[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well lads...is she right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 20170701_091850.png (634KB, 1440x2199px) Image search: [Google]
20170701_091850.png
634KB, 1440x2199px
Well lads...is she right?
>>
Depends on the look you want. You'd be surprised how much fat some people hide under their clothes. I don't think it looks good but with enough money you could look acceptable at almost any size, especially if you're a man.
>>
>>12572255
To some extent, sure.

To a whole extent? No. Obese faggots can't look stylish
>>
I've found that the /fit/ter I've gotten, the less stylish I've become. I don't need to hide behind clothes to make myself attractive. I think fashion is reserved for those with ugly bodies: the skinny and the fat.
>>
>>12572348
The problem is you were dressing to make yourself attractive. A lot of people here get into fashion because they genuinely like dressing nice.
>>
>>12572255
/fit/ > /generallybeinginshape/ > /fa/
>>
>>12572350
I think that's debatable anon. I think a lot of people come here to gain tips on how to dress, but end up being tricked into stupid trends. It happened to me, and you can see it happen every time you look at the WAYWT threads. Kids who would be happier and more productive if they just exercised a bit instead substitute fitness and a healthy lifestyle for fabric and it only ends up making them more unhappy. The average age of this board is probably about 16, and full of misguided kids.

Props to the lads who do it for the art though.
>>
>>12572348
>I've found that the /fit/ter I've gotten, the less stylish I've become.
I've noticed the complete opposite. Developing muscle, like being thin, is the exertion of control over the body. In a similar vein, fashion is the exercise of creativity on the body.
I think you've learned a lot more about yourself than anyone on /fa/ desu.
It's interesting that you assert that clothes are a way to "hide" and that you see fashion as a means to some self-improvement end, and project that onto everyone else.
>>
>fat people wearing """skinny""" jeans

Really makes you think
>>
>>12572255
I have to disagree. Certain styles do have sizes attributed to them, and they're dictated by the culture & society in which the person inhabits. This culture doesn't have to be huge either--it could be some nested subculture which is comprised of only a couple of people with certain fringe views. However, if they're trying to say that style, itself, doesn't have a size requirement, then yeah they're right. Society has full dictation over style.

Neither do I have a problem with this, but if by "style," they mean the styles which currently govern the major fashion trends in western societies, then they're wrong. The examples are everywhere too, and anyone who has lost a good bit of weight knows this.
>>
Who has the picture of the guy that lost weight and started "caring about how he dresses"
>>
How the fuck does body positivity include obesity

How the fuck are people so naive that they think obese people look even remotely good in any kind of outfit
>>
>>12574348
+1. Show me one fat man that looks attractive.
>>
File: IMG_0971.jpg (46KB, 333x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0971.jpg
46KB, 333x500px
>>12574565
Would/10.
>>
>>12574348

Fucking this. I'm all for the body positivity wave as a means to help people with deformities/scars/missing limbs etc. become more confident with what they look like. You know, things people can't help. You can help being fat.
>>
Even if you're a lucky fatty it's only a matter of time before you become disgusting.
Staying thin is the only viable long-term plan.
>>
File: 1497289187906.png (33KB, 208x199px) Image search: [Google]
1497289187906.png
33KB, 208x199px
>>12572255
>fat bitch who dresses poorly says you can look good at any size
yawn
>>
i mean yeah i guess technically style does have no size but that doesn't equate with looking the slightest bit desirable

we live in a hyper-shamed generation whose response is to try and annihilate the healthy and necessary sources of shame
>>
>>12572255
That's a hambeast, son. When a fatty says size doesn't matter, you know it's just self-delusion.
>>
>>12572255
It's Torches of Freedom all over again. Consumerism disguised as social justice. Remember that two-thirds of Americans are overweight, and half of those are obese; too big a demographic not to market towards.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.