[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

judge me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: judge me.jpg (120KB, 446x793px) Image search: [Google]
judge me.jpg
120KB, 446x793px
I feel like I dress kind of poorly. What could be improved here?
>>
Literally model tier.

I dunno change shoes maybe get fit?
>>
>>12581574
I'm going to the gym and dieting already (that's why I'm sort of fat, I'm bulking).

And yeah, I've been kind of self conscious about the shoes. Thanks for pointing out.
>>
WHAT ARE THOOOSEEEE
>>
>>12581569
You dress like pretty much anybody else, nothing spectacularly bad, but still bad
>>
>>12581581
>that's why I'm sort of fat, I'm bulking
DYELs like you don't need to bulk, you should just be eating at maintenance.

Your jeans could fit better, but if you're really working out then hold off on buying new ones for the time being.

Your haircut is kind of generic, and shave the beard unless you've got a shitty chin/jaw.
>>
s k i n n y f a t
>>
>>12581581
Don't diet. Instead eat right. Watch what you put into your body. Discipline.
>>
>>12581594
those what? lol

>>12581598
what would you replace?

>>12581607
I've got a shitty chin/jaw, without the beard I look like a retard

>>12581618
By dieting I mean I'm counting my calories and proteins. But yeah, I think I shouldn't be bulking so hard at this point
>>
>>12581627
>those what? lol
Damn Daniel
>what would you replace?
Shoes for sure. Jeans and tee are plain. Nothing good nor bad, but your gut is way too obvious in that tee. Lose it.
>I've got a shitty chin/jaw, without the beard I look like a retard
So clean it up. You don't need to shave it, but at least trim it and bring up the bottom line so you're less of a neckbeard.
>By dieting I mean I'm counting my calories and proteins. But yeah, I think I shouldn't be bulking so hard at this point
Your chicken legs tell me you're not doing a full body workout. Maybe change up your routine. Either way, stop bulking. Cut until you lose the gut, then maintain.
>>
>>12581650
he shouldn't be worrying about cutting or bulking
his body looks totally untrained - he needs to focus on working out and building a muscle base
>>
your posture
>>
>>12581650
agreed. he needs new shoes, and edging the beard will make his jaw look better. The tee and jeans are fine for now, I don't think he's decided a certain style to pursue yet so we should let him learn more about the colors and types of articles he likes before getting a wardrobe change. As for exercising, different things work for different people. I'd recommend worrying about getting his lifts up to snuff before cutting weight so when he cuts he'll have muscle to cut into.
>>
>>12581569
WELCOME TO MY REALM /FA/GGOT.

Now learn:

Haircut.
shave
get rid of those tits fatass

You are now a decent human being. That'll be about $350.
>>
>>12581569
>skinnyfat
>beard
>t-shirt, jeans, sneakers
i mean literally nobody would notice you in a crowd.
>>
>>12581899
worst tripfag on this board right now. Congrats.
>>
>>12581899
can't wait for you to post your face fatass
>>
You really shouldnt wear white. That looks terrible.
>>
>>12581569
lose weight and do drugs
>>
>>12581569
Look like you have a nice gf that won't cheat on you and look like you don't always worry about your gf cheating on you. And both of you don't stress over being good looking and looking intellectual
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.