[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ADIDAS SHOOK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

HOW WILL ADIDAS RECUBER FROM THIS MASSACRE? NIKE GOT JORDANS FOR ALL YOU GOTH NINJA DICK OVENS SIMONS FANS. RIP ADIDAS
>>
poor nike, even its fans are desperate as fuck
>>
oh boy some more nigger shoes what will adidas ever do
>>
>>12580264
I'm a sucker for that kind of lace system but these look super cheap.
>>
>>12580264
That material looks extremely uncomfortable and not brearhable
>>
>>12580264
>$600 retail
>>
>>12580384
>>12580388
agree.
if it was fk this would be different.
>>
>>12580264
i like them
>>
why does some retard come running to /fa/ every time nike or adidas release another awful looking streetwear shoe and start talking about how it is the final nail in the opposing company's coffin. nobody is wearing that shit but tasteless celebrities who are just flexing their wealth, weak-jawed doughy armed college students and impoverished minorities

this goes for nmd's, yeezy's, ultraboosts, flyknits, and all the other awful looking space shoes. how many times must you spend $500 on a pair of clown shoes only for high school students to start wearing cheap chinese replicas and you desperately going to grailed hoping to salvage your shoe wardrobe. im not trying to be edgy but seriously save your money and stop spending big bucks on something you GUARANTEED will regret
>>
>>12580384
Agreed but imagine the pain in the arse in just taking the laces off for cleaning the pair and tying them up back to normal, ugh.
Plus the laces seem cheap-ish, i'd get a better set personally
>>
>>12580937
meme wears aside, there can be some pairs that are genuinely good, ultraboosts are super comfy and can look great if bought the right pair.
But to some extent i do agree with you, everything is nice and dandy until someone starts to spam the living shit of these kind of shoes, it's cool if you don't or do have the money to buy maybe a pair or two but having your entire rotating being Nikes or Adidas seems so pathetic.
Good comment, anon
>>
File: 1466328263624.gif (3MB, 359x202px) Image search: [Google]
1466328263624.gif
3MB, 359x202px
>>12580937
>Calls people who buy yeezy's impoverished
>Thinks $500 is "big bucks."

Are you projecting your own pathetic poverty onto this board, anon? I am disappointed.
>>
>>12580948
What are your suggested shoe brands, then?
>>
>>12580354
If they were Maison Margiela, you twink nu-male faggots would be fawning over them, but because they belong to Jordan, they're "ugly."

Yeah, okay.
>>
>>12580958
bruh how the fuck can you justify popping 500 bucks in just a pair of shoes? that's not projecting poverty that's having a fair reasoning, i wouldn't pay half of that horse shite for an overhyped meme pair of shoes.
You might think 500 bucks is nothing for you but that's because nothing values to you if daddy's money pays all of your overrated clothing pieces. Fuck off already
>>
File: 1479643921998.jpg (96KB, 750x571px) Image search: [Google]
1479643921998.jpg
96KB, 750x571px
>>12580264
>It's this thread again
>>
>>12580958
$500 is a lot for a two slabs of shit grade cloth knitted onto some god-awful rubber "space technology" soles by a starving sri lankan woman

but go ahead keep spending money it will make you look fashionable and patrician!!!!
>>
>>12580970
>you if daddy's money pays all of your overrated clothing pieces.

I've been making my own money for over 5 years, you actual autist. Unlike you, I actually applied myself in college and now I'm making enough that $500 is a drop in the bucket.

Enjoy working whatever shitty trade job you have though, and clutching so desperately to $500 because it would make or break you for the week.

I've got a question for you though, anon. What sort of shoes do you wear?
>>
>>12580981
I'll ask you what I asked the other faggot. What sort of shoes do you wear? And no, I've never bought a pair of Yeezy's. If I spent $500 on a pair of shoes, it would be on a pair of Saint Laurent or Common Projects chelsea boots.
>>
>>12580961
low end Nikes and Adidas, Reebok, maybe Fila and Vans, Danner,
Not that keen on formal shoes and boots though, unless you count Flexi for formal shoes
>>
>>12580982
>>12580989
>>
>>12580989
I just hate that people who genuinely enjoy the look of NMD's, Yeezy's, and Ramones are told not to wear them by a bunch of impoverished, bootcut jean wearing niggers with shit tier jobs on /fa./

People with the absolute shittiest tastes in fashion are calling them memes.
>>
>>12581003
how can you geniunely enjoy the look of NMD's and Yeezys in the first place? Ramones are alright thought
>>
>>12580965
They're ugly. and this is coming from someone who buys Nike.
>>
>>12580986
i wear shoes that look good and are worth the price.

nobody is arguing that $500 is too much for a pair of shoes. we are arguing that $500 is too much for a pair of *ugly* shoes. clearly you cant tell the difference

honestly. do you think the shoes in op's pic look good?
>>
>>12580937
Relax it's just another way to get a sneaker thread started. Anyways, sneaker heads predate hype beasts and the big street wear boom in general. I know all kinds of people from all walks of life that collect or buy for different reasons. I've fallen out of it but I still appreciate new designs and innovations. Don't jump down a whole subculture's throat just because you associate everything related to sneakers with ig teeny boppers and the lower class.
>>
>>12580937
post some shoes you wear.
>>
>>12580264
I like the upper, but that awful green colourway and midsole has got to go
>>
>>12580982
this post reeks of insecurity
>>
File: 1499270360190.jpg (202KB, 539x765px) Image search: [Google]
1499270360190.jpg
202KB, 539x765px
Dont know where to ask, where can i find these shoes?
>>
>>12581625
They're called Adidas Alphabounce. It's a general release so you should be able to find them pretty easily, maybe not in this colourway though.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.