[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mewing.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4352.jpg (49KB, 450x517px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4352.jpg
49KB, 450x517px
Can anyone explain how this shit works?

I want an aeasthetic jaw.
>>
>>12578228
Beeen mewing since I was 16.

Am 19 now.

My jaw got better. But it went from shit to mediocre. And it was probably from aging.

My maxilla is still recessed as fuck.

I'm getting lefort 1 eventually
>>
>>12578228
mewing is a meme
you either born with a nice jawline or fucked
>>
>>12578228
Just go to South Korea and get reconstructive surgery.
>>
>>12578232
You were in puberty. That's it senpai
>>12578244
Or they're fat and should lose weight
>>
>>12578257
fat doesn't affect jawline appearance, it affects cheekbone appearance you dumpling
>>
>>12578244
>what is orthotropics
Mewing coupled with some other things works. Correcting your teeth problems and then proper tongue posture can help reshape your face, esp if you are a mouth-breather.
>>
>>12578389
>Correcting your teeth problems and then proper tongue posture can help reshape your face, esp if you are a mouth-breather.
this this this
>>
>>12578336
yes it fucking does what do you think a double chin is.
>>
Fa can be cringey sometimes. I.e this thread.
>>
basically you will have a shitty jaw forever unless you get surgery
mewing wont do shit but cause you pain and fuck your bite forever
its your choice
>>
File: 2cfr601.png (208KB, 344x423px) Image search: [Google]
2cfr601.png
208KB, 344x423px
>>12578228
mewing has practically a negligible effect on adults above 18, even from a mouth-breather switching.

the only time mewing has an effect is during puberty as the skull is developing and pressure of the correct tongue posture moves the maxilla forwards and outwards.

even mike admits this himself in his videos.
>>
>>12578232
lefort 1?
>>
>>12578389
>what is chiropractics
are we just naming pseudoscience disciplines
>>
>>12578693
Wasn't his whole base for this stuff that his dental nurses got better looking over time and he attributed it to what he teaches you to do?

They must have been over 18.
>>
>>12578693
Not entirely true. Mewing didn't do much for the shape of my jawline, but it did get rid of all the excess fat underneath it. When you don't have proper oral posture all the muscles under your jaw hang slack and give you a double-chinned appearance even if you're skinny. I had this and over a year of dedicated mewing I no longer have any slack muscle under my jaw so it looks better defined, but unfortunately still regressed.
>>
You all are just fat. DonĀ“t fall for the dental jew.
>>
>>12578970
google it
>>
>>12578336
neck fat u subhuman
>>
>>12578389
esp?
>>
>>12578336
was fat. face gains are definitely noticable around the neck and chin. including jaw.
>>
i tried mewing for months now and i still cant seem to consistently keep my tongue up. how do i achieve this...
>>
>mouth breathing
is it a thing in the USA? sounds like a fat kid issue
literally never heard of anyone with this problem here
>>
>>12583562
Me neither but I tell you what I think I effectively was one by letting my tongue just sit limply in my closed mouth.
>>
>>12583568
>mouth breather
>closed mouth
Wew
>>
what is mewing? can i get rid of fat below the chin with this? i have a cool jaw but babby face, even if i lifted away every bad physical trait i had
>>
>>12583608
He means he got all the negative jaw structure of a mouth breather without actually being one you dense tard
>>
>>12578228
can someone PLEASE explain this bs. I've heard of it but i don't get it.. is it just not mouthbreathing, and pressing your tongue to the roof of your mouth? because that's just called being normal.
>>
>>12584936
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eh9OqEd5z1k
The basic idea is that the tongue shouldn't sit lazily in the mouth and should exert constant pressure on the soft palate (back roof the the mouth) to encourage horizontal jaw growth.
Full length presentation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TY3bIMRKil8
Shorter presentation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvoX_wEtwDk

You should also know that this technique isn't (afaik) supported by any legit studies but is based on trends including diet and breathing patterns of developing children in different parts of the world. It's also been apparently peddled by the Mew family for a few generations but seeing as there's no product being sold or anything to gain I personally think they're acting in good faith.
>>
>>12578228
It made my jawline a little better. Made me feel much better though, as weird as that sounds.

>>12578336
Depends on where the fat goes. For me, it goes to my neck, and I end up with a double chin. I started running every other day, eating less carbs and sugar, drinking a lot of water. I lost a lot of fat from my face and neck, and both my jawline and cheekbones were better for it.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.