[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

where the fuck do I cop this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 16

File: bionicle shoes.jpg (93KB, 522x330px) Image search: [Google]
bionicle shoes.jpg
93KB, 522x330px
where the fuck do I cop this?
>>
now I'll have to play with bionicle whole day, thanks anon :S
>>
File: pohatu.jpg (117KB, 690x495px) Image search: [Google]
pohatu.jpg
117KB, 690x495px
>>12583647
bionicle is certified effay, especially pohatu's shoes
>>
Where do I start on Bionicore
>>
>>12583623
this is dope
>>
>>12583745
you better own the original sets, or you are just a fucking POSER
>>
>>12583745
>pick one of 6 primary colors: red, blue, green, white, brown or black
>now take a secondary color that's either a lighter version of your primary or grey (or possibly black)
>compose your outfit
>add a cool mask
>armor optional
>>
>>12583623
>tfw used to have the red ones
>>
>>12583722
>>12583761
>tfw just managed to rebuild my OG
Pohatu and a Nui-Rama from 2001
first year was best year and Pohatu was the best Toa Mata
>>
File: bionicle lore.png (814KB, 800x815px) Image search: [Google]
bionicle lore.png
814KB, 800x815px
This is seriously spooking me, guys.
I just came here from the Bionicle general over in /toy/ to see what /fa/ is actually like. For context, I'm the kind of person who dresses solely for function ( Walmart cargo pants, walmart t-shirts milsurp button up shirts, etc.), so I basically just came here to laugh at people who take fashion seriously. I looked through the catalog and would either laugh or cringe at the discussion going on in the various threads, but then I saw this.
Bionicle.
In /fa/.
STARING RIGHT AT ME.
Is the universe trying to tell me something? Is this a sign? Is the great spirit, Mata-Nui, smiling upon me as I type this? I NEED ANSWERS.
>>
>>12584417
yes universe is telling you that you are a gay fa/ggot and that you have to start dessing like the prettyboy you know you are
>>
>>12584426
Crap. Are cargo pants acceptable? I need them pockets.
>>
>>12584417
the universe is telling you to stop dressing like shit, nerd
>>
>>12584417
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synchronicity
>>
>>12584432
This is actually really interesting stuff. Jung was a cool guy.
>>
>>12584430
almost anything is acceptable as long as you wear it the right way
cargo pants can look good in milsurp / outdoorsy fits, but look kinda shit if you just wear them with new balances and button ups
>>
>>12584489
>New balances
Explain this.
T. fashion illiterate.
>>
>>12584512
More like a fashion retard
>>
>>12583623
Some sort of manchild autistic store
>>
>>12584523
Sure, that too. Do you know what new balances are? What are old balances?
>>
>>12584530
oh my god this is why i got out of toy collecting i could not handle the amount of people with shitty stained star wars t shirts huge cargo pants and like target brand shoes
>>
>>12584550
I'm not really into toy collecting either desu, but Bionicle is the exception.
Also,
>Implying I ever wear shoes
>>
>>12584417
you should look into techwear, friend. It's a style based all around utilitarianism, minimalism, but with cool features. If you think the prices are crazy, you're right to some extent but there IS a marked increase in quality especially with brands at the upper end of this style like Acronym. If you think about the investment like investing in new pieces of technology, like you would on a phone or hunting accessory or something, it makes a little more sense. Plus a wardrobe of stuff like this will last years longer, looking way better in all sorts of weather conditions.

getting into fashion a little bit will definitely improve your life, but don't stay on fa too long.
>>
File: nemen_acronym_2016_7.jpg (153KB, 1047x741px) Image search: [Google]
nemen_acronym_2016_7.jpg
153KB, 1047x741px
>>12584918
>>
>>12584922
>>
lmao why is there always a latent population of Bionicle enthusiasts on /fa/?

also, Christopher Raeburn SS17 gave me those bionicle vibes.
>>
>>12584918
>>12584922
>>12584926
I appreciate you trying to help me out, but this looks kinda dumb. I am curious though, what advantage does being well dressed have? I understand the whole wanting to be accepted and/or admired by people, but I find that I'm pretty well respected and totally confident with my current get-up.
>>
>>12584977
There are many reasons why someone would try when they dress

Like buying a Ferrari: you can do it just because you can, to flaunt your wealth, to fit in with a certain group, to build your confidence or self worth, or because you appreciate the art and craftsmanship. These can tie all together too
>>
>>12584922
L-lewa?!
>>
>>12585004
Alright, fair enough, but none of those really apply to me.
I'm not wealthy, but even if I was I wouldn't want to show off.
The groups that I want to fit into already accept me.
My confidence and self worth is already about as good as it could possibly be, but even if I thought I was a piece of crap, building up your self value with fancy clothes is a really fragile and superficial way to confront your problems.
Even if I were to wear clothes that could be considered art, I probably wouldn't enjoy it just because I'd be too afraid of getting them dirty or torn.
Heck, even your Ferrari analogy doesn't really apply to me. If I had infinite money to spend on a vehicle, I'd probably just buy a really nice Toyota Hilux or something.
Like I said, I appreciate your willingness to help, but I just don't think I'm a fashion person.
>>
>>12585004
>>12585042
I should specify as well. I'm not saying that you guys shouldn't enjoy your hobbies. It's just not my kind of hobby.
>>
File: raeburn ss17.jpg (379KB, 900x584px) Image search: [Google]
raeburn ss17.jpg
379KB, 900x584px
>>12585049
at its best, clothing can operate as a wearable/portable expression of one's lifestyle and artistic interest

