trigger sjws?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20170712-004925.png (308KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170712-004925.png
308KB, 1440x2560px
Why does neo-prep trigger sjws?
>>
>>12599779
I used to think bro was bad, but then bruh, lit and woke caught on. The urban zeitgeist needs to die off already
>>
>>12599779
I think it's jelousy. You see a bunch of (mostly) attractive people who look similar and dress similar and talk to eachother in a specific way it just reminds them how ugly and non-included they are.
>>
i don't assume you asked this question because you actually wanted an answer (because it's fairly obvious), but here is one

even when tasteful styles of dress come from previous styles of the higher classes (like prep styles that generally come from new england ivy league elite teenagers), today's boat shoe wearing frat boys are just coopting the style for conformity and exclusivity.

you can recognize that it's a fairly good-looking style of dress while also recognizing that state school undergraduate white men are mostly dressing that way to fit in, in a way that excludes others and idolizes pre-integration white culture

it's not a bad style of dress, it's just bad praxis
>>
>>12599826
What's wrong with bro? Also, how do you feel about "brah?" (Mostly used by lower class California skaters/surfers)
>>
>>12599867
I feel less disgusted by bro now. It mostly belonged to the whole jock-frathouse subculture, but I feel its userbase has changed substantially over the last 10-15 years. So has the jock stereotype, in that it's not a stereotype any more - being focused on increasing your physical performance isn't associated with 'bro culture'/jock culture anymore. I don't use the term myself, but I have bros who do.

Brah irks me just as much as bruh, lit and woke though.
>>
File: alienheadn.jpg (25KB, 599x720px) Image search: [Google]
alienheadn.jpg
25KB, 599x720px
>>12599846
>>12599830
>>12599779
What has /fa/ become?

Now we like frat fashion , because "It triggers LE SJW". Just lol at you incels. You probably hated that type of fashion until one libcuck was triggered by it. Now, you think it's a great type of fashion.
>>
File: tyrone1.jpg (53KB, 736x982px) Image search: [Google]
tyrone1.jpg
53KB, 736x982px
>>12599878

Brah, bruh, lit and woke when used by trend hopping white people is cringy

When it's used by niggers/black people, it's funny as hell.
>>
>/fa/ has deteriorated to the point of unironically defending bro clothes
I want the normies to leave.
>>
>>12599779
Latent racism and privilege are essential to neo-prep, though. I don't mean that in a bad way. If you don't read the Wall Street Journal or National Review a couple times a week you're squandering your neo-prep potential. Half of it is demeanor.
>>
>>12599889
Kys
>>
>>12599884
well no shit, I dress on rick literally just to trigger poorfags
>>
>>12600567

rick is /fa/

neoprep is not
>>
>>12599982
fucking laff, SO TRUE
>>
>>12600567
funny b/c you probably mostly "trigger" everyone privileged with eyesight
>>
>>12599989
You misspelled "being a huge dickhead"
>>
>irrelevant loser writes a shitty tweet
>you care enough about it to make a thread for it

consider suicide, OP
>>
>>12600597
man I don't even have to wear my rick to trigger the autists
>>
>>12600593
Honestly rick is just autism clothing in black with high top sneakers

I don't know why anyone would think it looks good, let alone feel a sense of superiority while wearing it out in public
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.