[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's a good style for this body type?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_4355.jpg (90KB, 729x744px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4355.jpg
90KB, 729x744px
What's a good style for this body type?
>>
>>12580503
literally any style. You have muscles/an athletic build, so everything would look good on you. It's up to you if you wanna accentuate certain parts over other parts of your body, and you can do that using tailoring, color theory, layering, etc.

have fun chum
>>
Whats your routine for shoulders?
>>
>>12580536
https://www.bodybuilding.com/content/shoulder-workouts-for-men-the-7-best-routines-for-bigger-delts.html
>>
I hate these niggers with good genes. No muscle mass, still naturally esthetic proportions.
>>
>>12580541
COPE
O
P
E
>>
rough hemp baggy un hemmed drawstring pants
a long straw hat to shield you from the sun
and sometimes a hemp poncho to hide the whip wounds
>>
>>12580503
be white
>>
>>12580541
Those arms look like muscle mass to me.
>>
>>12580503
my nigga go full techwear, you've already got the delts/waist ratio of an anime gloomy ninja character, now you just need ridiculously expensive utilitarian pieces to complete your new look as a futuristic cyberninja.

people will look at you weirdly IRL, but who needs IRL if you can make your money with being an internetgod that doesn't go outside anyway
>>
>>12580650
https://gyazo.com/bb341c3174249023b14c8b7718e53f00 this being what i'm talking about.

you could even wear an elevation mask to get cardiogains on the go whilst maintaining your aesthetic.

truly you've made it
>>
File: guilty-prisoner-costume.jpg (142KB, 1120x1600px) Image search: [Google]
guilty-prisoner-costume.jpg
142KB, 1120x1600px
>>12580503
>>
>>12580541
Our grandfathers bred them this way for more productivity.
Superior genetics are their reparations.
>>
>>12580763
>Superior genetics
>80 IQ

Sure Tyrone
>>
>>12581213
>reading comprehension

>whites
>intelligent

Pick 1
>>
>>12580503
A ROPE ROUND YOUR NECK AND A TREE
>>
>>12581226
>your argument
>well known facts and a century of research
Pick one
>>
>>12580763
Blacks on average are more obese than whites
>>
File: hilarious.jpg (1MB, 1492x2052px) Image search: [Google]
hilarious.jpg
1MB, 1492x2052px
>giving a finger you your viewers

I don't know why flippin a bird out of place is so popular among blacks and girls.
>>
>>12581213
blacks are stupid XD

good KEK my fellow pede. mind if I repost this to t_d?
>>
>>12581263
Has nothing to do with genetics, it's black culture that makes black people fat

>THIS SANDWITCH IS DRY AF!
>HAND ME THE HOT SAUCE, PORK LARD, SALT, SUGAR, AND OLD BAY
>>
>>12580733
lmao
>>
>asking 4chan a question and not expecting a race debate from it
>>
how do people have ribcages that thin? mine is at least twice as thick as that.
>>
>>12581365
people have different bone structures
>>
File: IMG_4356.jpg (302KB, 1024x1461px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4356.jpg
302KB, 1024x1461px
>>
>>12581261
>well known facts and a century of research
>/pol/ jpgs kkk propaganda
kys
>>
>>12580763
Evolution doesn't work that fast. It's funny that you say "our grandfathers" though. Plays right into the justification of white guilt.

>>12581213
>80 IQ
>can't even read
Kek, way to out yourself as a retard.
>>
>>12581303
t_d is not racist. i was racist a little bit there and they permabanned me lmao
>>
>>12581285
whites do it too you fucking inbred
>>
>>12580503
>that holocaust core
BWAHAHHAHAHAHA
>>
>>12580541
I like this post because it gives deeper insights to the mind of an unironic cuckold.
>>
>>12581448
Selective breeding works a lot faster than natural selection.
Also just because my grandfathers did something doesn't mean I feel guilty for shit. Fuck white guilt.
>>
white people need to know their place
provide for your girl and let her fuck the black stallions she wants
selfish pencil dicked fags
>>
>>12581213
I mean he probably should have added "actively repressed the ability to read for hundreds of years" but the concept is the same.
>>
>>12582051
Yet you fags take credit for peepaw's achievements
>>
>>12580733
I keked
>>
White people are aliens and blacks, Asians, mezistos, and native Americans are real humans. Makes a lot of sense. Look at the behavior patterns and history of the white aliens. Checks out. Op can pull off anything.
>>
>>12580519
I second this, you got a body that can literally wear anything and still look good. Have fun experimenting with styles OP you'll look good in all of them. I know my body won't ever get to that level just from my bone structure alone, but you're still fitspo for dudes like me.
Personally, I'd think you'd look best in a style that's minimalist that doesn't take attention away from your body since it should be the main focus with your clothes being a compliment to it. So things like basic tees that are tight enough to show off your shoulders and chest, but still loose enough for comfort and practicality. Also, your pants shouldn't be too baggy since it'll make you look smaller in comparison, slim or modern fit pants that aren't too tight will keep that tapered V silhouette you got going on, while your warm mid skin tone allows you to get away with wearing more saturated colours. Good Luck!
>>
>>12580763
>Our grandfathers
firstly, nigga how young are you?
secondly, >>>/pol/
>>
>>12582540
WE
>>
File: yowewuzslaves.jpg (58KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
yowewuzslaves.jpg
58KB, 400x300px
I would recommend some nice fashionable chains
>>
>>12583658
>le edgy polyp appears
>>
>>12580503
Chains and shackles
>>
>>12580503
Dead, in a jail cell. That's a good fit.
>>
>>12581464
>among blacks and girls
>Girls can be white
>t. salty 80 IQ barely literate African
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.