pic related is the Raeburn I was talking about btw. some lunar-core vibes to this collection as well, but it reminds me of Bioncle as well.
>>
>>12583623
It says "マスクをつけてトランスフォーム!でも大人は変身不可能・・・・" which translates to "put your mask on, and TRANSFORM! But it is impossible for adults to do so...."
It's literally telling you not to wear it if you're an adult, just warning you.
>>
>>12584417
universe also telling you to stop acting like a manchild and obsessing over redundant shit
>>
>>12583623
>tfw own all of the first 6
OUTTA MY WAY PLEBS
>>
>>12585737
>implying high fashion is any less redundant than bionicle
>>
>>12584918
>It's a style based all around utilitarianism, minimalism
>minimalism
>has 9001 pockets

Bro techwear is the dumbest fucking style rn, it's not even useful, the prices are ridiculous and you look fucking dumb with only one tech piece and even worse when you go full tech.

Look at all of that sick water proof kit with sneakers which will get soaked? What's the point?
>>
>>12584922
anyone know what fabric they used on this jacket?
>>
>>12584977
ok a) some of those weren't me

and b)
>>12585042
ok, that's cool man, w/e not trying to convince or change you. just have fun. just trying to help you out. Why did you come to /fa/ in the first place anyway if you're not interested lol. also, it's not any kind of 'way to confront your problems' .. well it aint that for me anyway. I just like to look good, it interests me, I like to dress for practicality mostly (I don't dress techwear btw) and based on music scenes I like. I'm in my early 20s and I'm an art student so it's kinda accepted that that's gonna happen. don't really do it to impress, just for fun. but I'm glad you're happy too >>12585049
:)
>>
>>12586135
might be tencel. I'd say goretex but it's not rigid enough surely
>>
>>12586041
chill out g

haha I don't even dress in techwear. was just trying to sell it to that guy. I would still say mostly it is minimalist at least in concept maybe not in execution. I was also talking more about in terms of cleanness of line, and being anatomical in fit, and for the most part are a functional garment with a futuristic twist
>>
File: tahushoes.jpg (20KB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
tahushoes.jpg
20KB, 384x288px
>>12583623
Wtf I thought these were hockey masks or something like that but they're shoes, why?
>>
>>12586664
because you need them

buy the bionicle shoes,
>>
>>12584918
Ya done fucked up
Should have told home to go milspo/street wear
Or full on milspo
*cheaper
*more acceptable looking in everyday life
*fairly good quality for price
>>
>>12586843
>more acceptable looking in everyday life
that fit looks way more outlandish than any of the tech fits itt
>>
Oh fuck I had these when I was a kid
>>
File: muh life.jpg (42KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
muh life.jpg
42KB, 500x371px
>>12586633
>Why did you come to /fa/ in the first place anyway if you're not interested lol.
Because I'm a retarded hipster who enjoys ironically looking at things that I dislike. I just realized how pathetic that is. Wow.
>>
>>12587033
you'll fit right in then lmao
>>
>>12587044
>Having things in common with fashionable pretty boys
What a humbling experience this was.
>>
Holy shit, i swear these were in the lego magazine thing I used to get as a kid.
>>
>>12583844
>choosing hunchback over Lewa
>>
>>12587216
>Choosing hippie with downs' syndrome over Kopaka
>>
>>12587220
Shii but Lewa is still more effay
>>
PLEASE TELL ME I WASNT THE ONLY ONE WITH BIONICLE METRO NUI PENCIL ERASER HEADS
>>
>>12584417
>came here to laugh at people who take fashion seriously
>takes toys seriously
lol
>>
>>12584977
>I am curious though, what advantage does being well dressed have?

What kind of question is this? Fuck off, retard.
>>
File: koimet.jpg (36KB, 753x582px) Image search: [Google]
koimet.jpg
36KB, 753x582px
>>12587881
>>takes toys seriously
These are lies. I enjoy Bionicle, but I'm totally self aware about how absurd and childish it is.
>>
>>12588499
mist people are the same way about fashion
>>
File: das it mane.jpg (100KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
das it mane.jpg
100KB, 720x960px
>>12588593
Dang, really? I'm learning all kinds of stuff over here.
>>
File: Kohrak_Va are bionicles fa.jpg (21KB, 216x254px) Image search: [Google]
Kohrak_Va are bionicles fa.jpg
21KB, 216x254px
oh shit are we bring this back

>no rick owens kohrak-va gf
>>
File: icemonster-clemintine.jpg (1MB, 1275x1700px) Image search: [Google]
icemonster-clemintine.jpg
1MB, 1275x1700px
>tfw you will never be this good
>>
File: moko - berzerald.jpg (253KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
moko - berzerald.jpg
253KB, 700x700px
>>
File: toa-ju-bunny01_front.jpg (53KB, 322x640px) Image search: [Google]
toa-ju-bunny01_front.jpg
53KB, 322x640px
>>
>>12589396
>>12589423
It's kind of alarming how much effort they put into making lego seductive.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.